"The Golden Boy" (El País,02.10.09 Spain) Worth reading!;)

Queenie

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:boxed:hmm interesting read indeed, all that stuff about firing ppl and all the mix ups, it does seem like the transaltions have got a bit mixed up, I wonder how much of this is true.

and I LIKE Erase, :shun: not my all time fave but I like it all the same).

It's funny cos I was having a Mika fest today with a NON Mika fan freind of mine (trying to convert her) by putting on all my Mika cd's and then my Parc dvd thingy so she could SEE the "goods" :das: I was brainwashing her into the world of Mikadom (it's working too she wants to come to a gig when he plays near us mwahaha and she thinks he is cute (kachinga!!), anyway every single song that came on I was like "OOOOH I LOVE LOVE this one" in the end I decided there wasn't a Mika song I don't like yet :naughty:

Uh....:shocked:

Hmmmm....:boxed:

Ermmmm....:blink:

First, yo don't marry mods, and you eres una...:mf_rosetinted:

Second, I don't marry mujeres, and you are one...

Third, I already have tres muchachos, and loads of hermanastros or whatever...

Pero perhaps, if you're a good paella cooker we can have a little sexy time in Madrid, if i happen to go...:mf_rosetinted:

But solamente si Mika goes along with it...:mf_rosetinted:

Desafortunadamente, no creo he thinks Portuguese and Spanish do it better...:naughty:

Oh, Queenie don't mind me i'm under medication these days...

:huglove:

PS - Mi espagnol eres una mierda...:teehee:

:lmfao:

Now that's my kind of... Spanglish. :roftl:

Wonka, i still love you, even when you called me sh!t :roftl: (yeah, i know that you tried to say your spanish is sh!t but you said "my spanish you´re sh!t :lmao:), but that´s ok. I won´t make you any other indecent proposal in the future :naughty:

I´m not sure if the reporter was lost in translation or not, or it was Mika´s fault trying to improve his spanish and he got lost, too :teehee:

Wonka, i still love you, even when you called me sh!t :roftl: (yeah, i know that you tried to say your spanish is sh!t but you said "my spanish you´re sh!t :lmao:), but that´s ok. I won´t make you any other indecent proposal in the future :naughty:

I´m not sure if the reporter was lost in translation or not, or it was Mika´s fault trying to improve his spanish and he got lost, too :teehee:

:lmfao:

Oh, Queenie, I'm sorry, even though i go to Spain a lot my Spanish sucks, never meant to call you that!

And you can make me indecent proposals anytime...:roftl:

tn_Kissing_Monkey_Couple__34511.jpg

Yeah, husbands always get in the way of fun!:teehee:

Not right after you get married, by then they are fun...:roftl:

Prob is after 20 years of marriage, then they get in the way of everything you wanna do...:roftl:

The Ladies get better as the grow!:thumb_yello:

Husbands turn into old farts as we grow older!

Yea I am a guy growing into an old fart!!:roftl::shocked::blink:

:thumb_yello:

Maybe they meant half-brother. You know ? Like one of his sisters is married or something, and they have kids and they asked Mika to be the godfather. Though we would probably know about that too. :dunno:

I am sure we would and even if that was the case it would be his nephew:thumb_yello:

lovely!

I love what he says in the end..

about no needing to be alone because of the internet. Its so true, just look at the MFC, always people to talk to here!

Yeah true, that was also my first thought. It's quite comforting.:naughty:

Of course he wants kids!:mf_rosetinted:

And of course he has hermanastros and other crying, peeing, pooping stuff...:biggrin2:

Evidence found...

25hekno.jpg

Oh Lord:aah:

This is such a weird interview indeed. He DOES have a goddaughter though, that's about the only true fact in this interview.:naughty:

Thank you for posting:thumb_yello:

But uh... He's been giving a lot of contradictory statements lately eh...? :blink: Or they missheard him while talking on phone,or Mika didn't say something correctly (was he talking in Spanish?),or something like that....

I'm not sure I'm believing anything that he's been saying in the last couple of months,especially when it's a written interview :aah:

• 2 weeks later...