POSTPONED: Mika in Lisbon Portugal at Campo Pequeno

Christine

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard the news!

I'm gutted for you guys, you've waited so long for this, but I guess they must have tried to get other ways of travelling, maybe all the trains got booked out pretty quickly, when the news broke, so they couldn't get one to get there in time.

Driving from Paris takes 17 hours non stop, not advisible, unless they have 3 drivers!

At least it was for natural causes and not a health problem.

Please...I'm sad' date=' but it's not the apocalypse! for god's sake![/quote']

Exactly, it's not like he could fly to the volcano and KICK it's ASS right?

I mean, I'm sad, but he'll come and the show will be a blast.

Yes I cancelled stuff to go, yes it turned life upside down and will again in a month, but for Miks...anything for a Miks concert

At least it was for natural causes and not a health problem.

Please...I'm sad' date=' but i[b']t's not the apocalypse![/b] for god's sake!

hahahahahhaa this is funny, cause it really seems the beginning of the apocalypse! this should alert us more than a posponed gig! :lmfao:

ohh guys I'm really sorry!!! :tears: specially for those (as Wonka) who were going to meet Mika for first time!:wub2: but think that it was caused but something that couldn't be predicted as nature's issues, I'm sure that Mika is really angry and sad for this, but let's be optimist and positive, and think that in less than a month, you'll definetly have your opportunity, and I'm sure Mika is really looking forward to it as you do!!!!!!! :wink2:

hugs to all of you!! :huglove:

Yep...:tears:

Yep...:tears:

Im so so sorry hun :huglove: Think most of us know how much you were looking forward for it. I hope you can make it on May 11... You HAVE to! I was looking forward for it too... couldnt wait to hear from you tomorrow from the gig. Hope you still wanna do it in May :huglove:

so sorry guys.... i know it doesn't feel fair, but at least you will still get a gig... just not tomorrow

it's cancelled because of a major reason and not much he could do about it

:group_hug:

I know and as one of those that was going I thank you all for your words...which don't help a lot but still thanks :blush-anim-cl:

I'm gutted, but it's for reasons beyond his complete control, we do have to give him some slack on this

Exactly, it's not like he could fly to the volcano and KICK it's ASS right?

I mean, I'm sad, but he'll come and the show will be a blast.

Yes I cancelled stuff to go, yes it turned life upside down and will again in a month, but for Miks...anything for a Miks concert

yes...at least it is how I think.

And I believe that the next time will be much better!! Positive thoughts!!

I also understand that for people who don't live in Lisbon, or near, made all the efforts and turn all the schedule, but...as I said before...I'm happy for not being a health problem. Mika is a HUMAN BEING, peeps!

hahahahahhaa this is funny, cause it really seems the beginning of the apocalypse! this should alert us more than a posponed gig! :lmfao:

It's not time to laugh...but...wtf...who cares?

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

It is still okay for those who were going to be at the show tomorrow to be upset & feel sad for a little while.

Geeze!

It just happened!

They are not allowed an hour or an afternoon to be disappointed.

Friday is plenty of time to start to get used to the new date & get excited again.

Trains cancelled in Paris as well, until the 20th. Airports cancelled there 'till that day as well it seems. They are going to stop all planes in 1 hour

I feel like there may be more concerts cancelled =/

Trains cancelled in Paris as well, until the 20th. Airports cancelled there 'till that day as well it seems. They are going to stop all planes in 1 hour

I feel like there may be more concerts cancelled =/

Holy shizz. Trains as well?

I TOLD ya Mika should have taken a boat.

:mf_rosetinted: