MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

Hahah that's all right, I thought I might as well pick up a load and see if anyone wants any, cos they're a bit nicer than your average leaflet and they'd probably only get thrown away otherwise. Gotta save the world and all that, one leaflet at a time. :wink2:

Jazzy, I'd really love one of these if you have any left, please!! Thank you!!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw guys:

img00070j.jpg

I've stolen a bunch in case anybody wants one, I'll bring them to the gig, just lemme know when you see me. They're really glossy and nice. :fangurl:

Could I have one as well please? Merci!

Hey Mika-ish people! So excited about Feb- my first time seeing Mika and my first visit to the Apollo! I actually can't WAIT!

I got a question for anyone who has been to a Mika gig before. For general admission, what time do people start queuing outside the venue to get a good place to stand?

Hey Mika-ish people! So excited about Feb- my first time seeing Mika and my first visit to the Apollo! I actually can't WAIT!

I got a question for anyone who has been to a Mika gig before. For general admission, what time do people start queuing outside the venue to get a good place to stand?

:floor:

:mf_rosetinted: Yesterday

:floor:

:mf_rosetinted: Yesterday

That would be hilarious, if it weren't true!!!:naughty:

Pink Flamingo, we are trying (not sure if we'll be successful!) to get everyone to start queuing at about 1pm, but some people have an obsession with being first, and start queueing earlier, sometimes about 8am, sometimes MUCH earlier!

It is ridiculous, I know, but it happens.

Oh my goodness! :S

We were going for turning up at 3pm! Didn't realise people would arrive THAT early!

Thanks though! Maybe see some of you there! Although I suppose I won't know who you are if I do :P

I turned up at around 3 when I saw him at Brixton in 07, I was properly down the front but I definitely had a great view.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, the floor has a gradient so you'll be able to see just fine, and if you head straight in and weave your way through (general unspoken laws being if there's space for you to walk between people and space for you to stand then you're allowed to go) you'll definitely be in the first fifth of the standing crowd.

Clelia, tu sarai al concerto del 1° marzo? che bello, così potremo conoscerci:thumb_yello:

È proprio così. Mi fará molto piacere conoscerti, Clara :biggrin2:.

Ho deciso di andarci 2 volte in seguito:roftl: dal momento che no mi è possibile andare negli altri paesi.

Ho deciso di andarci 2 volte in seguito:roftl: dal momento che no mi è possibile andare negli altri paesi.

Evvai! I'm happy that you're coming! It's a long way to travel!!

il piacere è reciproco Clelia :biggrin2:

dovrai fare un viaggio molto lungo per venire a Londra, in Brasile Mika è mai venuto?

Evvai! I'm happy that you're coming! It's a long way to travel!!

Ciao Nezza, ti scrivo in italiano perché mi è più facile, although writing in english is helpful! Any way I began reading Marked, so I'm doing my homework :roftl:.

Ci sarà parecchia gente conosciuta in quel concerto. Che bello! Sono molto contenta di poterti rivedere :biggrin2: !

il piacere è reciproco Clelia :biggrin2:

dovrai fare un viaggio molto lungo per venire a Londra, in Brasile Mika è mai venuto?

Infatti, è un lungo viaggio, circa 11 ore di volo :plane: , perché abito a São Paulo che sta nel sud del paese. Prima di Londra, starò alcuni giorni a Parigi :original: .

Mika non è mai stato in Sudamerica. Qui in Brasile solo adesso comincia ad essere un po' più conosciuto. Alcuni conoscono le canzoni di più successo, ma non tutti sanno il nome di chi le canta :blink:.

Io stessa lo conosciuto per caso in un sito francese e non per averlo sentito nella radio o visto in tv.

My friend is coming up for anyone who would like some facepainting done, with luminous facepaint, as it looks like he may use the blacklight again.

Obviously if he doesn't, she'll just use the ordinary paint.

Anyone who would like their faces done, just let me know, so I can get numbers as it takes a little time if you want anything specific.

My friend is coming up for anyone who would like some facepainting done, with luminous facepaint, as it looks like he may use the blacklight again.

Obviously if he doesn't, she'll just use the ordinary paint.

Anyone who would like their faces done, just let me know, so I can get numbers as it takes a little time if you want anything specific.

Me me me! I am thinking about taking a course in visagie (is that the right English word)? I just don't have the money for it yet, with all the other courses I am taking :teehee:.

Yep Rose is right. I emailed them as i need to know when they are coming as have a dental appointment ...normally never go out of the house! ...so didn't wanna miss them.

Helen said 'The London tickets are being sent out in 7 days time'

Yep Rose is right. I emailed them as i need to know when they are coming as have a dental appointment ...normally never go out of the house! ...so didn't wanna miss them.

Helen said 'The London tickets are being sent out in 7 days time'

Helen still works there does she? :naughty:

did you get that email today?