CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

He should go to Groningen then (close to my town:naughty:)

or the PSV-stadium in Eindhoven. (I can stay at my mothershouse in Ingie's hometown...:naughty:)

Je bedoelt aan het einde van LievePaul?

Sorry, was bit confused: thought this was the Dutch thread.)

No pleaaasseee not the Philips Stadium:shocked: I still have traumas from Guus Meeuwis fans marching to the stadium. The Effenaar or the Frits Philips muziekcentrum is waaay better:wub2:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so, this one looks like it's going to be THE mfc gig, huh? might decide on it last minute then, but as i've decided that i'll do all the german gigs, i guess it's enough for one tour. :blush-anim-cl: at least for now. :naughty:

would only do this one for mfc meeting, but still hoping for a london gig some time in jan/feb for this purpose. :bleh:

Dayum, why is everyone going to Amsterdam?:shocked::naughty:

I'm kinda stuck in the middle of Stockholm and Amsterdam. :blink: At first I was going to Stockholm and then Amsterdam because hotels seemed a bit cheaper, now I looked at the prices of flights and they are three times cheaper to Stockholm. :shocked: I really don't know where to go! I'm going to Stockholm at the moment but that can still change by the morning! :lmao:

so, this one looks like it's going to be THE mfc gig, huh? might decide on it last minute then, but as i've decided that i'll do all the german gigs, i guess it's enough for one tour. :blush-anim-cl: at least for now. :naughty:

would only do this one for mfc meeting, but still hoping for a london gig some time in jan/feb for this purpose. :bleh:

You know it makes sense! place to be for a cheese filled rock and roll party:biggrin2:

Does anyone know a good hotel near the concert venue? As near as possible thank you. :biggrin2: Is anyone looking for a roommate? IF I go to this gig I will stay from the 12th to 14th.

Hy probably go to Amsterdam and as you I'm looking for a room-mate and citymate...:biggrin2: