Free Fan Show Monday 21.09.2009

Kasia_xxx

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly question, of course you'll be there:thumb_yello:

I'm a pessimist .... :lmfao::aah: After seeing Coldplay last night ... I really want to see him again ... there's nothing in the world like a fantastic gig - I'm still on a high from yesterday and I'm not even a Coldplay fan .... :lmfao:

I just like their music .... :boing: Oh and did everyone in London love the huge flipping thunderstorm last night .... :aah: Started about 20 mins before Coldplay came on .... I got utterly drenched .... :lmfao: have never been so wet in my life ... when they came on ... I couldn't even see anything ... the rain was so heavy ... it completely blinded me ... never known anything like it :naughty:

Least I'll be dry and warm tomorrow :biggrin2:

Are you going to Brick Lane?

I think Bexxys going straight there from her train.

Bexxy is my +1 for POG and I am hers for the night time ...as my train gets in later and need to get to hotel etc. Bexxy is going to get bands for us...so no spares there I am afraid.

I will have to go straight to the studios as won't have time to get to the ice cream van..haven't a clue how long that will take from hotel to studios but leaving an hour just incase.

Getting excited now! :biggrin2:

x x x

Bexxy is my +1 for POG and I am hers for the night time ...as my train gets in later and need to get to hotel etc. Bexxy is going to get bands for us...so no spares there I am afraid.

I will have to go straight to the studios as won't have time to get to the ice cream van..haven't a clue how long that will take from hotel to studios but leaving an hour just incase.

Getting excited now! :biggrin2:

x x x

So it'll be Bexxy +1 on the getting tickets list.

This is all very nice and touchy feely, but I just have to say this.

I have looked after several people with tickets for this and that in the past.

I don't know if I can get a ticket for this .

It would be nice if past favours were reciprocated, never mind all of this random generator stuff.

Also I may be able to take off the time unpaid.

So if I do, my ticket will come at the price of a quarter of a days unpaid leave for anyone who wants it.

After all if I am using up my holiday, paid or unpaid, why should I do it for nothing for those that can't or won't use theirs?

Oh man. ohmanohmanohman.

Do you know how tempting it is just to say put me down, and deal with the consequences later, like with mr o grady xD

and look how that turned out!

Oh if i was 6 months older i'd be at both of them xD

Can someone pass a message on for me though?

Invite him round to my house for supper some time, mum's already said she'll make falafal and real humous if he wants xD

Oh man. ohmanohmanohman.

Do you know how tempting it is just to say put me down, and deal with the consequences later, like with mr o grady xD

and look how that turned out!

Oh if i was 6 months older i'd be at both of them xD

Can someone pass a message on for me though?

Invite him round to my house for supper some time, mum's already said she'll make falafal and real humous if he wants xD

ROFL :roftl:

Oh Carmel, you're such a dear. You'll get your chance one day I'm sure of it!

Also I may be able to take off the time unpaid.

So if I do, my ticket will come at the price of a quarter of a days unpaid leave for anyone who wants it.

After all if I am using up my holiday, paid or unpaid, why should I do it for nothing for those that can't or won't use theirs?

I see your point, and i understand what you mean, however, my school day ends at 2:20, and i live two hours away from London, so however easy it is to just say im ill and go to the train station, it's my gcse year, obviously im sure people would be willing to pay money for tickets, but if you're like a billionaire, and a 1/4 days pay is a few hundred pounds, some people cant do that xD

I think a set rate should be 'charged' like for everyone, just like £5-10, maybe £15 but it might be more realistic? just an idea =]

ROFL :roftl:

Oh Carmel, you're such a dear. You'll get your chance one day I'm sure of it!

I know :)

I even made a little bluff to mum and said someone had promised me a ticket but she won't let me come back on the train alone. Oh woe is me xD

Ehem. I feel it is your duty Caroline to get him to say he loves me, and record it, and then invite him to lunch one day. xD :teehee::teehee::roftl:

I know :)

I even made a little bluff to mum and said someone had promised me a ticket but she won't let me come back on the train alone. Oh woe is me xD

Ehem. I feel it is your duty Caroline to get him to say he loves me, and record it, and then invite him to lunch one day. xD :teehee::teehee::roftl:

Well I tell you what darling, if Mika invites me to sit on the couch with him live on the show, I'll make sure I'll say "oh by the way, my friend Carmel was supposed to go. You know the one who made you that fabulous quilt with drawings on and you showed it off at a few gigs? Yeah, well she wanted to come but couldn't. So can you please say Hi. It will make her life."

How's that? :roftl:

Well I tell you what darling, if Mika invites me to sit on the couch with him live on the show, I'll make sure I'll say "oh by the way, my friend Carmel was supposed to go. You know the one who made you that fabulous quilt with drawings on and you showed it off at a few gigs? Yeah, well she wanted to come but couldn't. So can you please say Hi. It will make her life."

How's that? :roftl:

Sounds like a plan :thumb_yello:

I see your point, and i understand what you mean, however, my school day ends at 2:20, and i live two hours away from London, so however easy it is to just say im ill and go to the train station, it's my gcse year, obviously im sure people would be willing to pay money for tickets, but if you're like a billionaire, and a 1/4 days pay is a few hundred pounds, some people cant do that xD

I think a set rate should be 'charged' like for everyone, just like £5-10, maybe £15 but it might be more realistic? just an idea =]

Yeah well that would be more like a 1/4 days pay for me any way, I get paid crap money. :naughty: