robertina

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Caz you're SO dull.

Naff off!

For the actual gig next year, I was thinking of going in this silver spaceman inspired outfit I had to wear for one of my dance shows...but erm...I think it's a bit baring for nippy February weather :blink:

Naff off!

For the actual gig next year, I was thinking of going in this silver spaceman inspired outfit I had to wear for one of my dance shows...but erm...I think it's a bit baring for nippy February weather :blink:

I'm hopefully (money permitting) doing the golden astronaut, just want to know what his theme is first, in case it's completely different.

Also excited about meeting up with all you lovely peeps again, although sadly we won't be able to get there early this time :sad:

then we are two :wink2:, i think i won't able also to go early because i'm with my husband!!:aah:

and i'm also very happy for the first time to meet many UKer's Mikafan:thumb_yello:

cool :cool:

another reason that will convince me to attend is that an almost scottish friend reserved for me a bed :sleep_1:, now i hope the work will be ok for a little holyday :aah:

:naughty:

:shocked: I can't believe there are STILL tickets available for this delightful event *scratches head*

I'm very excited to say that Jesterkevin & I are now attending...YIPPIEEEE !

Brilliant:wub2::thumb_yello:

Silver.......................will you be checking into hospital still in your outfit, with antlers, if you aren't bothering to go to bed?:roftl:

Are we staying at the Kings Cross Travelodge? I forget. :teehee:

No, we are at The Clink Hostel...........also in Kings Cross. We booked a room for six so that we don't have to share with people we don't know. It is ensuite so should be ok. But there are only five of us so far.

Are we staying at the Kings Cross Travelodge? I forget. :teehee:

yes we sure are :thumb_yello: I get into Victoria bus station at 2am then I'll get tube to KX wont take long but they dont let you book in till 3pm anyway pfft, you still have my mobile dont you Caz if you need it?

I think I may go 50's style, cos I want ot wear an origional 50's frock that has 2 bows at the front and kinda is pulled up like how Imma wears them...or I could wear a black and white 50's frock I have 2 of those..hmmm I have lots of 50's style frocks lol.:naughty:

Edited by sparkly1

yes we sure are :thumb_yello: I get into Victoria bus station at 2am then I'll get tube to KX wont take long but they dont let you book in till 3pm anyway pfft, you still have my mobile dont you Caz if you need it?

2am?! why are you getting into London soooooo early?! :shocked:

Sure it's not 2PM?:naughty:

I think I may go 50's style, cos I want ot wear an origional 50's frock that has 2 bows at the front and kinda is pulled up like how Imma wears them...or I could wear a black and white 50's frock I have 2 of those..hmmm I have lots of 50's style frocks lol.:naughty:

I love that you demonstrate what black and white look like for us. :roftl:

50s style sounds awesome though. :thumb_yello:

Apologies, I've been working very long hours and really neglecting the MFC for the past month or so (note to self....must try harder)

......but Jules and I are really looking forward to this gig, the venue looks amazing :jawdrop:

Also excited about meeting up with all you lovely peeps again, although sadly we won't be able to get there early this time :sad:

ps. A big thank you to everyone who has made kind comments about Jules 'MiniMika' banner, I enjoyed doing it, glad you like it.

Looking forward to seeing you guys too! only 4 more sleeps! :thumb_yello:

x x x

No black and white for me :no: was gonna have 1940/50's hair but now had it cut, dunno if will work....never mind. Sure we will all look fabby whatever we wear! :wink2:

xxx