Win a private piano lesson with MIKA & other merch - North American fans

Blue Sky

From Mika's myspace!

Win A Golden Ticket To See Mika

It's the best news for North Americans since Obama got elected - Mika and the irrepresible Perez Hilton are giving fans the chance to win special golden tickets to shows on the forthcoming North American tour!

At each and every stop along the way fans will be able to win exclusive prizes including VIP tickets, a meet & greet with Mika, autographed, limited edition posters, and a chance to win the golden grand prize: A Private Piano Lesson with Mika!

There's more - as you enter and progress through the competition you'll be up for some quite staggering rewards in the form of Mika's Magic Numbers!

Just entering gets you 100 points.

Get into the first round and you'll get 1,500.

Make it through to the second round and you'll collect a further 3,500 points.

Survive until round three and you'll get 7500.

Win the Golden Round and not only will you win a private piano lesson from Mika himself but you Mika's Magic Numbers total will be boosted by a stupendous 15,000 points, bringing you that much closer to meeting Mika again for the MMN grand prize of a private gig!

Click here now to get all the details on how you can enter.

Good luck & stay golden!

A limited number of tickets for the tour are still available, click here to buy yours now.

Edited by Blue Sky

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More details from Mikasounds

Mika + Perez Hilton's Present: Mika’s Golden Ticket Contest!

Choose a date on Mika's upcoming North American tour for entry into the Golden Ticket contest presented by Mika + Perez Hilton!

Fans from each city on Mika's upcoming North American tour will get a chance to win exclusive prizing including VIP tickets / Meet & Greet with Mika, autographed limited edition posters, and a chance to win the golden grand prize: A Private Piano Lesson with Mika! See below for entry details. Best of Luck & Stay Golden!

Choose a date on Mika's upcoming North American tour for entry into the Golden Ticket contest presented by Mika + Perez Hilton!

Round 1 Check your mailboxes the week of October 5th to see if you are one of the 10 lucky winners in your city to win a Limited Edition Mika Poster.

Round 2 5 winners in each city from Round 1 will also receive a Mika Limited Edition “Golden EP” (vinyl), 2 tickets to the Mika tour date selected upon entry and VIP Meet and Greet with Mika at the show.

GOLDEN ROUND: 1 Grand Prize winner will be selected from all Round 2 winners to receive a Private Piano Lesson with Mika!

To Purchase Tickets for Mika's North American Tour please click here. Please send contest inquiries to mikagoldencontest@gmail.com.

There's no way Mika could teach me to play a piano so I will just lie across the lid in my evening gown while he performs a few numbers.

*closes her eyes and envisions it*

YES! I can see it! :roftl:

My heart stopped. :shocked: I thought you had to have tickets before entering but you don't. Thank goodness. I was never able to buy tickets because I'm broke and I'd get calls for job interviews where I'd have to travel. As soon as I'd call to confirm travel plans they'd drop me because I wasn't just 5 miles down the road. :sneaky2: I'm sooo dying to hear his new album live! :wub2:

The private piano lesson would be nice but I think he'd be disappointed seems how I can only play chopsticks and that one song where you only play black keys with your knuckles. :roftl:

There's no way Mika could teach me to play a piano so I will just lie across the lid in my evening gown while he performs a few numbers.

In a red sparkly gown while Mika's in a Tuxedo singing "pick your love up off the floor"? or maybe "pick your jaw up off the floor"?

:lmfao:

In a red sparkly gown while Mika's in a Tuxedo singing "pick your love up off the floor"? or maybe "pick your jaw up off the floor"?

:lmfao:

Yes, Mana, Nono and I were shopping online for red gowns for me just a few weeks ago so I'm all set!

Wow this so so fab!!!

Good luck to everyone entering.

I'm trying to imagine what Mika would say about my attempts to play the piano, my music teacher gave up trying to get me to play anything on he keyboard when i was at school. The triange was about the limit of my musical skills!!! :roftl: