CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amsterdam Bijlmer? You know it's the next door to the HMH, don't you? :wink2: There's a cinema, HMH, football stadium, some shops, some eat thingy's. For the rest it's pretty boring over there. :blink:. Just take the metro to the city, you'll be there in 15 minutes.

Ohhh most handy :biggrin2:

Ive been to a couple of Mika gigs and the venue have been in the middle of nowhere , real pain if you need something

That was the plan yes:naughty:

At what time does the movie start?

And dear Freddie, the gig is in Amsterdam, that's not London but not in the middle of nowhere either (tho apart from the thingies Alexander mentioned Bijlmer Arena is indeed a bit of a boring area) :bleh:.

And dear Freddie, the gig is in Amsterdam, that's not London but not in the middle of nowhere either (tho apart from the thingies Alexander mentioned Bijlmer Arena is indeed a bit of a boring area) :bleh:.

Thanks .... just thinking back to rainy glasgow .. really twas in the middle of nowhere :naughty:

I dont do boring , I need Irish bars after and jigs to the sounds of flutes and drinkies :aah:

*Uses Psychic Abilities*

My vision is blurred. I shall tell you once the movie is actually released:mf_rosetinted:

Bijlmer kind of is the middle of nowhere even if it technically is Amsterdam :aah: but there's enough to do really, not too bad

I could but I won't:mf_rosetinted:

Geez Freddie, you drastically lowered your standards:roftl:

Ah well, after march there will nothing left saving anyway :biggrin2: I told my sister and she peed her pants. Can't she see were dead serious? :mf_rosetinted:

*Uses Psychic Abilities*

My vision is blurred. I shall tell you once the movie is actually released:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:. I (obviously) thought it was released already :naughty:.

Ah well, after march there will nothing left saving anyway :biggrin2: I told my sister and she peed her pants. Can't she see were dead serious? :mf_rosetinted:

What exactly are you talking about?

Drop dead serious:mf_rosetinted:

:boing:

I take that as a: Yeah sure because I have to:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:. I (obviously) thought it was released already :naughty:.

What exactly are you talking about?

Our dressing up party:roftl:

Is he crazy?

It's not logical but...i suppose that the mamagement adds new dates in the towns where it's sold out , to make more money?

Poor Mika....:boxed:

why??

other places get 2 3 4 gigs, we only got 1 and we sold out first. Maybe he just wants to please more fans who couldn't get a ticket the first time?

Is he crazy?

It's not logical but...i suppose that the mamagement adds new dates in the towns where it's sold out , to make more money?

Poor Mika....:boxed:

Is is logical that they add another Paris date? France gets 1234956794320 gigs, why can't we get 2?