Mika @ Little Noise Sessions 2009

Droopsy

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BECAUSE I've spent all my money on Hammersmith Apollo tickets, and I still have to pay my dad (who I borrowed the money from) about £40. :teehee:

I get £5 a week, but lately I haven't got anything 'cos we're moving and stuff.

Aw, well, there will be many many future Mika gigs. :original:

Ah, but if you stand up to dance:wink2:

Ah, well if that's the case you can go in front of me then. :thumb_yello:

Actually, I might just wear them to see how much difference there is in height between me and Mika (if he comes out afterwards, obv).

D'you think he'll still be wearing his boot for this gig?

Ah, well if that's the case you can go in front of me then. :thumb_yello:

Actually, I might just wear them to see how much difference there is in height between me and Mika (if he comes out afterwards, obv).

D'you think he'll still be wearing his boot for this gig?

Your so kind:wub2:

Hard to say, I guess it depends on how much he rests it between now and then.

When I snapped a ligament in my foot, it took two weeks of rest before I was off my crutches, but then I stayed off work and kept it elevated.

Mikas bouncing around like Tigger, so it may take longer, so he may have it on then.

Your so kind:wub2:

Hard to say, I guess it depends on how much he rests it between now and then.

When I snapped a ligament in my foot, it took two weeks of rest before I was off my crutches, but then I stayed off work and kept it elevated.

Mikas bouncing around like Tigger, so it may take longer, so he may have it on then.

Yes, yes I am. Very kind. :aah: Actually, it doesn't bother me if people who are shorter than me go in front, as long as I don't end up at the back. It does bother me when someone who's over 6ft pushes me out the way and stands directly in front of me so his back is almost touching my nose. This happened on Saturday at Green Day and I pulled the guy back by his shirt after he'd done it and stepped in front of him. He knew not to try that shtick again. :mf_rosetinted:

I guess he's jumping around, but it's well supported and protected in that boot. Also, he's travelling most of the time, so he is sitting down and keeping it rested. It's only that hour and a half (which is a lot when you're on crutches) but he's a pretty tough cookie so I'm sure he can handle it.

Hopefully he'll be fighting fit by then. It's what, three weeks today? He'll probably be chilling for most of that, right? And doing rehearsals with the King Singers, but I doubt that'll be too frantic.

Yes, yes I am. Very kind. :aah: Actually, it doesn't bother me if people who are shorter than me go in front, as long as I don't end up at the back. It does bother me when someone who's over 6ft pushes me out the way and stands directly in front of me so his back is almost touching my nose. This happened on Saturday at Green Day and I pulled the guy back by his shirt after he'd done it and stepped in front of him. He knew not to try that shtick again. :mf_rosetinted:

I guess he's jumping around, but it's well supported and protected in that boot. Also, he's travelling most of the time, so he is sitting down and keeping it rested. It's only that hour and a half (which is a lot when you're on crutches) but he's a pretty tough cookie so I'm sure he can handle it.

Hopefully he'll be fighting fit by then. It's what, three weeks today? He'll probably be chilling for most of that, right? And doing rehearsals with the King Singers, but I doubt that'll be too frantic.

Well there's this Mexico show, the Baden Baden show, the 2 Italian appearences, the Children in Need Gala, and lord knows what else that'll get jammed in the rest of the time!

Well there's this Mexico show, the Baden Baden show, the 2 Italian appearences, the Children in Need Gala, and lord knows what else that'll get jammed in the rest of the time!

But they're all pretty smallish things right? Not major shows or anything?

Hopefully he can chillax in between.

Finally got my confirmation email yesterday, was starting to get really worried! Even tho they assured me several times thro email that I definatley had tickets! Lol, they were so patient with me!

I'm REALLY excited about this gig! God help my new colleges at HMV because it's all I'm oing to be talking about!

• 2 weeks later...
Well from 2 moro anyway. Cannot wait!!! November is my absolute favourite time of year - halloween, bonfire night, fireworks etc and this gig just makes it perfect! :roftl:

Halloween is October:naughty:

Oh yeah! Well it's almost November and i kind of meant Autumn, with all the lovely leaf colours and stuff, and that fresh bit in the air and hats and scarves!

NOOOOOOO. I hate the cold, I can't stand it. I hate being wrapped up, I feel all frumpy. Let it be summer so I can wear as little as poss!

NOOOOOOO. I hate the cold, I can't stand it. I hate being wrapped up, I feel all frumpy. Let it be summer so I can wear as little as poss!

I love feeling all warm and snuggly, and i love the bright colours people wear that totally contrast with the dull grey clouds! It has a real Christmassy feel to it too! I'm waffling a bit -maybe i've inhaled too much gunpowder...

I love feeling all warm and snuggly, and i love the bright colours people wear that totally contrast with the dull grey clouds! It has a real Christmassy feel to it too! I'm waffling a bit -maybe i've inhaled too much gunpowder...

Autumn is great:thumb_yello: Especially frosty nights with bright stars :wub2:

Autumn is great:thumb_yello: Especially frosty nights with bright stars :wub2:

Ah yes!! YOU know what I mean, and home made soup and Mika cakes, tho not together! And hot chocolate!! And One Foot Boy - not sure he actually foresaw that one tho!! I think it's that little dance he does in the middle of Rain - totally amazing!

Not long to go!....

Everyone sorted out? travel, beds etc?

I can hardly wait! ...have a busy week with hospital/hair appts and the like..then..it will be time!!!!!! Gonna be living off Red Bull, Pro-Plus and coffee!

If not on here before....seeeeee ya there guys!!!!:thumb_yello:

xx

Not long to go!....

Everyone sorted out? travel, beds etc?

I can hardly wait! ...have a busy week with hospital/hair appts and the like..then..it will be time!!!!!! Gonna be living off Red Bull, Pro-Plus and coffee!

If not on here before....seeeeee ya there guys!!!!:thumb_yello:

xx

Yep, I think so:biggrin2: Hubby is 50 this week and we are off to Dublin....then it definatetly won't be long till LN by the time we get back...so I think I am organised.

See you soon:biggrin2:

I am sooooo not organised but have 1001 lists...my main prob is the guy I am going with has swine flu!!!!! He has a week to get better and messaged me today saying he is tons better... I have had it already,so hope can't get it again!

See you soon Kath!..have a Happy Hubby Party!

x x