• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christine, if you win there is no way around this. :naughty:

Are you kidding me? I've been planning this for months! I'm ready! :roftl:

Have you purchased your gown? :roftl:

How did he hear of our plan? :teehee:

Okay well I'm almost ready because I don't have the gown yet. I think Mana is on to something. Mika has got blonde Canadian hags in mind on this tour. :teehee:

So its one piano lesson for ALL of the round two winners, right? Not like one lesson per city?

That's still decent odds though.

That's like my ultimate dream... to make music with Mika!

Ohhhh I hope I get it. My life would be complete.

My dream too :fangurl:

I have two tickets for the gig in Oakland, but I think I can't enter because I live in Belgium :tears: :tears:

Yeah I've just been reading the rules and it's only open to US residents who are 18+ and Canadians who are the age of majority. (I'm assuming your parents can enter on your behalf so don't everyone panic :naughty:)

The draw for the piano lesson takes place on October 27 which is the night of the Vancouver gig and the lesson will be given by December 31, 2010. Transportation and accommodation are not included in the prize so I don't know where you'll be expected to turn up for this lesson.

You all want a piano lesson?? Heck, that's not what I'd be interested in doing for an hour with him (/innocent) ....Katrien, try it anyway.

I've sent them a email to ask them about it ... hoping for a good answer :wink2:

Looking forward to meet you next month :boing:

Yeah I've just been reading the rules and it's only open to US residents who are 18+ and Canadians who are the age of majority. (I'm assuming your parents can enter on your behalf so don't everyone panic :naughty:)

The draw for the piano lesson takes place on October 27 which is the night of the Vancouver gig and the lesson will be given by December 31, 2010. Transportation and accommodation are not included in the prize so I don't know where you'll be expected to turn up for this lesson.

Stupid :rolls_eyes:

Sounds like a lesson in the middle of nowhere :lol3:

oh yeah, why dont they just add- lesson might also be given by a green dwarf, in case Mika isnt feeling like playing the piano that year... :roftl:

anyways- good luck everybody!

Wouldn't it make more snese for him to give a singing lesson? :naughty:

Now a SINGING lesson I definitely wouldn't mind, though my voice would probably end up cracking from nerves haha, I'm absolutely useless at piano!

Oh...and I'm not American :teehee:

Now a SINGING lesson I definitely wouldn't mind, though my voice would probably end up cracking from nerves haha, I'm absolutely useless at piano!

Oh...and I'm not American :teehee:

Yeah, I'd probably be way too nervous to sing a note in front of him, but I would do it for him :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry :huglove:

Thanks for the answer ... it really sucks though, because I'll be in Oakland anyway :tears:

Edited by Guest

Wouldn't it make more snese for him to give a singing lesson? :naughty:

One Foot Boy falsetto lessons with Mika.

"Alright... just try out that octave."

Me: "Don't STAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

"On second thought.... maybe you should sing that low harmonization when I sing the high part.... and I thought the girl would be better at the high part.."

One Foot Boy falsetto lessons with Mika.

"Alright... just try out that octave."

Me: "Don't STAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

"On second thought.... maybe you should sing that low harmonization when I sing the high part.... and I thought the girl would be better at the high part.."

:lmfao:

Yeah, I can barely sing that part :no:

I have a man voice :das:

sigh, another competition in which i can't take part cause i live in the wrong country. could i just win the lottery please (30 million jackpot here atm), so i can buy a house in london and one in LA, just for taking part in all these mika competitions? :naughty:

and this one is REALLY good. i mean, forget tickets and living room gigs and meet+greets and everything, a private piano lesson... :shocked: - ok they didn't say how long it would be, did they? maybe he'll just teach you how to play the scale with your index finger... :lmao: but i'd guess it should be more like 30-60 minutes, and you'll have something to talk about with him all the time, this would be so f*ing brilliant!

and for me personally, i've had piano lessons when i was younger, but i hated playing all those etudes and stuff from the sheet, and never found out how to play a background music to something you sing. so i taught myself playing guitar instead back then, but i like piano music more and would still love to be able to do that. :rolls_eyes: mika could give me some tips... :wub2:

oh well... i just hope he'll give away such a prize on the european tour too!

btw, so what about those "rounds" they mention, does it mean you have to do something to enter the next round, or is it just about being lucky enough to win? :blink: