Mika@Little Noise Sessions 2009 - -London's Union Chapel

robertina

Don't worry ladies I just said tickets for MIKA when I booked mine and the lady said oh you want the 18th then a very popular night that one is going to be...so calm down..:roftl:

Good job as I am all booked up train,hotel,fun..going on 17th, home 19th Mika inbetween :wink2:

xx

Ah, Mika inbetween - that's always a nice phrase isn't it? :naughty:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, £25 sounds waaaaaaay more sensible.

But to be fair, it's going to a good cause, you're seeing a bunch of great acts and they didn't chuck booking fees and transaction fees and postage on top of it, it was just forty quid, done.

Yeah, £25 sounds waaaaaaay more sensible.

But to be fair, it's going to a good cause, you're seeing a bunch of great acts and they didn't chuck booking fees and transaction fees and postage on top of it, it was just forty quid, done.

that's very true. So. Tickets are £40, how much was the travlodge again? I forget.

• 2 weeks later...
that's very true. So. Tickets are £40, how much was the travlodge again? I forget.

I think it was £76 overall, so that would mean £19 each. I think.

Think it works out at something silly like £18.75 each.

I haven't told Craig about this yet...maybe I'll tell him I'm going to a friend's or something....:blink:

I haven't told my mum about this either lol :naughty:

Got the astro boy movie poster for Mika though, am hoping to give it to him here :-)

I'm not holdin my breath for a M&G because there is that Play.com competition so I reckon if you get the chance give it to him before hand.

Well done missy !!

He will be well chuffed with that :thumb_yello:

Thanks - I hope so too!

I'm not holdin my breath for a M&G because there is that Play.com competition so I reckon if you get the chance give it to him before hand.

Yeah I know, but I'm pretty sure I'll see at least someone to give it to him :-)

If you notice, the M&G isn't a certainty, it says subject to availibity.

M&Gs don't seem to stop him talking to people outside, only if he's really tired or unwell. He did M&Gs in the States and saw people after, just a matter of how he feels on the night I guess.

If you notice, the M&G isn't a certainty, it says subject to availibity.

M&Gs don't seem to stop him talking to people outside, only if he's really tired or unwell. He did M&Gs in the States and saw people after, just a matter of how he feels on the night I guess.

we also saw him after Jools and seems that M&G's and doing better in London, since he did one at SW and BB. Not that I'm a certain he *will* do a M&G, but he does do them quite often.

we also saw him after Jools and seems that M&G's and doing better in London, since he did one at SW and BB. Not that I'm a certain he *will* do a M&G, but he does do them quite often.

I'm talking about the M&Gs that he does inside, that you get in competitions, before he comes out to anyone waiting for him.

I'm talking about the M&Gs that he does inside, that you get in competitions, before he comes out to anyone waiting for him.

Oh thoooooose hahaha. Yeah that would be nice, so we're not stuck outside in the freezing cold...:roftl:

Oh thoooooose hahaha. Yeah that would be nice, so we're not stuck outside in the freezing cold...:roftl:

Yeah, it'd be nice wouldn't it. Much nicer and more relaxed:thumb_yello:

Maybe have a cuppa too?:naughty: