MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to go to both but I really don't think I can afford two gigs, plus accommodation for at least three days (and realistically, four days).

Can't you skip one lecture?!

:boxed: You have to go! Travelodge is good value, or even a hostel in Dublin...I hope you can.

Either way, there are two to choose from! You are going to one!! :mf_lustslow:

It's tommorrow morning...I think I'll just show up late, I don't want to miss it.

not my business at all (which's very sad) but i find 14th Feb is not here.....

he's gonna reserve that day for someone:naughty:

sori for being too silly!

Yeah, someone :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

:boxed: You have to go! Travelodge is good value, or even a hostel in Dublin...I hope you can.

Either way, there are two to choose from! You are going to one!! :mf_lustslow:

It's tommorrow morning...I think I'll just show up late, I don't want to miss it.

Oh I'm going to the Dublin one. There's no doubt there. I'll just be insanely jealous if everyone else goes to both gigs and I only go to one! :naughty: I'VE NEVER SEEN MIKA BEFORE! I REQUIRE MASSIVE, CONDENSED QUANTITIES! Breathe Noll.

I just can't believe he's actually coming to Dublin.

Oh crap, how am I gonna get the ticket on pre-sale, I have no credit card!

Regarding lectures - you're a better student than I ever was!

Oh I'm going to the Dublin one. There's no doubt there. I'll just be insanely jealous if everyone else goes to both gigs and I only go to one! :naughty: I'VE NEVER SEEN MIKA BEFORE! I REQUIRE MASSIVE, CONDENSED QUANTITIES! Breathe Noll.

I just can't believe he's actually coming to Dublin.

Oh crap, how am I gonna get the ticket on pre-sale, I have no credit card!

Dont worry IF my mum will let me it will only be Dublin so you wont be the only one!

I have uni on February 15th but only until 1pm and I don't have anything the following day. I asked my mum if I could go and she says I can!

I promised to pay for both tickets.

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

NEWCASTLE!!!!!!!! i might be able to go to london... *crosses fingers* who will be going to london??? i would like to meet someone if i can go!

and i s anyone going to newcastle???

i want you to come to london!!!!! then we can meet :P:roftl::wub2::naughty:

Dont worry IF my mum will let me it will only be Dublin so you wont be the only one!

I wish Dublin was first so we could all have our Mikasplosion together, and then the others enjoy their second gig. Coz if they're seen him two nights before, it's a bit more subdued.

I wish Dublin was first so we could all have our Mikasplosion together, and then the others enjoy their second gig. Coz if they're seen him two nights before, it's a bit more subdued.

Yeah I must say youre right

!

Still we can meet somehow! hmm Im not planning anything dont know what my mum will say!

Question for my fellow countrymen: I've never been to the Olympia - is it all seating or will there be standing too?

It's both seating and standing but I think it really depends on the gig. I guess I should ring them tomorrow to inquire about wheelchair areas.