Mika to tour Europe in 2010 - tour dates

mari62

Mika keeps saying that since 2008 :mf_rosetinted:

this guy is driving me mad... i`m just asking for ONE gig.. he`d been lots of time is the same countries.. i mean.. come one! ONE gig... Lily allen did a little south america tour.. just three dates, two in Brazil and one here in one week... he can do that if he wanted :mf_rosetinted: not happy today :mf_rosetinted:

I feel for you, I really do :huglove:

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy is driving me mad... i`m just asking for ONE gig.. he`d been lots of time is the same countries.. i mean.. come one! ONE gig... Lily allen did a little south america tour.. just three dates, two in Brazil and one here in one week... he can do that if he wanted :mf_rosetinted: not happy today :mf_rosetinted:

marlau, don't feel sad, this is only a little part of his tour and we are expecting many more dates around the world in 2010.

this is just europe outside the UK!

it's not hazard to say that the rest of the world is coming soon!

:huglove:

Yes well the winter 2007 tour was like that. Looked good. Then they started adding dates inbetween.....

So it is normal to have this busy schedule? I was worried when I saw the dates. I mean this is just Europe, he will do UK february and after Europe a long tour in North America (?) and other places. He needs some rest too :shocked:

I understand you! :(

I feel for you, I really do :huglove:

thanks.. ^^

marlau, don't feel sad, this is only a little part of his tour and we are expecting many more dates around the world in 2010.

this is just europe outside the UK!

it's not hazard to say that the rest of the world is coming soon!

i know... but until MAY!!!!!!

if i`m lucky i`ll get to see him in mid 2010... south american fans wait and wait and wait.. it`s not fair :(

2030 Mika is coming to Argentina :yay::hair:

I would have the visa problem for anything outside the European Union, so I understand your problem.

Yes It will be his first show in Vienna, and as it's a favourite city of mine, I would love to be there, and normally, the price would not be a problem for me. But work is bad at the moment, so I have to be careful with money.

If I will refuse to myself in all , and to save money for a trip where there will be a concert, I could refuse all to myself and save up . But I should give the information on the monthly average salary. And there is the concrete sum which should be is. In my region the monthly average salary in 2 times below specified.

I have read through about the Vein. It too is unreal for me.

thanks.. ^^

if i`m lucky i`ll get to see him in mid 2010... south american fans wait and wait and wait.. it`s not fair :(

true, it seems so far away in time.

but i've experienced this...once a date is annouced, time flies!

cause you are so intensely focused on it, you prepare stuff...and the date is soon there.

hold on!

Robi................Milan is a Wednesday (and my boy's birthday) What a bummer. I don't think I will be able to make it:aah:

can you make nice on a saturday?

i'll probably be doing nice and lyon...and milan.

and wait for the UK leg to invade the UK!!!! :tongue2:

mwahahahahhahahahahahah

true, it seems so far away in time.

but i've experienced this...once a date is annouced, time flies!

cause you are so intensely focused on it, you prepare stuff...and the date is soon there.

hold on!

i`lll wait... i`ve been waiting for more than 2 years.. i can wait more i think :aah:

thanks.. ^^

we need a little more patience :boxed:

can you make nice on a saturday?

i'll probably be doing nice and lyon...and milan.

and wait for the UK leg to invade the UK!!!! :tongue2:

mwahahahahhahahahahahah

Nice is one that I have put on my list of possibles.........I will have to wait and see how much the tickets are. But yes, I guess we will hopefully meet in the UK:thumb_yello:

WAHAHAHAAA, this schedule is driving me crazy! :hypo:

I surely will attend Hamburg and Berlin. Amsterdam looks great too, cause it´s weekends.

I´d love to travel down to Leipzig and Munich too...and I´ve got some family in Basel. :mf_rosetinted:

I have the same problem! I'm going to have some classes, my final project and probably some other stuff to do. It is really difficult to plan this!:blink:

yup, way too early to tell what's possible for next yr...lets hope we get to do some gigs at some points :aah:

If I will refuse to myself in all , and to save money for a trip where there will be a concert, I could refuse all to myself and save up . But I should give the information on the monthly average salary. And there is the concrete sum which should be is. In my region the monthly average salary in 2 times below specified.

I have read through about the Vein. It too is unreal for me.

Is it the same for all countries on the tour? :boxed:

I surely will attend Hamburg and Berlin. Amsterdam looks great too, cause it´s weekends.

I´d love to travel down to Leipzig and Munich too...and I´ve got some family in Basel. :mf_rosetinted:

silkee come to amsterdam with me again!! haha so cool are you going to do all those gigs? i'll be with you in hamburg and berlin for sure!!!!

Yes! come come :naughty:

Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh!!!!

I've had to struggle to read the tiny numbers in my calendar for next year and try to work out when holidays and weekends are amongst those dates. That instantly puts it down to 10 possibilities. From which I m-i-g-h-t choose 2.

Maybe Nice would be nice.