Mika@Little Noise Sessions 2009 - -London's Union Chapel

robertina

I'll give you my hazlenuts lol :naughty:

Or bourbon biscuits. Or custard creams. Or those pink wafer things. OR OR OR any type of miniature party food...:blush-anim-cl:

And you can have my custard creams:naughty:

Love bourbons, and the pink wafers:licks_lips:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree it depends on how he's feeling AND it is quite a small gig just saying that it might be wise IF the opurtunity arises to hand it over dooner rather than risk not giving it to him, but as Caz said there will be a way of getting it to him whatever happens.

I've only been to 2 gigs that I am aware of him having comp winners around, one he did a very quick M&G afterwards, the other he didn't so I'm just being cautious this time, not expecting anything but pleased if something does work out!

What kinda time are people thinking of arriving for this?

What kinda time are people thinking of arriving for this?

I'm thinking of arriving possible midday-ish, be nice to hang around London with fellow friends to just chillax before the big climax :wub2:

(see what I did there? Rhymage. :biggrin2:)

I'm really excited :boing:

I can't wait to be with you all again!

I'm looking forward to seeing the Union Chapel.

I love old architecture, and I'm sure the pics I've seen don't do it justice.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Union Chapel.

I love old architecture, and I'm sure the pics I've seen don't do it justice.

Yes me too, although I don't thing Union Chapel is that old, only late 1800's I think.

It's a very pretty building but I agree with Bab, it didn't seem that old when I was there last year. Then again, I don't claim to be an architecture conoisseur and I wasn't paying that much attention, so it could be anything :naughty:

Ok, the hotel is booked ...

and now i'll hope that i'll be not too shy to meet all of you at this gig...:teehee: especially as my husband come with me:biggrin2:

it's not my first time Mika's gig in London, but my first time to meet a lot of "Englishmika's fan":wink2:

and OMG D-8:groovy:

it's not long now i got my confirmation email so i know i have to go to a certain door to pick up my ticket. Anyone been there before? I have to come after work so wont be able to queue up, where is the best place apart from the front for someone to get a good view? :roftl:

Am looking forward to it then its not long until the hammersmith concerts:thumb_yello:

it's not long now i got my confirmation email so i know i have to go to a certain door to pick up my ticket. Anyone been there before? I have to come after work so wont be able to queue up, where is the best place apart from the front for someone to get a good view? :roftl:

Am looking forward to it then its not long until the hammersmith concerts:thumb_yello:

From what someone said earlier, the front is reserved for disabled people, but, because it's quite a small venue, you get a good view wherever you sit.

From what someone said earlier, the front is reserved for disabled people, but, because it's quite a small venue, you get a good view wherever you sit.

The stage is fairly high too, so you won't be bothered by the backs of people's heads blocking your view. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I rread that as well, but to be honest when I went there last year the front was taken by lots of different people, not disabled per se.

It's a normal church and therefore there is a lot of 'front' space. As the whole venue is seated, it doesn't really make sense (IMO) to reserve the front for disabled people because everyone gets to sit down and the view is good from anywhere, and in my experience last year at these gigs it wasn't specifically reserved.

I guess that we'll see on Wed in any case :thumb_yello:.

Thank God. Though I'm not really up for the neck-ache, to be honest...:boxed:

Not THAT high Caz, just like a normal church. Ie, there is a slight elevation (2 steps? 3 perhaps?) and that is it. It's far lower than ANY Mika gig stage that you've been to, I promise :naughty:

I guess that we'll see on Wed in any case :thumb_yello:.

OMG it's next Wednesday. I just Mikagasm'd.

Not THAT high Caz, just like a normal church. Ie, there is a slight elevation (2 steps? 3 perhaps?) and that is it. It's far lower than ANY Mika gig stage that you've been to, I promise :naughty:

well thank the Lord for that (how appropriate) I was getting worried lol :naughty: