Sunday Express Interview

Naectegale

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's Lady Gaga...:teehee:

I can envision the two of them getting married at a romantic Roman Catholic wedding ceremony. :pinkbow:

Mr and Mrs Gaga ...:wub2:

... how sweet is that :blush-anim-cl:

They could name their first child Baby Gaga

...and ask Roger Taylor to be the godfather:mf_lustslow:

Woman you and I both know who it is, everyone knows:roftl:

He's blonde and he's fluffy:mf_rosetinted:

I'd say the word partner is commonly used for both girlfriend or boyfriend.

But I would also say it's a word used where that girlfriend or boyfriend is a more permanent fixture, like where people are in an ongoing stable relationship, even living together.

However I have my own thoughts on how Mika used it.

Yep, I refer tomy bloke as "my partner" because we live together and calling him my boyfriend just seems a bit odd, not serious enough for our relationship.

On the whole being in a relationship thing, I'd been datin my bloke about a few months before I would have said it was a relationship. Maybe he was seein this person before but it was just the beginning and not at a stage where you would classify it yet?

I think its Ella... just saying :mf_rosetinted:

My bet is it's Albert. I mean they have these public tiffs and Albert gets locked in cupboards...sounds like a typical celeb relationship to me!!! :roftl:

Wether he's in a relationship with Albert, Lady Gaga (who recently sat on his face don't forget!) or Prince Harry so long as he's happy then that's all that I care about. And he has seemed really happy lately.

Gay, straight, bi, into gerbils, single, divorced...it makes not difference to me, I'll still happily drool over him!:blush-anim-cl:

I hope it's Lady Gaga...:teehee:

I can envision the two of them getting married at a romantic Roman Catholic wedding ceremony. :pinkbow:

Mr and Mrs Gaga ...:wub2:

... how sweet is that :blush-anim-cl:

They could name their first child Baby Gaga

...and ask Roger Taylor to be the godfather:mf_lustslow:

usually, when 2 people get married- they both take the man's last name... no youre right- it is Mr and Mrs Gaga :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

huh?:roftl:

dosnt anyone follow him on twitter... :roftl:

My bet is it's Albert. I mean they have these public tiffs and Albert gets locked in cupboards...sounds like a typical celeb relationship to me!!! :roftl:

Wether he's in a relationship with Albert, Lady Gaga (who recently sat on his face don't forget!) or Prince Harry so long as he's happy then that's all that I care about. And he has seemed really happy lately.

Gay, straight, bi, into gerbils, single, divorced...it makes not difference to me, I'll still happily drool over him!:blush-anim-cl:

defenitly Albert- smoking weed together- there relationship is more advanced than I thought :roftl:

if he marries a gerbil- Id be just about the most cracked up girl in the world :roftl:

Woman you and I both know who it is, everyone knows:roftl:

He's blonde and he's fluffy:mf_rosetinted:

owww :teehee:

:shocked::floor:

I'm happy for him :wub2:

That kid will grow up to win every "worst dressed" award in the universe :boing:

:teehee: little louboutin booties for the babies!!!! with little sparkly things and everything! :wub2:

Most importantly, however, the kid would become the best piano player ever ..

Daddy would teach him how to play the piano with hands and mummy would show how to play the piano with feet - wearing Laboutin, of course:teehee:

Baby Gaga Penniman :naughty:

Little Richard would want to adopt that child:biggrin2:

Can anyone explain stuff to me? I cant keep up lately!:blush-anim-cl:

Some random guy proposed to Mika on twitter a while ago and Mika accepted the proposal. :dunno: I'm still waiting for my wedding invitation, I'm sure it just got lost in the mail :sneaky2:

Some random guy proposed to Mika on twitter a while ago and Mika accepted the proposal. :dunno: I'm still waiting for my wedding invitation, I'm sure it just got lost in the mail :sneaky2:

Really? The guy promised me that I could be a bridesmaid:blink: Still heard nothing back...

Sorry to interrupt this flood of witty posts. :naughty: I'm a bit off topic. I just wanted to say...

(in person he comes across as much less camp than his music would suggest)

*agrees* First time I've read this remark in an interview, I think. :blink:

Sorry to interrupt this flood of witty posts. :naughty: I'm a bit off topic. I just wanted to say...

Absolutely, that's why people who've never met him and assume, that's what he's like all the time, irritate the crap out of me!:sneaky2:

Absolutely, that's why people who've never met him and assume, that's what he's like all the time, irritate the crap out of me!:sneaky2:

I agree with you!!

Oh no! Not Lady Gaga! I mean I like her but I cant imagine two of the together!

I Thought of Katy Perry,Adele or Cherise...

I think that you may be onto something here....Now that I think of it, he did look very cozy and at ease with her the other night, at the pub thing.

And no other band members were there, so it must mean something :teehee:...plus, she was the one that he took to LA, to "record the album", but maybe it was so that they could spend some time together, away from the UK press, and just do their thing, go for romantic walks on the beach with Ella, go for nice candlelight meals, etc?

I think that under her 'tough' appearance she is really a very sweet girl who is waiting for a Mika gentleman to sweep her off her feet.....all this IMHO of course

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Edited by sariflor

I agree with you!!

I don't think that he seems camp in person, at all, but he does seem very femenine and 'gentle', if you know what I mean?

I think that you may be onto something here....Now that I think of it, he did look very cozy and at ease with her the other night, at the pub thing.

And no other band members were there, so it must mean something :teehee:...plus, she was the one that he took to LA, to "record the album", but maybe it was so that they could spend some time together, away from the UK press, and just do their thing, go for romantic walks on the beach with Ella, go for nice candlelight meals, etc? I think that under her 'tough' appearance she is really a very sweet girl who is waiting for a Mika gentleman to sweep her off her feet.....all this IMHO of course :bleh:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

I've always thought Cherisse was sweet, always has been to me anyway.

I think they'd make a lovely couple, even if she does have to stand on a box for him:naughty:

I don't think that he seems camp in person, at all, but he does seem very femenine and 'gentle', if you know what I mean?

He is very tactile, which is the complete opposite of my friend who isn't in the least!:naughty:

I think that under her 'tough' appearance she is really a very sweet girl who is waiting for a Mika gentleman to sweep her off her feet.....all this IMHO of course

So you think Mika would choose a sweet one rather than an attention seeker?

:blush-anim-cl:

Interesting, thanks for posting!

I'm happy for him, I just hope he doesn't regret to talk about this in public, cause the press can be very agressive and I wouldn't like to see our boy being harassed by those journalists looking for juicy gossip stories! :blink:

And let's face it...a guy like him couldn't possibly stay single for a long time! :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

And of course, it's really nice to know that the TBWKTM reviews are mostly very positive! :thumb_yello: Way to go, Mika!