Mika @ Little Noise Sessions 2009

Droopsy

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they're not up yet. So I'll check again at 8. I'll let you all know when they go up.

And Caz, don't say it with that foreboding elipsis, it unsettles me.

LOL sorry :aah:

haha I know, I just wanted to wind you up :bleh:

Didn't work!! :roftl:

Lol.

Hope everyone who wants tickets gets them. We've all signed up to the "backstage" area haven't we?

Yeaaah I signed up. I've got the pre-sale page open and I keep refreshing even though I well know that they won't be put up til the morning.

Have you seen that there's another band that have got their name in big letters next to Mika's? He's still the only one in the picture though (cos he's so pretty! :fangurl:) but they seem to be adding act after act after act!

I don't want to sit through 20 billion rubbish bands!

Well, I think Paloma Faith is all right, the only time I've heard her stuff is where she sang the chorus to Stone Cold Sober on Buzzcocks, but she seems eccentric enough to be decent.

Have you seen that there's another band that have got their name in big letters next to Mika's? He's still the only one in the picture though (cos he's so pretty! :fangurl:) but they seem to be adding act after act after act!

I don't want to sit through 20 billion rubbish bands!

Well, I think Paloma Faith is all right, the only time I've heard her stuff is where she sang the chorus to Stone Cold Sober on Buzzcocks, but she seems eccentric enough to be decent.

I'm slightly confused by that, I've never heard of them! I've not heard anything by Paloma Faith, I know who she is at least!

I'm slightly confused by that, I've never heard of them! I've not heard anything by Paloma Faith, I know who she is at least!

Yeah, I wasn't too keen on it either.

Hang on, they're not that acoustic type group thing that were on Jools Holland when Mika was on it, were they?

If it is them then I don't mind cos they were quite good.

But even so, the more bands they add, the more fans we'll be competing against in the morning. :sad:

Oh well, we're hardcore, we'll get tickets.

Yeah, I wasn't too keen on it either.

Hang on, they're not that acoustic type group thing that were on Jools Holland when Mika was on it, were they?

If it is them then I don't mind cos they were quite good.

But even so, the more bands they add, the more fans we'll be competing against in the morning. :sad:

Oh well, we're hardcore, we'll get tickets.

No it's not them, but it's the group we were talking about in the Mika talking about Robbie in Take That thread.

They are a harmony group, they've been going for years, but they are brilliant!

It's gonna be a fantastic evening:thumb_yello:

No it's not them, but it's the group we were talking about in the Mika talking about Robbie in Take That thread.

They are a harmony group, they've been going for years, but they are brilliant!

It's gonna be a fantastic evening:thumb_yello:

Oh okay, I guess that's not too bad then.

Nothing yet. I'm gonna wait for another couple of minutes then leave it til 9.

Of course still nothing and now I have to go out for at least an hour. I'm gonna hurt myself if....:boxed:

:naughty:

These ticket sales at 9am are just TOO stressful aren't they:blink:

It is just the worst possible time.

Mind you, it might have helped if they had actually confirmed that it would BE 9am:shocked:

:naughty:

These ticket sales at 9am are just TOO stressful aren't they:blink:

It is just the worst possible time.

Mind you, it might have helped if they had actually confirmed that it would BE 9am:shocked:

They haven't actually said which day even :aah:

:shocked: you are right :shocked: It just says between 16th & 18th :shocked: Not during :aah:

We could be sitting here for 3 whole days, and they could go on sal at 11:45pm on the 18th :aah::aah::aah:

:roftl: I haven't got three whole days to waste.

I mean wait :mf_rosetinted: