Mika in Milan, Italy at Mediolanum Forum

Christine

The vulvano couldn´t stop me but in the late afternoon I broke my right arm. The doctor wanted to keep me in the hospital but I went home. But it´s so painful I can´t go or drive even fly to Milan. I´m so so sorry. Now I have to wait for Amsterdam

That is horrible Sabine!

I am so sorry.:flowers2::flowers2:

I hope you start to feel better in a day or two.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@sabine oh no, what a bad luck! take care! :huglove:

@mellody don't strain luck my dear! the situation in stations and hotels/whatever is extremely chaotic. i suggest not to venture abroad if not necessary or already planned. and a gig more is not necessary, let's be sensible. masses of people who are trying to get home are wandering as headless chickens everywhere, i'm not joking!

The vulvano couldn´t stop me but in the late afternoon I broke my right arm. The doctor wanted to keep me in the hospital but I went home. But it´s so painful I can´t go or drive even fly to Milan. I´m so so sorry. Now I have to wait for Amsterdam

OH my! I'm SO sorry for you hun :boxed:

Please take care of yourself! I?m sure you'll have a wonderful gig in Amsterdam!!

Oh no!! Get well soon!

Safe journey to everyone coming here today!

We were supposed to be in Milan now :sad: and visit the city...

We change our plane's booking for tomorrow morning but I think it will be cancelled again...I've never thought it will be a so long disturbance :shocked:

I've got to keep things in perspective, it's really not the end of the world...It's must be more worrisome for people who want to go home!

In Paris, the traffic is opened again but only for some long-haul aircraft!

We were supposed to be in Milan now :sad: and visit the city...

We change our plane's booking for tomorrow morning but I think it will be cancelled again...I've never thought it will be a so long disturbance :shocked:

I've got to keep things in perspective, it's really not the end of the world...It's must be more worrisome for people who want to go home!

In Paris, the traffic is opened again but only for some long-haul aircraft!

Yuck .. I feel your pain

I got my train ticks today and I was expecting some really troublesome time when I had to book eurostar. instead I got them for the trains I wanted and was even asked what seats did I prefer (window or not).. :blink: I was really surprised.

I'm so sorry for all those who'd to travel long and therefore have to give it a miss. it's really very stressing. :boxed:

My son is too young to stand with me a lot of hours there...even if he's customed to listen hours and hours of Mika's music :biggrin2:

heello-oooooooooooo!!!! aww a cute son!!! congratulazioni!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

ah, the memories... first mika gig ever together.. :teehee::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

would have loved to see ya again.

all the best and nice to see ya on forum again. :biggrin2:

So instead of exploring Milan I am in Crewe. Whinging. Lots.

Pssssssssssssssssht.

Hope you all have lots of fun tomorrow everybody, and you have to party doubly hard for all of us that can't be there. :wink2:

Does anyone from the ones who can't unfortunately come, have a spare ticket?

I have my ticket but a friend wants to come too! we were thinking of buying one from a street vendor but if you have one then I'd prefer to buy it from one of you!

Thank you! and I'm so sorry, who woke up that vulcano anyway? :sneaky2:

Does anyone from the ones who can't unfortunately come, have a spare ticket?

I have my ticket but a friend wants to come too! we were thinking of buying one from a street vendor but if you have one then I'd prefer to buy it from one of you!

Thank you! and I'm so sorry, who woke up that vulcano anyway? :sneaky2:

I have 2 spare tickets (Lululitalienne's and Ighins' ones) but If I can't go to Milan, it will stay on my desk :emot-sad:

I have 2 spare tickets (Lululitalienne's and Ighins' ones) but If I can't go to Milan, it will stay on my desk :emot-sad:

Oh damn! Well, I hope you can come!!! If any of those 2 tickets is a standing ticket, I'm interested!

just arriving now in this thread after longtime

please, dont buy tickets from a street vendor!!!

i'm sure that italians MFCers will help people without tickets, usually there are several spare at every gig

Laurence, j'espere vraiment de te revoir!

Laurence, j'espere vraiment de te revoir!

Ouiii me too :cheerful_h4h: If I can't go to Milan I will suceed to go by train to Lyon!!:wink2:

But I would like to share one more time an italian awesome gig!! I have so great memories of Bologna :wub2:

Tomorrowtomorrowtomorrow I'm so freaking excited :boing: Not quite so excited about crossing town in my gig outfit (those who have had the pleasure of seeing said gig outfit will know why!!) :aah:

So instead of exploring Milan I am in Crewe. Whinging. Lots.

Pssssssssssssssssht.

Hope you all have lots of fun tomorrow everybody, and you have to party doubly hard for all of us that can't be there. :wink2:

Thanks Jazzy, we will!

In the morning I was in the hospital again and new pics of my arm showed it´s not as worse as it looked like yesterday. It´s a very bad distorsion of the right ellbow and cast will be away til Amsterdam. Thank you for all your good wishes.

I wish you all al lot of fun tomorrow and hope to see a lot of wonderful vids from the gig.

aww so sorry for you. :sad: if it helped you anything, i could offer to drive you (in your own car, as i don't have one...), but guess it wouldn't be fun for you if it's so painful. :sad: get well soon! :huglove: