UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

love the ISH that has been added to the title, lol! :roftl: top of the week, like i said. :mf_rosetinted:

but maybe we'll get the dates the same time as the vlog yesterday, which was at something like 11:30 pm? :fisch:

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well if the boy doesnt get a move on my dieary will be way to full and I aint re-arranging my life just to fit in his lordships gigs pfft (unles he makes it worth my while ):mf_rosetinted:

mind you I could be SOOO over MIka by then I mean it's been 2and 3/4 years this obbsession with him now youy know, I am sure it will be on the waine soon (specially if he doesnt get his finger out with these dates. :mf_rosetinted:

:yay: You've found out about the non-announcement of UK dates :lmfao:

Nothing going on in here .... move along :naughty:

Least you've not been sat in all day waiting .... and waiting .... and waiting .... :fisch:

yes move along no neck craning in this thread plz or you might bump into a REAL announcement and hurt yourself (or worse still, some innocent by-standing MFCer) :naughty:

It's outrageous that we are being kept waiting this long for news of the UK dates. It's as if MIKA and his management have NO REGARD for us UK fans whatsoever, we get treated so badly sometimes it's beyond belief !!

bigwink.jpg

....but seriously, the longer this announcement takes, the better for us (we're just a little bit skint at the moment....lol)

Oh Kevin, I do hope you're just jesting! :wink2:

:roftl::roftl:

*raises award for worst pun of the week*

well if the boy doesnt get a move on my dieary will be way to full and I aint re-arranging my life just to fit in his lordships gigs pfft (unles he makes it worth my while ):mf_rosetinted:

mind you I could be SOOO over MIka by then I mean it's been 2and 3/4 years this obbsession with him now youy know, I am sure it will be on the waine soon (specially if he doesnt get his finger out with these dates. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

I love your WAG video :thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

This truly made my day:roftl:

You are a native English speaker and you didn’t know what “skint” means….I must have been reading and watching way too much British English stuff then because I knew!:teehee:

I am a Canadian but both sets of my Grand Parents are British so you would think I would have heard that word sometime or other.:roftl::roftl:

I am a Canadian but both sets of my Grand Parents are British so you would think I would have heard that word sometime or other.:roftl::roftl:

I think it's quite a recent slang term....hmm. *Googles*

Wait, maybe not, cos isn't the cockney rhyming slang term "larry flint"?

EDIT: Nope, "Boracic (usually pronounced "brassic") lint. Skint"

Edited by CazGirl

I think it's quite a recent slang term....hmm. *Googles*

Wait, maybe not, cos isn't the cockney rhyming slang term "larry flint"?

I always thought it was skin flint, but maybe both were used.