Mika to tour Europe in 2010 - tour dates

mari62

Yes, I know about invitations... Then do not demand any proofs of " prosperity"

Now I closely read at one Russian tourism forum about a trip to the Vein. Awfully, it is so much troubles. Worse than I thought...:boxed:

Have you checked maybe for Germany? :boxed:

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cos payday wednesday... and i have no money atm. :tears:

Oh! :tears:

Wanna meet up in Lux and Paris?

I know I would like to meet you! We'll keep in touch by then ok? :biggrin2:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so happy!!!!

ok,bercy isn't the very good place to be in paris,btw,told us before about huge place....

who talk before about bercy:teehee:

Fanny, I'm coming to Paris! :boing: THIS time I would like to meet you! :huglove:

I'm now giving a serious thought to Amsterdam and Vienna, instead of Stockholm. I want to explore places, and I have already been to a Mika gig in Stockholm. My mother wants to go to Vienna, and maybe some other family members too. I'm planning a little four day holiday in Vienna. :biggrin2:

I'm now giving a serious thought to Amsterdam and Vienna, instead of Stockholm. I want to explore places, and I have already been to a Mika gig in Stockholm. My mother wants to go to Vienna, and maybe some other family members too. I'm planning a little four day holiday in Vienna. :biggrin2:

Here is kinda the total oppsite...I want to go to Vienna because my mum always wanted me to go there but I never wanted and I told her that if Mika comes to Vienna I will finally go there! :aah:

And going to Paris again...because of the thousands of reasons: he's at his best there, I fell in love with Paris and need excuses to go there, and my mum was the one with the idea of going to 2 shows this time ... :lmfao:

Here is kinda the total oppsite...I want to go to Vienna because my mum always wanted me to go there but I never wanted and I told her that if Mika comes to Vienna I will finally go there! :aah:

And going to Paris again...because of the thousands of reasons: he's at his best there, I fell in love with Paris and need excuses to go there, and my mum was the one with the idea of going to 2 shows this time ... :lmfao:

Do you speak French? I know some of it, but I don't really speak it. I have heard that they don't really like speaking English in France. Otherwise I would like to go to Paris. And I know I will go there someday, but not this time.

Well, here's the prove he's totally unreliable...he shouldn't drink before speaking

http://www.rds.it/?%2fpages%2fpag_contenuti%2fMika?id_artista=239&page_comment=2

I never trusted him too much and i defy anyone to tell me i'm wrong!

As i always said, you have to be quite rich (in money and time terms) or so much lucky to live in countries and cities he chooses.

Mika "chooses" his audience. No doubt about it.

:blink:

I am not exactly sure what you mean, but these are not all the tour dates...

Like London is missing, too..

I guess Rome will be added as well:wink2:

...I mean I hope they will add it.

He really is very popular in Italy I know it for a fact.

Well...I've been studying french for 5 years (this is my 6th) and this year I've been to Paris for the first time since I started learning French (been before in 2002) and I have to tell you...I may not know a perfect french but it sure helped me a lot while getting me and my family lost on the subway and when asking for directions. :biggrin2:

I loved that and would love to go through it again... :wub2: I don't speak german tho... for Vienna.

And yeah, if you want to see Paris...you ought to take a vacation especiallly for seeing Paris. In june I've been there at the gig and during the whole week before it I've seen most of the things I wanted to see but there still are things I want to see and resee. :wub2:

It'll be hard this time because the gig is on Monday and if I'll stay for a couple of days more in Paris...I'll probably won't be able to concentrate about anything...but oh well we'll wait and see.

TY! I suspected it couldn't be one of the 3 small French communes named Lux :teehee:

French communes? :blink:

Thank you, hun! :wub2:

If you're doing Basel as well you could stay at my place, not very far from Fr :wink2:

that's just the day before lux... dunno if I should do 2 gigs in a row. but it's during my holidays :teehee:

Aaargh! It's so hard to decide where to go!

There as direct flights to Vienna but they cost 200 euros. Indirect flights are 50 euros cheaper but they take time like 8 hours. :blink:

So far my options are:

1. Amsterdam and Vienna

2. Stockholm and Dusseldorf

3. Amsterdam, Stockholm and Dusseldorf

4. Stockholm, Dusseldorf and Frankfurt

And I have only looked at flights so far. There's the accommodation issue as well. :sweatdrop:

Edited by Marianne84

Oh! :tears:

I know I would like to meet you! We'll keep in touch by then ok? :biggrin2:

Fanny, I'm coming to Paris! :boing: THIS time I would like to meet you! :huglove:

don't know if i'll do paris,some are nearer for me ;)

Do you speak French? I know some of it, but I don't really speak it. I have heard that they don't really like speaking English in France. Otherwise I would like to go to Paris. And I know I will go there someday, but not this time.

i always like speaking english when i'm in paris or or france to help people:wink2:

btw,i'll perhaps do some of them:

luxembourg/lyon/strasbourg/bale!

for this time,all are really ner for me!!great:thumb_yello:

:blink:

I am not exactly sure what you mean, but these are not all the tour dates...

Like London is missing, too..

I guess Rome will be added as well:wink2:

...I mean I hope they will add it.

London is not missing - the UK is a separate tour. I don't see them randomly adding dates here except possibly in Paris because there is a lot of time around the date and perhaps they are waiting until the first show sells out to see if it's feasible to add a second.

London is not missing - the UK is a separate tour. I don't see them randomly adding dates here except possibly in Paris because there is a lot of time around the date and perhaps they are waiting until the first show sells out to see if it's feasible to add a second.

yes, UK +Ireland a different tour..

but only one date it Italy does seem strange to me..

I hope I did not raise high hopes with my comment, though. If the Milan gig is at a big venue, it can easily accommodate all the people who really want to see him.

Most fans do need to travel long disntances to see their favourite artists, particularly in America. In Europe it is more convenient, I guess, no need to complain.

..also he does not necessarily pick and choose where he wants to play.

It depends on how concert organisers are negotiating with the venues, what is available and when..etc.

It's not Mika forgetting about Rome for sure ..

Edited by suzie

I really can't decide which one to choose :biggrin2: Stockholm is really close, but flights to Stockholm are as expensive as the cheapest flights to London :shocked: I'm wondering that maybe I should choose a city where I have never been, like Vienna or Amsterdam.

Hi Tiibet,

if you will come to Amsterdam or Vienna or both we will meet again. I´ll be there with my friends Faballa and Vonnic. That would be really wonderful :thumb_yello: