Sunday Express Interview

Naectegale

Interesting to say the least!

My first question for eveybody here is - who is wearing black?? Hahaha!

I am sure there are some people here who are disappointed?

I am happy for him - if it is true - Mika does fib remember.

He has been doing a ton of press & probably a little bored or maybe playful & wicked?

Where is this proposal on twitter???

I would like to see that myself if someone could direct me to the right place please?

Willywonka this is Funny:

MW: That fringe would look good on a dead body, TAKE OFF YOUR PAWS!

CL: Zo you zwant me to brrreak all your teethzz? Getzz off zzzhim tout de suite!

Mika: Oh, ***t! Chicken fight!

Do you realize that 98% or 99% of the reviews have very positive?:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

usually, when 2 people get married- they both take the man's last name...

Not in Spain. The woman never takes the man's name, and the kids get both.

And I think that this happens in other countries too, like Italy and Portugal, but I can't say 100% about those; I can only say for sure that in Spain it doesn't work like that :wink2:.

And I think that this happens in other countries too, like Italy and Portugal, but I can't say 100% about those; I can only say for sure that in Spain it doesn't work like that :wink2:.

In Portugal it's optional! :wink2:

We should write down the names of all the possible candidates! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Lady Gaga

Adele

Cherrise

Albert

Ella

random Drag queen

A certain blond fluffy man... :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: guy that proposed on Twitter (name skips my mind)

did I forget anyone?

Edited by inbar_assaf

Scottie :mf_rosetinted:

He even sent a message to him on twitter saying "I love you, Tika x"

How sweet :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm...a possible winner, then?

We have also Gaga. Little Mickey Moo sounds like a very intimate/romantic nickname! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

So you think Mika would choose a sweet one rather than an attention seeker?

:blush-anim-cl:

Oh yes I do! I agree Cherisse and Mika are so good together, they seem to get on so well.

As Sara said she was the only one of the band at the pub that night, and she was with her friends who all seemed to know Mika's friends.

It would also be fairly easy to keep that relationship "protected" I would say, but I guess anyone in the know will notice the signs. :wink2:

Oh yes I do! I agree Cherisse and Mika are so good together, they seem to get on so well.

As Sara said she was the only one of the band at the pub that night, and she was with her friends who all seemed to know Mika's friends.

It would also be fairly easy to keep that relationship "protected" I would say, but I guess anyone in the know will notice the signs. :wink2:

:doh:

So that's why Freddie gave up on Cherrise..

He must have noticed the signs :das:

same here, we don't take on hubby's last name. as for the children, they can have the father's, the mother's or both. :wink2:

Some random guy proposed to Mika on twitter a while ago and Mika accepted the proposal. :dunno: I'm still waiting for my wedding invitation, I'm sure it just got lost in the mail :sneaky2:

Oh I get it!

Yeah I didint get any invitaion either..must be lost between the spam mails:sneaky2:

I think that you may be onto something here....Now that I think of it, he did look very cozy and at ease with her the other night, at the pub thing.

I wasnt there but ive seen piccies and yes they did seem at ease!

+ you know the Purse or wallet vid? at the end I think Charese looks at Mika with angelic look or something...

And no other band members were there, so it must mean something :teehee:...plus, she was the one that he took to LA, to "record the album", but maybe it was so that they could spend some time together, away from the UK press, and just do their thing, go for romantic walks on the beach with Ella, go for nice candlelight meals, etc?

I think that under her 'tough' appearance she is really a very sweet girl who is waiting for a Mika gentleman to sweep her off her feet.....all this IMHO of course

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

I never thought Charese is though! She was always sweet girl for me!

Didn't someone from MFC have a wedding picture in their signature? I think would make them a suspect :sneaky2:

oh and I'm sure the twitter guy was called something I'd read as Johnny Blue (might be bluejonny1845 or sth like that though :lmfao:)

Didn't someone from MFC have a wedding picture in their signature? I think would make them a suspect :sneaky2:

oh and I'm sure the twitter guy was called something I'd read as Johnny Blue (might be bluejonny1845 or sth like that though :lmfao:)

Hmmm interesting...sherlock_smoking_lg_nwm.gif

same here, we don't take on hubby's last name. as for the children, they can have the father's, the mother's or both. :wink2:

here women can use their hubby's name / keep their own or create a mix. The same applies to guys.

However, you cannot just give any first name to your child. The first name you choose has to be registered. So no way can you find Tinkerbells or Mikas running around in Hungarian kindergardens.:biggrin2:

We do have Mika as a Family name, though, but it's not very common.

here women can use their hubby's name / keep their own or create a mix. The same applies to guys.

However, you cannot just give any first name to your child. The first name you choose has to be registered. So no way can you find Tinkerbells or Mikas running around in Hungarian kindergardens.:biggrin2:

We do have Mika as a Family name, though, but it's not very common.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Here is the same, first names have to be registered as a Portuguese name. Last names are usually from both parents.

Hmmm interesting...sherlock_smoking_lg_nwm.gif

:shocked:

...just found out Johnny Rotten is officially a member of MFC...:blink:

Here's how we can figure out who he's with:

Next time one of us gets a chance to talk to him, sing "Mika and... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" and whenever he blushes you've got the right person. :naughty:

We will totally get him! Ha! :mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

:wink2:

You got to hug her? I'm jealous. :sneaky2:

I have such a girl crush on her. :teehee:

I got a really amazing hug back stage at Manchester, she ran up to me and just threw her arms around me! She hugged me like she'd known me for years, we'd only met once before! Lol!

She's always so nice when I see her, really sweet and says hi.

And Yep Rose, Mika needs to be a more annimated hugger, not that I don't enjoy his hugs!