Mika at RAH for Children in Need - Thursday, 12th november 2009

Naectegale

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit I don't watch BBC much, but I haven't seen an advert for this show yet. I'm hoping there will be a build-up to it, because I want it to get all the ratings. I want people to see Mika performing then rush out to buy his album/single!

Tbh, I wish he was performing on X Factor as well. That would certainly help to get Rain and the album high in the charts.

EDIT UPDATE!!!!!

Having just browsed through my new TV guide. I can reveal that the show WILL be on BBC1 on Thursday 19th November at 8.pm British time.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

Isn't it ironic that we petitioned him to play the RAH and now that he is, no one is going? :lmfao:

If I lived in South Ken still I wouldn't miss it for the world.

:teehee:

:thumb_yello: Fully agree with you ... I would, if I lived there, for any amount of money...:blush-anim-cl:

However, considering that it is likely to be 1 song only, most people will think twice before booking accommodation and travel..

Especially that next week there will be a proper (& one-off ) gig at the Union Chapel:blush-anim-cl:

I admit I don't watch BBC much, but I haven't seen an advert for this show yet. I'm hoping there will be a build-up to it, because I want it to get all the ratings. I want people to see Mika performing then rush out to buy his album/single!

Tbh, I wish he was performing on X Factor as well. That would certainly help to get Rain and the album high in the charts.

EDIT UPDATE!!!!!

Having just browsed through my new TV guide. I can reveal that the show WILL be on BBC1 on Thursday 19th November at 8.pm British time.

On the first post, it says that it airs over this weekend, I assume on the red button, on the digital channel, and on BBC 3 on Wednesday night.:blink:

Isn't it ironic that we petitioned him to play the RAH and now that he is, no one is going? :lmfao:

I am in Dublin otherwise I would definatetly have applied for tickets. Apart from the fact that Mika is performing I reckon it is going to be concert of the year as far as the UK is concerned. All the big names PLUS if Robbie does actually perform with Take That as is being said it will be concert of the decade.

EDIT UPDATE!!!!!

Hopefully he wouldn't stoop so low. :shocked:

Thanks for the info regarding the airing of the show Marilyn:thumb_yello:

im getting more and more confused now.... will it get aired live tomorrow (not on the digital)????

No, it's being recorded for the BBCs Children in Need week next week, but will probably be shown on the BBCs digital facility, over the weekend.:thumb_yello:

Haha I thought about the RAH petition and the fact that none of us is going too:naughty:

But I'm sure that when he does a gig there and not just participate in a BBC concert nothing will stop us from going:biggrin2:

That would be fantastic because everyone will tune in to watch it since it will be all over the news by the time it airs.

I agree , yeh really there are massive signs it will happen :biggrin2:

Its like X factor , everything that goes on or is performed lauches to number one ..

Seems publicity is the key huh? :biggrin2:

Haha I thought about the RAH petition and the fact that none of us is going too:naughty:

But I'm sure that when he does a gig there and not just participate in a BBC concert nothing will stop us from going:biggrin2:

Oh yes :wub2: an only MFC people gig..:wub2:.wasn't it what we wrote in the petition?:naughty:

:lmfao: Yeah it'd be a bit echoey in there..with just us lot in the first few rows :roftl:

No one would want to take the gallery... or even the circle...

except if they saw the price tag attached to the arena and stalls tickets:teehee: