CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

Friday you say? Well I imagine there will be people who could do saturday but can't do friday. I hope that if this is true, sandbag will be giving us refunds for the tickets.

You think? Sandbag hasn't even managed to give the tickets in the first place:sneaky2:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel your pain !

It just reminds me thats all

Something must be behind it , I hope its not a TV show or some other issue that they forgot to include..that would really tweak my parts[/QUOTe ]

I do hope not . That would tweak my parts too. Big time.

I feel your pain !

It just reminds me thats all

Something must be behind it , I hope its not a TV show or some other issue that they forgot to include..that would really tweak my parts[/QUOTe ]

I do hope not . That would tweak my parts too. Big time.

and we don't like our parts tweeked without our permission:sneaky2:

God ... I'm so sorry ... I'm not even going to Amsterdam ... but it sucks for those who've paid for hotels and flights ... especially to not even get an explanation ... just date changes on a mikasounds .... it completely sucks :(

There nothing we can do , friends , so a little glass of Martini and Bridget Jones movie on TV ( Hugh Grant , what else?!!!):wub2:

Oh, would love to have a glass of red wine now, but it's Tuesday, need to wake up very early tomorrow morning :naughty:

Well, this is not his fault! :wub2:

Does anyone have a phone number from mikasounds which I can call for confirmation?

Unfortunately not. The MFC mods/admins are in contact with Mika's team and are trying to get answers for you guys, but the fact that those March dates have now disappeared from the both Mikasounds and his MySpace really doesn't seem promising. :boxed:

At the very least we hope to get some sort of explanation as to why the dates are (most likely) being postponed. From my own perspective, I can't see why they'd just go and postpone a date in one of Mika's best live markets - I mean, he himself was just on that TV show last month bragging about how fast this gig sold out. So, there must be some sort of reason. Hopefully we'll get clarification this week.

No one has received an email from Sandbag, I presume?

Unfortunately not. The MFC mods/admins are in contact with Mika's team and are trying to get answers for you guys, but the fact that those March dates have now disappeared from the both Mikasounds and his MySpace really doesn't seem promising. :boxed:

At the very least we hope to get some sort of explanation as to why the dates are (most likely) being postponed. From my own perspective, I can't see why they'd just go and postpone a date in one of Mika's best live markets - I mean, he himself was just on that TV show last month bragging about how fast this gig sold out. So, there must be some sort of reason. Hopefully we'll get clarification this week.

Ofcourse not, after all, Sandbag's never been very communicative:sneaky2:

I´m looking for an email from sandbag every 30 minutes, until yet nothing :sneaky2: