MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

I have no idea sorry! i would help myself but I cant!

Im just wondering....Im begging my mum for the last 10 mins and I dont know if ill be able to go even with her cuz im 14:blink:

10 mins? Tried a bit harder? Cant be that hard?

I have tried here since we got the dates so its just 2 hours time i think... :blink:

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would love to do belfast (as it's the first date of the brand new tour, and i've never been to ireland...), newcastle (it's the same venue as 2007 again, isn't it? just different name?) and london (:wub2:). and if i'm doing belfast, i'm doing dublin as well (and spend a few days in ireland), if i'm doing newcastle and london, i'm also doing birmingham, it's on the way.

now all i need is the lottery jackpot. :blink::aah:

*goes checking for flight+hotel prices to see what's realistic*

That's cos I'm very funny.

Nah I'm joking. I sometimes spout random rubbish that ellicits the odd titter or two. I'm not really arrogant. :thumb_yello:

Hahaha nah I like both you and Cazgirl, though I don't know ye well, you both always make me laugh when I read your posts :thumb_yello:

I have tried here since we got the dates so its just 2 hours time i think... :blink:

Missed your original question - what's the problem?

My mum is home for 10 mins!! well 20 by now AND SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well she saiid yes but she also said it depends on how much tickets will cost!

Last train is 10 past 10. :sneaky2: That's not nearly good enough. And I've just looked up the one back to Crewe and it's not much better.

I might drive down there. It's about 60 miles from me at the moment and I can drive back home afterwards - I'll be a taxi for those who need to head back to London/Essex way, I don't mind.

awesome possum! :thumb_yello:

Hahaha nah I like both you and Cazgirl, though I don't know ye well, you both always make me laugh when I read your posts :thumb_yello:

Aww! I like you too! :huglove:

seaching for someone who can help me with a tix for the London gig. can pay back on Oct. 30 first :blush-anim-cl: will then pay for the tix, shipping + give some xtra as a thx.

I could probably get a ticket for you, but it depends on how much they cost and whether there is a limit on how many you can buy.

Aww! I like you too! :huglove:

Wewt :pinkbow:

I actually wish I could get to some England dates, just for the sheer quantity of MFC-ers that will be at various gigs! Still, there's quite a few going to Dublin too I think.

Wewt :pinkbow:

I actually wish I could get to some England dates, just for the sheer quantity of MFC-ers that will be at various gigs! Still, there's quite a few going to Dublin too I think.

yeah there are. Meet ups are awesome! This is gonna be your first, right? Savour every moment :-)

yeah there are. Meet ups are awesome! This is gonna be your first, right? Savour every moment :-)

Yeah ... don't stand there like a wallflower and not talk to anyone - like I did at Hammersmith :doh:

I have two questions! Is EVERYONE EVER allowed to buy pre-sale tickets?

AND

I won't have access to a computer until about 10.50, will I still be able to get pre-sale ones?

As the tickets are from Mikasounds, you will have to check conditions on there. There doesn't appear to be an MFC special pre-sale. :thumb_yello:

And I doubt the gigs will be sold out by 10:50

My mum is home for 10 mins!! well 20 by now AND SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well she saiid yes but she also said it depends on how much tickets will cost!

Oh Wow!

That is Wonderful!

I am so happy for you Justyna!!

:toot::woot_jump::woot_jump::toot: