Mini MFCer on the way!!!!!

sunshine931

I'm really confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw these posts on Véro's wall on Facebook:

FÉLICITATION !!!!!! À la nouvelle maman =D

à en juger les commentaires sur ton wall, Rosalie est là??!! toutes mes félicitations!!! j'espère que vous allez bien toutes les 2! et j'ai hâte de voir les photos :D

But obviously I cannot speak French...can anyone translate?? Because I saw someone write this in English: "Baby Rosalie has arrived? yay!! Congratulations Véro and Jonathan!! Can't wait for pics and info! :D:D:D:D" so naturally it got me SUPER EXCITED...but I couldn't find any evidence at all...I don't want to congratulate her if she hasn't pushed her out yet :aah: do the above posts have anyting to do with Véro being in labour?!?!

I got this:

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! As a new mom to judge the comments on your wall, Rosalie is there??! congratulations! I hope you're well every 2! and I look forward to seeing the pictures

:dunno:

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

à en juger les commentaires sur ton wall, Rosalie est là??!! toutes mes félicitations!!! j'espère que vous allez bien toutes les 2! et j'ai hâte de voir les photos :D

But obviously I cannot speak French...can anyone translate?? Because I saw someone write this in English: "Baby Rosalie has arrived? yay!! Congratulations Véro and Jonathan!! Can't wait for pics and info! :D:D:D:D" so naturally it got me SUPER EXCITED...but I couldn't find any evidence at all...I don't want to congratulate her if she hasn't pushed her out yet :aah: do the above posts have anyting to do with Véro being in labour?!?!

I don't know anything but she didn't write on FB and didn't reply to her emails today and judging by the comments, I think she gave birth or is still in labour (not sure). I know she wanted to call her and her bf's family first so that they don't hear the news on FB :dunno:

I sent her a message instead :wink2:

I got this:

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! As a new mom to judge the comments on your wall, Rosalie is there??! congratulations! I hope you're well every 2! and I look forward to seeing the pictures

:dunno:

Ah, Félicitation means "congratulations"?? Get me, I just learned some French!

So we're still none the wiser really? Even this person doesn't sound too sure :aah:

Thanks for translating!

I don't know anything but she didn't write on FB and didn't reply to her emails today and judging by the comments, I think she gave birth or is still in labour (not sure). I know she wanted to call her and her bf's family first so that they don't hear the news on FB :dunno:

Ah okay, thanks!! This is so exciting!!!!!

So we're still none the wiser really? Even this person doesn't sound too sure :aah:

Thanks for translating!

So it seems :naughty:

I hope she's ok, whatever is happening. The baby too.

You're welcome :biggrin2:

Thanks for translating!

ehm that was me :aah:

but from the previous comments it sounded like she's given birth. dunno maybe those people are part of her family and know a little more :wink2:

I hope Vero and Roaslie are doing well.

If I was ever pregnant, I'd want my family to find out first hand as well -- and not by a social networking site.

Congratulation! To the new mother.

Judging by the comments on your wall, Rosalie is there? All my congratulations!

I hope that you're both well! And I'm looking forward to seeing the photos.

Something like that. :wink2:

I'm so excited! I hope everything is well, and I'm sure Rosalie is(/will be?) a lovely little girl. :wub2:

I hope Vero and Roaslie are doing well.

If I was ever pregnant, I'd want my family to find out first hand as well -- and not by a social networking site.

My aunt found out she was going to be a grandmother through a text message. :sneaky2:

Anyways, do we know for certain that she's given birth?

My aunt found out she was going to be a grandmother through a text message. :sneaky2:

Oh man, that's horrible. Not being a grandmother, but the whole text message thing. :aah:

you'd think by now, vero would have shown rosalie how to answer back if she is to busy! :sneaky2::roftl:

I thought women were supposed to be multi-taskers. :shocked: