Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They will be doing 8 songs with Mika.

2 confirmed so far:

Lady Jane

Rain

Most likely:

By the Time

(and I THINK: Grace Kelly,too..:teehee:)

I was really happy to read that! But I must say I'm a bit worried, just can't imagine what it's going to be :naughty: Can't wait to hear it!!

So nice to see you again, Suzie :wub2:

Rose, it was in their blog, Suzie linked it to their (KS) thread!

I was really happy to read that! But I must say I'm a bit worried, just can't imagine what it's going to be :naughty: Can't wait to hear it!!

So nice to see you again, Suzie :wub2:

Rose, it was in their blog, Suzie linked it to their (KS) thread!

Ah, I see:thumb_yello:

Absolutely cannot wait. The only downside is that I have a job interview the next day at 11:30am :teehee: So I'll have to get up at about 6, but since apparently it will finish at 11ish - latest at 12 - then it should be enough sleep.

Mana had a job interview in Calgary the day after the secret gig in LA, which is...oh about 1,800 miles away. :roftl:

Good luck. :thumb_yello:

please please Kingsisters...

do also Touches you!!!

I was telling my friend about this concert the other night, and said I couldn't see them doing Touches You, as it wasn't the sort of song lyric wise they normally do. But it would be really funny if they did do it:naughty:

Mana had a job interview in Calgary the day after the secret gig in LA, which is...oh about 1,800 miles away. :roftl:

Good luck. :thumb_yello:

OMG. Crazy lady.

Not to mention how she was also drunk out of her mind, and hardly slept that night :lmfao:

Sara you might want to leave out those details. :roftl:

Oh don't worry Christine, I don't really drink. I'm a good girl, me :pinkbow:

PS: Did Mana get the job? :roftl:

:shocked: I can't believe there are STILL tickets available for this delightful event *scratches head*

I'm very excited to say that Jesterkevin & I are now attending...YIPPIEEEE !

:boing: :boing:

Just yesterday I thought I wish I could meet the Jester and :bow: and that it was too bad that the both of you are not going to attend that gig. :biggrin2:

Absolutely cannot wait. The only downside is that I have a job interview the next day at 11:30am :teehee: So I'll have to get up at about 6, but since apparently it will finish at 11ish - latest at 12 - then it should be enough sleep.

OH NO hope it's 11 my last train home to Doncaster is 11.30 :shocked:

OH NO hope it's 11 my last train home to Doncaster is 11.30 :shocked:

What train is that? Seriously- I can get from Doncaster to Middlesbrough before 09:30 which would mean not taking a half day off work. I'm booked for this one- but a night in Doncaster's probably cheaper than London anyway

Or does it even go on to Darlington?

Edit- I've looked it up now- it doesn't go to Darlo- but Hammersmith Apollo just got a bit nearer

Edited by Soaring Simpson

Apologies, I've been working very long hours and really neglecting the MFC for the past month or so (note to self....must try harder)

......but Jules and I are really looking forward to this gig, the venue looks amazing :jawdrop:

Also excited about meeting up with all you lovely peeps again, although sadly we won't be able to get there early this time :sad:

ps. A big thank you to everyone who has made kind comments about Jules 'MiniMika' banner, I enjoyed doing it, glad you like it.

Edited by Jesterkevin