Mika@Little Noise Sessions 2009 - -London's Union Chapel

robertina

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahaha i think i created it quite a long time ago or so:wink2:

where's sparkly1??? she needs her tick! anyone can alert her?

poor kath is driving now, i hope she can make the deal...she was online till the very last moment and, as soon as she jumped on her car, the sale started!:shocked:

i've texted her anyway

Thanks Robi:wub2:

Aaaaaghhhhh!!!!!! :roftl: Cannot believe I have a ticket. Am so looking forward to going. :thumb_yello: Do you think you're allowed to take photos? :wub2:

It says not in the T and C's.............depends on how strict they are being:wink2:

Tbh I'm well used to illegal filming (my entire music video project consisted of illegal filming in arcades) so I'll film sneakily. I can't possibly NOT film Mika and the King Singers performing together. It's gonna be ridiculously amazing.

I booked my train earlier, and I've already got the countdown going in my head. 4 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS.

Godddd it's been too long since I last saw him. Like almost a whole month or something. Ridiculous.

What is anyone doing about accomodation?

I have to say that since the tickets are quite expensive and I can't seem to find a cheap hotel I was wondering about a hostel. Laurel and I stayed at the Bayswater Hostel for Bloomsbury. It was adequate. The beds and toilet were clean. A six bedded room could be booked there for £13.99 each ( I think) if anyone is interested please pm me.:thumb_yello:

Sounds like it's gonna be a fantastic night, and with the Kings Singers too.

Used to listen to them on the radio on Sunday evenings with my dad.

And I posted somewhere, but not in this thread it would seem, that my mum used to do the washing up to the sound of 'Sing Something Simple' on Sunday evenings.

So when we were little girls, your dad and my mum were listening to the same program and you and I could hear it too :naughty:

Tbh I'm well used to illegal filming (my entire music video project consisted of illegal filming in arcades) so I'll film sneakily. I can't possibly NOT film Mika and the King Singers performing together. It's gonna be ridiculously amazing.

I booked my train earlier, and I've already got the countdown going in my head. 4 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS.

Godddd it's been too long since I last saw him. Like almost a whole month or something. Ridiculous.

Lmfao I know, goooossssshhh...I just haven't seen him enough this year :mf_rosetinted:

haha! I kid of course!

4 weeks and 5 days! How exciting!

Lmfao I know, goooossssshhh...I just haven't seen him enough this year :mf_rosetinted:

haha! I kid of course!

4 weeks and 5 days! How exciting!

LOL in September my Dad told his mates that I was seeing him every other day. :roftl: I wish!

Then one of them said about him being in the paper and I was like 'oh what cos he invited his fans down the pub and paid the bar tab in celebration of the release of the first single off of his new album? Yeah, I was there'. :roftl:

I'm rocking in my chair cos I'm excited. I'm gonna be really bad on the day. I have to sit in a seminar and pretend to be intelligent rather than just constantly look at my watch and count down the hours, minutes and seconds before the doors open.

I can totally envision this:

Lecturer: Laura, what d'you think Hawkes was trying to say by his representation of women in this film?

Me: 6 hours, 38 minutes and...12 seconds?

Lecturer: ...anyone else?

LOL in September my Dad told his mates that I was seeing him every other day. :roftl: I wish!

Then one of them said about him being in the paper and I was like 'oh what cos he invited his fans down the pub and paid the bar tab in celebration of the release of the first single off of his new album? Yeah, I was there'. :roftl:

I'm rocking in my chair cos I'm excited. I'm gonna be really bad on the day. I have to sit in a seminar and pretend to be intelligent rather than just constantly look at my watch and count down the hours, minutes and seconds before the doors open.

I can totally envision this:

Lecturer: Laura, what d'you think Hawkes was trying to say by his representation of women in this film?

Me: 6 hours, 38 minutes and...12 seconds?

Lecturer: ...anyone else?

:lmfao::roftl:

I can't wait to meet you. You're f*cking hilarious.

Check out this convo I had with my nan, FOR REAL. NO LIE.

Nan: Didn't you see your boyfriend the other day?

Me: ...:blink: Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend. What boyfriend?

Nan: You know, that Mika.

Me: :doh:

:teehee:

Oh gosh I'm glad you think I'm hilarious. It's always very nice to know that I make people laugh. :biggrin2:

That's actually wicked that your nan calls him your boyfriend.

My nan asked what a Mika was (and she pronounced it My-ka) because it was just after the Brixton gig in 2007 and I was wearing the t-shirt that I bought and my mum was like 'oh it's Mee-ka, and he's a singer that Laura's in love with'.

I was just like: ...errrr okay?

Oh gosh I'm glad you think I'm hilarious. It's always very nice to know that I make people laugh. :biggrin2:

That's actually wicked that your nan calls him your boyfriend.

My nan asked what a Mika was (and she pronounced it My-ka) because it was just after the Brixton gig in 2007 and I was wearing the t-shirt that I bought and my mum was like 'oh it's Mee-ka, and he's a singer that Laura's in love with'.

I was just like: ...errrr okay?

LOL I couldn't believe it when my Nan actually addressed him as my BF. I was like "Nan, I don't have his number." :roftl:

She didn't even say "Mee-ka". Or even "My-ka". It was "Mik-aah".

I mean WTF?

My mum keeps telling my granddad that I 'travel after a pop star' - which is way exaggerated considering the real travelling other people on here do.

And he (my granddad) keeps replying in disbelief ":shocked: But why? You can listen to music on the radio."

:blink:

My mum keeps telling my granddad that I 'travel after a pop star' - which is way exaggerated considering the real travelling other people on here do.

And he (my granddad) keeps replying in disbelief ":shocked: But why? You can listen to music on the radio."

:blink:

ROFL :roftl::roftl:

LOL I couldn't believe it when my Nan actually addressed him as my BF. I was like "Nan, I don't have his number." :roftl:

She didn't even say "Mee-ka". Or even "My-ka". It was "Mik-aah".

I mean WTF?

That's way cool though, you should have just told her that he is your boyfriend. I know I would have. :roftl:

I actually said that out loud a few times and laughed, hahah.

I love old people. :biggrin2:

That's way cool though, you should have just told her that he is your boyfriend. I know I would have. :roftl:

I actually said that out loud a few times and laughed, hahah.

I love old people. :biggrin2:

AHAHAHA! OMG I totally should have done.

Nan: How's your boyfriend?

Me: Doing well. Touring the states at the moment. We keep in touch via Twitter. We're sooo technically in lurve.

ahahaha i think i created it quite a long time ago or so:wink2:

where's sparkly1??? she needs her tick! anyone can alert her?

poor kath is driving now, i hope she can make the deal...she was online till the very last moment and, as soon as she jumped on her car, the sale started!:shocked:

i've texted her anyway

Thank you for thinking of me Robertina :wub2: very sweet of you, Mikafish got me my ticket so yeeey I'm all sorted woop.:biggrin2:

Craig insists on calling him "That guy from Pop Idol" :sneaky2: He knows Mika has never been on any tv talent contest but loves how much it winds me up, if I stoped reacting he'd stop doing it...but I can't! :aah:

Jaz, Caz, you still up for the travelodge room at Kings X?

Thank you for thinking of me Robertina :wub2: very sweet of you, Mikafish got me my ticket so yeeey I'm all sorted woop.:biggrin2:

yep!

when i read mikafish post i relaxed...

i had read your 'maybe' sentence and i was all worried you could not make it!

Craig insists on calling him "That guy from Pop Idol" :sneaky2: He knows Mika has never been on any tv talent contest but loves how much it winds me up, if I stoped reacting he'd stop doing it...but I can't! :aah:

Jaz, Caz, you still up for the travelodge room at Kings X?

Still up for the travelodge! How much is it?