MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

LOL

I have no idea how to get there and don't know who I'd meet up with or where I'd meet them or...:hypo:

I wouldn't be getting there til about 5.30/6ish, so I'd be rubbish for meeting up with during the day but we can head back to Essex together so we can keep each other safe from the horrors of big cities and public transport. ;)

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be getting there til about 5.30/6ish, so I'd be rubbish for meeting up with during the day but we can head back to Essex together so we can keep each other safe from the horrors of big cities and public transport. ;)

You HAVE to be there earlier than that if you want to guarentee yourself a good spot!!!

Ha ... I remember the last time I went to Brighton was to see Franz ... and the next day they played Birmingham ... so I traveled up too .... least I have afew days too recover .... :wub2:

I'm old now ... I don't travel that well .... my brother lives in Coventry ... I shall go and annoy him :wink2:

Good to see the dates announced.

I was hoping that the pre-sale goes at 8:00 am as I'm traching at 9:00. I don't think all the tickets would go during the morning? what do you reckon?

I'm surprise there is only one London date.

I'm definitely going to London and I hope to go to Dublin. Been to Ireland last summer and really enjoyed it.

A shame that some dates are during the week but it's good for my bank account :naughty:

Really looking forward to seeing Mika again!

You HAVE to be there earlier than that if you want to guarentee yourself a good spot!!!

I have lectures! Maybe I'll have to sacrifice front row for that one. But I'll get to hang with you all on the Sunday, right? GOD BLESS SUNDAY. IT IS GOD'S DAY AND HE MADE IT FOR SILLINESS, CONFETTI AND BALLOONS.

Sh*t I haven't told Sarah and Jennie.

I have lectures! Maybe I'll have to sacrifice front row for that one. But I'll get to hang with you all on the Sunday, right? GOD BLESS SUNDAY. IT IS GOD'S DAY AND HE MADE IT FOR SILLINESS, CONFETTI AND BALLOONS.

Sh*t I haven't told Sarah and Jennie.

ROFL :lmfao:

Okay, I need a travelling up there buddy :naughty:

ROFL :lmfao:

Okay, I need a travelling up there buddy :naughty:

Last train is 10 past 10. :sneaky2: That's not nearly good enough. And I've just looked up the one back to Crewe and it's not much better.

I might drive down there. It's about 60 miles from me at the moment and I can drive back home afterwards - I'll be a taxi for those who need to head back to London/Essex way, I don't mind.