Mika@Little Noise Sessions 2009 - -London's Union Chapel

robertina

It does worry me that it hasn't sold out yet...

... Mika is not doing well in the UK at the moment...:emot-sad:

Anyway, you'd probably still need a UK credit card if ordering ticket via the phone - though I am not entirely sure about that, especially that tickets are still on sale a week before the gig.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is unbelievable that the gig is not sold-out.

In my opinion it seems the most interesting gig of this season and i'm atonished that London citizens dont buy tickets for it! :shocked:

Is M so unpopular? :aah:

Why? :blink:

Are you going eventually? ( I think your status is still on a maybe...)

Yep, it's like Berlin.
The stage seems so much better, because is surrounded by rows of seating also in lateral parts, not a frontal stage like PassionKirke :thumb_yello:

thanks for the beautiful pictures

it seems that in our gig the stars will be a little bit younger then picture nr. 2 :naughty:)

Are you going eventually? ( I think your status is still on a maybe...)

Hello dear... i'm always in a maybe status because i'm not golden, i'm just a worker....

anyway an angel resident in London bought for me a ticket :flowers2: and a plane resident in Ireland managed for me a special price... :plane:

so...

maybe...

:fisch:

anyway, please, reserve* for me a place near you, as usual :original:

* note for Mfcers early queuers: dont worry, it's a joke between me and Suzie, nobody reserves for me places!

Edited by allegra

The website said that although you had to have registered for tix there were still some tix left for some dates so suggested people ring to find out what dates still had tix available.

I rang the number given on the Little Noise website for buying tickets late this afternoon to check the situation for the Mika one on 18th and the woman I spoke to confirmed that it hadn't sold out and tix are still available. She didn't say how many they had left.

I didn't actually buy a ticket as I still need to decide whether I can actually make it, I was really at this stage trying to find out if the event was sold out. I didn't get the impression there would be any prob with just buying one over the phone (never got the need to register anyway, what was that all about??), but I don't know for sure as I didn't buy one. Best to just give it a try and see if you're after one....

Because usually these gigs DO sell out very quickly and also it is a way to get more money for the charity.......that is what this event is all about at the end of the day:thumb_yello:

Relax, Mika is not so unpopular in the UK. :naughty:

I think it was John who told us that they were amazed at how quickly the UK venues were selling and that they would book larger venues next time. At first I thought he meant they were going to move up to larger venues for this tour and I panicked. :shocked:

I mean it would be good for Mika, but I don't want to turn up in Manchester and find he's playing an arena or something. :naughty:

Anyway I'm sure it's just a case of people not knowing he's performing at Union Chapel or thinking that they've missed a chance to purchase tickets.

Aren't Manchester and Bristol already sold out? The first Hammersmith date must have sold well too or they wouldn't have added a second.

Don't take it the wrong way, she does this to everyone, she's our spelling check police woman...:naughty:

She even corrects Mika, FFS!:roftl:

well someone's gotta be teacher LOL.

That's good!

I usually pride myself on my spelling - but - I guess I went bonkers this morning.:boxed::shocked:

She is a little intimidating with that yard stick that she carries behind her back as she strolls through the threads.

It hurts too.:blink:

No no no, I never carry sticks! Or anything painful or menacing! I'm quite lovely, honestly :wub2:

:huglove:

anyway, please, reserve* for me a place near you, as usual :original:

* note for Mfcers early queuers: dont worry, it's a joke between me and Suzie, nobody reserves for me places!

Oh cool!:thumb_yello: I feel re-assured that it will be a great gig since the ones we attended together went really well... :pinkbow:

...That means all the Mika concerts I have ever been to so far..:biggrin2:

*PS: not to others: it's not that Allegra is the only person who is always there when I am there but it still sounds cool :teehee:

WOAH!!!!!!! My last hospital appointment till the 24th!...Just my hair to be done on Saturday thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....

.....EARLY TUESDAY MORNING I AM GOING TO LONDON TOWN AND AM SO EXCITED I WANT TO GO NOWWWWWW...and never , ever come back! :teehee:

HOPE EVERYONE IS AS EXCITED AS I AM!!

SEE YA THERE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x x x

By the way, if you buy tickets from the HMV ticket hotline, you do not need a UK credit card or registered UK address. You can simply collect your ticket at the venue:wink2:

Here is the number:

0044 844 209 0330

Edited by suzie

By the way, if you buy tickets from the HMV ticket hotline, you do not need a UK credit card or registered UK address. You can simply collect your ticket at the venue:wink2:

Here is the number:

0044 844 209 0330

I totally didn't notice that you will come, too. :roftl: I really need a holiday. :aah:

Looking forward to seeing you there!

I totally didn't notice that you will come, too. :roftl: I really need a holiday. :aah:

Looking forward to seeing you there!

It sounds like next week in London was the right choice of place and time for a holiday.:biggrin2: (As for me, I'll only go for the day but I guess it should still fill me up with happiness until Xmas:pinkbow:)

I look forward to seeing you there, too:thumb_yello:

:shocked: I can't believe there are STILL tickets available for this delightful event *scratches head*

I'm very excited to say that Jesterkevin & I are now attending...YIPPIEEEE !

:boing: :boing:

It'll be good to see you guys again:thumb_yello:

:shocked: I can't believe there are STILL tickets available for this delightful event *scratches head*

...yes... and only 600seats, I guess...

I'm very excited to say that Jesterkevin & I are now attending...YIPPIEEEE !

:boing: :boing:

See you soon!:thumb_yello:

I'm really shocked that it's not sold out but if it hadn't been for the MFC I'd have never heard about it and wouldn't have registered. By the time MS put a post up it was already to late to register.

I'm really excited! Managed to get 18th and 19th off work (had to agree to work Sat and Sun tho) so I don't have to get a silly early train back!