Mika at RAH for Children in Need - Thursday, 12th november 2009

Naectegale

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the first post, it says that it airs over this weekend, I assume on the red button, on the digital channel, and on BBC 3 on Wednesday night.:blink:

THURSDAY NOV 19th BBC1 8PM IT IS ALL ON TV-CHILDREN IN NEED ROCKS THE ALBERT HALL :biggrin2:

Thanks. Are you a Merlin fan??YES!!!

I love Colin Morgan :wub2: Yeah ok I am way too old to fancy him but :mf_rosetinted:. Mika who?? but i like Arthur rather than Merlin Yum!/QUOTE]

:naughty: Nah I'm not into blonds :naughty: No offence Daisy :roftl:!!!

Arthur/Bradley is nice too but it's Magic Boy all the way for me :roftl:

Sorry guys....:offtopic:

Dutch radio talks about this event too. But they only mention Robbie probably playing with TT. Not one mentioning bout Mika participating too:sneaky2:

I retwittered dj Hans Schiffers when he told Robbie would perform, that Mika was there too, but he didn't say anything on the radio about it! (And he is a Mika-fan...:boxed:)

That's impossible. :lmfao: The RAH is bigger than Brixton.

:lmfao: Yeah it'd be a bit echoey in there..with just us lot in the first few rows :roftl:

No one would want to take the gallery... or even the circle...

except if they saw the price tag attached to the arena and stalls tickets:teehee:

No problems, plenty of room to dance around!:naughty:

:pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

And we are 15,403 members by now!:shocked:

I wonder how many of them who are living in Europe, and in the UK?

I know there are statistics on the MFC where we can easily see that but I have forgotten how to do it, maybe I'm a little lazy too?:teehee:

They've just shown the trailer for this on BBC 3, and Mika is on it.:thumb_yello:

Great! Is it a long trailer? Do you think they will air it more often? Perhaps on more BBC-channels?

I will watch them closely!

edit: Is it perhaps this vid?: http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/

It is unfortunately not available in my area...

No problems, plenty of room to dance around!:naughty:

:pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

And we are 15,403 members by now!:shocked:

I wonder how many of them who are living in Europe, and in the UK?

I know there are statistics on the MFC where we can easily see that but I have forgotten how to do it, maybe I'm a little lazy too?:teehee:

I think that you could just count everyone who lives in europe and use the same statistic for the "uk" side of things, seeing as any London gig is automatically a "whole europe" local gig :naughty:

Great! Is it a long trailer? Do you think they will air it more often? Perhaps on more BBC-channels?

I will watch them closely!

edit: Is it perhaps this vid?: http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/

It is unfortunately not available in my area...

next thursday bbc1 and cant remember the time it was a trailer on bbc 1 last night as i was waiting for spooks to come on. It mentioned mika but no who know who. Its all in the media today robbie wont be joining take that on stage. So hope they show Mika :mf_lustslow:

Hallelujah...:cool:

And what about Macca?

I'd love him to sing with Mika:blush-anim-cl:

yes he is but no idea what he will be doing maybe singing with gary barlow and the rest of take that. Should be interesting for sure. They might show selected highlights on tv then bring out a dvd of the concert. I will buy the dvd if they do. :naughty: