CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

Laurel, I insist on you impose on me! Vicky will stay at my place too so we'll have fun :thumb_yello:. And if you've already booked a holiday for it you have to come, there is no other choice :teehee:.

Wow, Wicky, you know a lot about Alice in Wonderland!

Yes! We could pretend it is!

I saw the soft clogs yesterday AMP, but they were children's sizes with Nijntje (Muffy) on them. If only they had them in size 46/47 :roftl:.

I never read Alice in Wonderland in my childhood, so I had to read it before I could decide what to wear to the concert. I had the two books next to me when I typed all the characters :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh :tears: I don't know what to say .... :flowers2: Thank you ... :huglove:

You are welcome. I can drive us to my place after the gig (or afterparty :bleh:) easily, I live 35 minutes from the venue :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

Here are you clogs .. it is custom you wear them on all of your tour (make sure you push raw meat down them so they dont hurt too much):naughty:

Absolutely! If he can wear kimono's he can wear Muffy clogs :naughty:!

I never read Alice in Wonderland in my childhood, so I had to read it before I could decide what to wear to the concert. I had the two books next to me when I typed all the characters :biggrin2:

:roftl:. I only know the story vaguely so I have no idea which party of the movie was the original story and which part was made up. It is a great movie tho.

Edited by Monie

I can remember reading both the Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass books, but I can't seem to remember anything of the actual story. Only animated Disney figures come vaguely to mind. :roftl:

But the movie was absolutely awesome. :wub2:

Anyone want a roomie?

Was going to share with Laurel, but looks like she's sorted with Monie now, so anyone looking for someone to share let me know.

Thank you;-)

Anyone want a roomie?

Was going to share with Laurel, but looks like she's sorted with Monie now, so anyone looking for someone to share let me know.

Thank you;-)

Oh god ... sorry :aah::huglove::flowers2: I completely forgot ... but then .. i'd virtually decided I wouldn't be able to come anyway ... they announced a 27% profit ... Morrisons that is ... I've heard we're getting a very good bonus at the end of the month ... I really hope so ... I need it :aah:

I started work on my costume last night...and am continuing with it this evening. Aaaaah so excited!

I don't think I'm coming in costume ... half of me wants too ... but I wouldn't have a scoobies where to get one ... and couldn't make one either ... I'm not very creative :( Plus ... I have no ideas whatsoever :aah:

I don't think I'm coming in costume ... half of me wants too ... but I wouldn't have a scoobies where to get one ... and couldn't make one either ... I'm not very creative :( Plus ... I have no ideas whatsoever :aah:

There are plenty of not so expensive Wonderland costumes online:

http://www.buyaliceinwonderlandcostumes.com/

:biggrin2:

Come as a playing card! Dead easy! Get a plain white top, and then pick whatever card you want to be and then draw on either red or black, some spades, clubs, diamonds or hearts in marker pen and write the number in the corner!

Simples!

Come as a playing card! Dead easy! Get a plain white top, and then pick whatever card you want to be and then draw on either red or black, some spades, clubs, diamonds or hearts in marker pen and write the number in the corner!

Simples!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... I might do that ... that's a good idea :boing:

Anyone want a roomie?

Thank you;-)

i'm still looking for a place to stay, but depends on how much it is... :wink2:

GOOGLE ideas for home made thingies, that is what I am going to do.

Yes, let's do that. I will have to warn my boyfriend tho, he might want to sleep somewhere else that night :roftl:.

I am picking Vicky up from Schiphol this afternoon, shall I buy a bag of miniclogs already so we can all give a pair to Mika in May?

Now that would be some party lol, but there is Laura (Jazzy), Myself, Vicky(Vickylovesmika) and now Rose (the pengy), so I think that WOULD be imposing :roftl: and we are staying until Sunday, lol we wanna see Dammy a bit while there. (but hey if you have the toom and want some board money then your on lol PARTEEEEEY) :naughty:

Tried to organise the list a bit more... :biggrin2:

Caterpillar, Jabberwock, Alice’s sister, Duck, Dodo, Lory, Eaglet, Mary Ann, Pat, Bill the lizard, Guinea pigs, Puppy, Pigeon, Frog and Fish Footman, Duchess, Baby pig, Dormouse, Knave of Hearts, King of Hearts, Flamingos and hedgehogs, Gryphon, Mock Turtle, Snowdrop, Kitty, Red King, Red Queen, White King, Flowers, Elephants, Gentleman in white paper, Goat, Beetle, Horse, Fawn, Tweedledum and - Dee, Walrus, Crow, King’s horses and soldiers, Lion, Unicorn, Red knight, White knigt, Frog....

Enough to choose :teehee:

YES and Thank you very much, is there also a cook? I thought there was so might be that if there is.

Anyone want a roomie?

Thank you;-)

Laura, me and Vicky are staying until Sunday Rose, let me know if I can help maybe you could come in with us but I will need to kow cos we aint booked anything yet.

Guys, there are some ideas about doing a flash mob during the gig in Amsterdam. You can check this thread if you are interested and vote for a song to make the flashmob on:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22399

To be honest, I made one already on Kick ass (it might or might not be used), couldn't help myself after hearing the catchy tune. I have very sore shoulders now from practising it over and over again :roftl:.

Guys, there are some ideas about doing a flash mob during the gig in Amsterdam. You can check this thread if you are interested and vote for a song to make the flashmob on:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22399

To be honest, I made one already on Kick ass (it might or might not be used), couldn't help myself after hearing the catchy tune. I have very sore shoulders now from practising it over and over again :roftl:.

I have voted in your thread Monie.

And my choice wasn't hard: Kick Ass.

I really lurvvvv the song and the vid!:wub2:

Because of the changed date 2 friends are not able to come to Amsterdam.

And suddenly my boyfriend is a little bit DONE with Mika ....... i really really don't know why :teehee:

He doesn't feel like coming with me and that is probably the best (for me and for him):wink2:

now i am going alone.

So can i catch up with you guys?

BTW i love the flash mob idea! Voted for WAG!

And suddenly my boyfriend is a little bit DONE with Mika ....... i really really don't know why :teehee:

He doesn't feel like coming with me and that is probably the best (for me and for him):wink2:

now i am going alone.

From which part of the country are you?

i haven't decided yet i'm not one for fancy dress but i'll go with the flow:naughty:

Great :thumb_yello:

now i am going alone.

Of course you can, just join the happy madness :biggrin2: