Mika@Little Noise Sessions 2009 - -London's Union Chapel

robertina

Laurel................The Clink hostel have got back to me and said it will be fine for you to leave your luggage when you arrive (before I check in) :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: Thank you for finding out ... not sure If I'll need to check in before now ... I might just do what I did before and just take underwear and nightwear with me .... :biggrin2:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello: Thank you for finding out ... not sure If I'll need to check in before now ... I might just do what I did before and just take underwear and nightwear with me .... :biggrin2:

Ah yes.................good point. I will be bringing a wee case with me this time as I am doing a Christmas present swap with my sis but otherwise it is hardly worth it is it.

I bought stuff today ... too wear for it ... and a new bag ... cos' the one I had wasn't big enough :wub2:

One more day of work and then MIKA :aah:

I might do the black and white thing...

I haven't got anything to put Mika's poster in :aah: Might just go into a card shop and ask for one of those long wrapping paper type carrier bags...

I got a package through from River Island today and I'm gonna save my shiny new top for Wednesday night. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh how exciting!

I MUST remember to bring my umbrella. Must must must!

What time are you guys getting to the venue for?

I got a package through from River Island today and I'm gonna save my shiny new top for Wednesday night. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh how exciting!

I MUST remember to bring my umbrella. Must must must!

What time are you guys getting to the venue for?

I'm probably gonna go straight after I drop my stuff off, just to check out the queue and what it's gonna be like. Apparently the first row (or possibly second) might be for the mencap peoples so we wanna get the best seats we can...

I'm probably gonna go straight after I drop my stuff off, just to check out the queue and what it's gonna be like. Apparently the first row (or possibly second) might be for the mencap peoples so we wanna get the best seats we can...

Ah okay. Which hotel is it? I know it's a Travelodge in King's Cross but are there loads?

OMG first time meeting MFCers. Exciting times!

Ah okay. Which hotel is it? I know it's a Travelodge in King's Cross but are there loads?

OMG first time meeting MFCers. Exciting times!

The travelodge is right near the station, actually. It's not even a five minute walk, although I don't know if I'll be able to remember the way...xD I think it's just straight up...

Yes, you shoulda said hello WAAAAAAAYYY before this...you've had several chances young lady! But nevermind...THIS SHALL BE OUR NIGHT.

The travelodge is right near the station, actually. It's not even a five minute walk, although I don't know if I'll be able to remember the way...xD I think it's just straight up...

Yes, you shoulda said hello WAAAAAAAYYY before this...you've had several chances young lady! But nevermind...THIS SHALL BE OUR NIGHT.

Okayz. How will I know what room it is? I think maybe some number swapping needs to take place so I don't end up failing at life. :roftl:

And I know I shouldhave said hello long before this. I was just waaaaaay to shy before, and I WAS gonna come and say hello to everyone at iTunes but I got there pretty late and my introduction plan went tits up. Pffft.

But Wednesday will be THE time. I'm already starting to pack the things I won't need before then. OMG camera. I forgot to take my camera to the 3OH!3 gig I went to last Saturday and was heartbroken. Won't be making THAT mistake again!

Okayz. How will I know what room it is? I think maybe some number swapping needs to take place so I don't end up failing at life. :roftl:

And I know I shouldhave said hello long before this. I was just waaaaaay to shy before, and I WAS gonna come and say hello to everyone at iTunes but I got there pretty late and my introduction plan went tits up. Pffft.

But Wednesday will be THE time. I'm already starting to pack the things I won't need before then. OMG camera. I forgot to take my camera to the 3OH!3 gig I went to last Saturday and was heartbroken. Won't be making THAT mistake again!

I'll facebook you my number :thumb_yello: I think Sparkly is the one who booked the room?

At the Popstarz night I had to phone Laurel so she could come downstairs and let me in lol. If we arrive at pretty much the same time it shouldn't be a problem.

So: It's you, me, Viv (Sparkly) Mikafish and...who else? That it?

I'll facebook you my number :thumb_yello: I think Sparkly is the one who booked the room?

At the Popstarz night I had to phone Laurel so she could come downstairs and let me in lol. If we arrive at pretty much the same time it shouldn't be a problem.

Wicked. I'll be getting into Euston just before 2 so I think we'll be getting there at roughly the same time.

Yeah, that's it. Any more and we'd REALLY be breaking the rules - you're only allowed 2 adults 2 children or 3 adults in a family room but...you and I are both under 21, we can't buy alcohol in America and we can't rent a van over here, so that arguably makes us kids, right? :roftl:

Yep that's it! :thumb_yello:

I'm hoping to make it down there. Look forward to meeting a few people AND hopefully Mika for the first time.

It seems everyone has had a Mika experience apart from me. I'll live in hope.

:thumb_yello:Oh, it will be nice seeing you! I think that we briefly met in Doncaster, in Nov 2007, is that right? Very briefly though...

Thanks Sariflor and Sosi, Will be looking out for you guys. I feel all warm and snuggly now. If I felt like I did yesterday, I don't think I'd be coming down.

(I was diagnosed a few days ago with diabetes and have been put on tabs, I just hope I don't have any unwanted side effects. Quite frightened really.)

I am hoping this gig will go along way to cheer me up.

Thanks Sariflor and Sosi, Will be looking out for you guys. I feel all warm and snuggly now. If I felt like I did yesterday, I don't think I'd be coming down.

(I was diagnosed a few days ago with diabetes and have been put on tabs, I just hope I don't have any unwanted side effects. Quite frightened really.)

I am hoping this gig will go along way to cheer me up.

I hope it does too! Diabetes is frightening, but I know quite a few people who are living perfectly well with it, and have done so for years

We'll have to stick together- I'm really suffering from depression and wanting to sleep all the time- I'll be interested to note whether my trip to London makes me feel more or less tired