Mika at RAH for Children in Need - Thursday, 12th november 2009

Naectegale

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing that pic Nectar found and watching the video, can't help thinking how lost he looks,surrounded by the rest of them. It's not til he grabs Chris Moyles that he looks like he's comfortable, strange since him and Chris have had never really had a great rapport, til the interview the other month.

Wonder if it was just Martin that was with him last night, like on the New Years Jools Holland Hootenany?

This is at the BBC? That's not near the RAH.

You sure know your London!:thumb_yello:

Who is he kissing there?

That would be Chris Moyles, R1 DJ and host for the night.

Mika, the big flirt!:naughty:

Good thing he didn't bite him this time though!:teehee:

Aw, Mika's such a gentlemen....pulling everyone up front :wub2:

He really is, warms my heart!:wub2:

I've found only this one..( i think it's not already post..)

091113125039247638.jpg

It's not showing!

Funny thing, I was able to see it a minute ago but now it's gone.:shocked:

It was Mika with a fake smile and the blond girl from the stage!:naughty:

Edit: Seems like at takes ages to load, but then.... bam!:roftl:

Because of the poor resolution of this video, there was a moment when I thought it was George Michael appearing behind Mika :bink: but it turns out it's Robbie:naughty:... Strange new haircut for him...

Why are people saying the video resolution poor? Had it not finished processing? What I see on YT is amazing quality.

What an incredible night this must have been.

Got it!

That's him with Leona Lewis, who I can't stand, made me shudder when I saw him standing by her in the video.:aah:

I see Fearne Cotton behind him there.

No pics of his performance yet then?

This is at the BBC? That's not near the RAH.

i just said it was from yesterday. :naughty: but in the captions on the website it says that the one with the car is at bbc studios and the other one is at the royal albert hall: http://www.contactmusic.com/photos.nsf/main/mika_5384985 :wink2:

Aw, Mika's such a gentlemen....pulling everyone up front :wub2:

i think you automatically do that when you're taller than most others, anyway i always do for group pix, go to the back, or sit down, so no one will be hidden behind me. having said that, of course our mika is always so lovely+polite and a real gentleman, he'd probably also do it if he wasn't that tall. good for us that he is! :bleh:

btw, here's another vid of hey jude from youtube, haven't watched it as my mobile internet connection takes ages to load videos, but maybe you can see mika there as well: http://www.youtube.com/user/woodman438#p/u/2/o4M0wGX0qvg :wink2:

i just said it was from yesterday. :naughty: but in the captions on the website it says that the one with the car is at bbc studios and the other one is at the royal albert hall: http://www.contactmusic.com/photos.nsf/main/mika_5384985 :wink2:

Oh thanks, I was just curious (nosy). I meant the photo was taken somewhere that wasn't near the RAH, not that you were suggesting the BBC was near the RAH. :biggrin2:

i think you automatically do that when you're taller than most others, anyway i always do for group pix, go to the back, or sit down, so no one will be hidden behind me. having said that, of course our mika is always so lovely+polite and a real gentleman, he'd probably also do it if he wasn't that tall. good for us that he is! :bleh:

btw, here's another vid of hey jude from youtube, haven't watched it as my mobile internet connection takes ages to load videos, but maybe you can see mika there as well: http://www.youtube.com/user/woodman438#p/u/2/o4M0wGX0qvg :wink2:

It's a bit far away, and the flashing lights make it impossible to see much of anything, but thanks for finding it anyway:thumb_yello:

mika sang rain yesterday, and no duet.

comes in handy here that i'm an ex-take-that-fan who's still on their forum... :naughty: some of the tt fans were there yesterday, and i asked them, as from the news we haven't got any info yet. :bleh:

mika sang rain yesterday, and no duet.

comes in handy here that i'm an ex-take-that-fan who's still on their forum... :naughty: some of the tt fans were there yesterday, and i asked them, as from the news we haven't got any info yet. :bleh:

Just Rain?

Gary said everyone was going to sing 2 songs!:blink:

Why are people saying the video resolution poor? Had it not finished processing? What I see on YT is amazing quality.

What an incredible night this must have been.

A few minor questions:

What's Mika doing a 5.15, picking up smt from the floor?

And is he giving the little big man a kiss at 6.17?!:blink:

A few minor questions:

What's Mika doing a 5.15, picking up smt from the floor?

And is he giving the little big man a kiss at 6.17?!:blink:

He's standing upright at 5.15 so how could he be picking something up? Unless with his feet? :teehee:

I think it was mentioned earlier he's kissing Chris Moyles. :naughty: