2009- US Fans - Win A Shopping Spree With Mika At Dylan's Candy Bar

dcdeb

oh you US guys are getting nice prizes at the moment - really hope he'll do similar things on his european tour... :fisch:

good luck to everyone! :thumb_yello:

:sneaky2: share!

Oh my gosh... I think... I think I found heaven. :jawdrop:

Ahh I'm 7 hours away though so I don't get their station. :tears: I DO have a friend in NYC though hmm :teehee:

can't you listen to it on line perhaps?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:sneaky2: share!

can't you listen to it on line perhaps?

You can, but I felt that this was too good to be true so I checked the rules. You have to be in NYC or in the vicinity and I'm definitely not in the vicinity. All I pick up is a couple US stations but mainly Canadian and static. :aah:

So excited about this!! Good luck everyone! :biggrin2:

Is this really only open until tomorrow night? I hope someone from here wins so we get all the gossip. :teehee:

good luck to all mfcers(here,no french memembers win the special gift MIKA+NEW YORK)......

They already chose the trip from France to New York and we don't know anyone who won? Or do you just mean this competition?

So excited about this!! Good luck everyone! :biggrin2:

Is this really only open until tomorrow night? I hope someone from here wins so we get all the gossip. :teehee:

They already chose the trip from France to New York and we don't know anyone who won? Or do you just mean this competition?

someone could win mika+hotel+fly+ipod+2000dollars for new york on RTL2;see it here:

http://www.rtl2.fr/radio/evenement/mika-new-york.html

2girls won yet and don't know who the are...:shocked:

Until he comes to Texas I will always be slightly jealous LOL but I am happy for everyone else. I think it's awesome and I Thank everyone for sharing their stories as I know it will be a long while before Mika visits my little part of Texas. If it wasn't for all the lovely people who have made recordings so I could see what his concerts are like I'd be far more jealous. But the videos make it worth biding my time.

I would totally sign up for this if I lived near NY! If we get confirmation from Deb that it's not JUST New York, I'm signing up. :naughty:

Until he comes to Texas I will always be slightly jealous LOL but I am happy for everyone else. I think it's awesome and I Thank everyone for sharing their stories as I know it will be a long while before Mika visits my little part of Texas. If it wasn't for all the lovely people who have made recordings so I could see what his concerts are like I'd be far more jealous. But the videos make it worth biding my time.

I'm going to put in a good word for Texas when I see him in October!

I would totally sign up for this if I lived near NY! If we get confirmation from Deb that it's not JUST New York, I'm signing up. :naughty:

I'm going to put in a good word for Texas when I see him in October!

Please do. I've tweeted enough to him to let him know there's a Texas Monkee waiting for him to come round again. LOL But it's the only chance I have. I'm very patient. Even for my first musical loves (The monkees) I only went as far as Oklahoma for them.

Please do. I've tweeted enough to him to let him know there's a Texas Monkee waiting for him to come round again. LOL But it's the only chance I have. I'm very patient. Even for my first musical loves (The monkees) I only went as far as Oklahoma for them.

Well at least he's been to Texas before. Not sure he'll ever make it to Oklahoma. :naughty:

Awesome contest, I'd enter if I could. Good luck to all of those who enter. :thumb_yello:

Oh yeah. They get Mika in concert, festivals and the like ALL THE time.

Not.

Yeah guys, this is SUCH a nice surprise for us U.S. fans! Like--you can't even IMAGINE the rush I got when I saw the album ad in the newspaper. After so much time of nothing, this is just awesome!

But really, there are NOT a lot of Mika fans here, and this is such a sweet package. You can't imagine how much we fans enjoy this. :wink2: No need to be jealous.

Well at least he's been to Texas before. Not sure he'll ever make it to Oklahoma. :naughty:

Yeah, but March 2007! Ancient!

At least that was OUR city, and he knows we exist. We have like a zillion million festivals a year that he could play-- and we ARE the Live Music Capitol of the World!

I'm gonna let him know. :naughty:

Yeah guys, this is SUCH a nice surprise for us U.S. fans! Like--you can't even IMAGINE the rush I got when I saw the album ad in the newspaper. After so much time of nothing, this is just awesome!

But really, there are NOT a lot of Mika fans here, and this is such a sweet package. You can't imagine how much we fans enjoy this. :wink2: No need to be jealous.

I was speaking in your favour, I'm not jealous (maybe a little :naughty:).

I was speaking in your favour, I'm not jealous (maybe a little :naughty:).

Oh yeah, I know, I was agreeing with you. :naughty:

I was talking to all the people that are callin' us lucky! Well--we ARE VERY lucky! But no need to be jealous. :wub2:

That's SO cool! I won't be able to make it to NYC anytime soon, but I really hope an MFCer gets it and takes TONS of pics!

Yeah me too! HOW COOL would that be!?

All these little personal contests would be SO great for the MFC if an MFCer won them. :naughty:

That's SO cool! I won't be able to make it to NYC anytime soon, but I really hope an MFCer gets it and takes TONS of pics!

Like the best date ever, eh? :naughty:

I was talking to all the people that are callin' us lucky! Well--we ARE VERY lucky! But no need to be jealous. :wub2:

All these little personal contests would be SO great for the MFC if an MFCer won them. :naughty:

Oh snap, my bad. True, this is a truly wonderful opportunity and NCYers are lucky. And other places have been as well. It's nice to know that everyone (or lots of places, at least) get their fair share of Mika.

IF? We will. :mf_rosetinted:

That's true! At least I know if he lands in Dallas I have a place to stay there I've got family. There's a really large stadiumn near my home. I keep secretly hoping he'll do a concert there even thoguh outside concerts are not usually a good idea in Texas lol.

Yeah me too! HOW COOL would that be!?

TRUE DAT!!!!! :fangurl: