Mika @ Little Noise Sessions 2009

Droopsy

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for the probably really stupid question, but i am not online much lately and I'm defo out of the loop.

I may be in london anyway then: is there a chance to just buy a tick to this show..? :blink: even if I am there as a tourist..? :blink:

where does one purchase ticks to this event..? :blush-anim-cl:

thx :teehee:

sorry for the probably really stupid question, but i am not online much lately and I'm defo out of the loop.

I may be in london anyway then: is there a chance to just buy a tick to this show..? :blink: even if I am there as a tourist..? :blink:

where does one purchase ticks to this event..? :blush-anim-cl:

thx :teehee:

You have to register first, Avoca.

I think the link is on the first page.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, as usual i'm late or maybe i live on another planet.......

What????? Mika on 18th November in London, the day after my birthday, OMG.

I want to be there, and for a time my ( :bow:) husband says that we could go in London to see Mika because it' s my birthday.

But UK resident??????? :tears:

I've complete and registered on website of "little noise sessions", but ...can i buy tickets if i'm not living in UK?

or maybe someone living in UK could buy tickets for me if it is possible???:fangurl:

Sorry for all my questions....:sorry:

I want to be there, and for a time my ( :bow:) husband says that we could go in London to see Mika because it' s my birthday.

I've complete and registered on website of "little noise sessions", but ...can i buy tickets if i'm not living in UK?

or maybe someone living in UK could buy tickets for me if it is possible???:fangurl:

We're twins , then :teehee:

dont be sorry they're interesting questions. wish i had the answer:blink:

what is this anyway? like, how many songs do they do? is it aired on tv or just some small gig thing? I have no idea what this is lol. :aah:

When I went to see Katy Perry last year's one she only sang like 5 songs. Don't remember if it went on tv or not. Don't think it did though.

daisy, we already have a thread discussing about it

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19957

so i can merge the two.

and

we have already a gig thread in the calendar, and i'll open it and add a RSVP list.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19999

i cannot add a RSVP list to this one, sorry!

so i merged the 2 threads and added daisy info to first post.

now, this calendar thread is open plus RSVP, but i know no one can add their names cause tickets are on sale later.

if the RSVP thread adds confusion, i'll close it again temporarily, and re open it when necessary.

so i merged the 2 threads and added daisy info to first post.

now, this calendar thread is open plus RSVP, but i know no one can add their names cause tickets are on sale later.

if the RSVP thread adds confusion, i'll close it again temporarily, and re open it when necessary.

ha!ha! that why i started a new thread as the other one was discussing it was gonna happen not for the people who are going...You had to register before the 13th October so the people who will want to go will have already done so....I wasn't trying to be cocky by starting a new thread just it kinda made sense as was a GOING thread not a dicussion one.

That's why I asked for the RSVP on the top! :thumb_yello: and you could put your name on the other threads before the tix were released could you not?

xx

what is this anyway? like, how many songs do they do? is it aired on tv or just some small gig thing? I have no idea what this is lol. :aah:

Hokay what it is a festival over a few nights (16th-25th Nov) for the charity Mencap. It is hosted by Jo Whiley and she asks friends and musicans to play an "acoustic gig" as you would at a normal festival but as it's November and will be freeeeezing it is a church called Union Chapel in Islington.

Only 600 people are allowed in as the place is so small. It is seated as in you are sat in pews with it being a church. Not heard anything about it being televised it is just a one off special night.

Should be onehelluva good night as Paloma Faith is great..totally wacky but great musically not sure about the other support act but then there is MIKA to raise the roof off the place.

Tickets are £40 but you need to have registered to apply for tickets before the 13th October so if you haven't already ....too late!

xxx

i presume you can go on discussing on this thread and jump on the RSVP one when you've actually got your ticks.

the thread title is quite understandable and i've added all daisy's info on first post.

good luck everybody! :thumb_yello:

Hokay what it is a festival over a few nights (16th-25th Nov) for the charity Mencap. It is hosted by Jo Whiley and she asks friends and musicans to play an "acoustic gig" as you would at a normal festival but as it's November and will be freeeeezing it is a church called Union Chapel in Islington.

Only 600 people are allowed in as the place is so small. It is seated as in you are sat in pews with it being a church. Not heard anything about it being televised it is just a one off special night.

Should be onehelluva good night as Paloma Faith is great..totally wacky but great musically not sure about the other support act but then there is MIKA to raise the roof off the place.

Tickets are £40 but you need to have registered to apply for tickets before the 13th October so if you haven't already ....too late!

xxx

Oh I have the ticket shizzle planned lol. Thanks for explaining! Sounds intriguing!

Does anyone know when the pre-sale goes up tomorrow? I don't wanna assume it's 9am and then get there and find out it was 8am.

Why haven't they put anything up to say? That's so stupid. It just says to come back between 16th and 18th of October.

Helpful?

No.

Does anyone know when the pre-sale goes up tomorrow? I don't wanna assume it's 9am and then get there and find out it was 8am.

Why haven't they put anything up to say? That's so stupid. It just says to come back between 16th and 18th of October.

Helpful?

No.

Same question here. At midnight, 8, 9, 10 am? WHEN? :blink:

Same question here. At midnight, 8, 9, 10 am? WHEN? :blink:

Well I'll be up past midnight anyway so I'll check then, and then I'll just set my alarm for 8am, check, go back to bed and get up again @ 9.

I think it probably will be 9am, but I don't wanna risk it.

It really annoys me, such a simple thing as the time isn't put up, they just tell you a day. Do they not realise that there are 24 hours in a day?