Mika at RAH for Children in Need - Thursday, 12th november 2009

Naectegale

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was more referring to the use of pain killers that people are concerned about...

So was I. But as I said there's no point in carrying on about it on a message board. Regardless of what happens to him he's not going to take advice from me. :naughty:

I was also a "bit" afraid about the landing after his high jump! And second I was wondering at what part of Rain such a big jump fits??

At 1:18 :wink2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_VjCbWbkiY

by now, he should realise that you know best!

pfff youth these days! :naughty:

I got a tweet from my other favourite singer a couple of days ago (Steven Page, BNL). He said "You're right."

If Mika ever says that to me, I can die happy. :naughty:

I got a tweet from my other favourite singer a couple of days ago (Steven Page, BNL). He said "You're right."

If Mika ever says that to me, I can die happy. :naughty:

lol

well you did get an "indeed" from him...

you could get 2 tattoos now! :naughty:

lol

well you did get an "indeed" from him...

you could get 2 tattoos now! :naughty:

@Skeptique: Listen to me. I'm right about everything.

@StevenPage: You're right.

@Mikasounds: Indeed.

I like it. :teehee:

Oh and I did remember Mika told me I was right once, when I said his much-maligned wrinkled jacket looked better when it's open. :lmfao:

@Skeptique: Listen to me. I'm right about everything.

@StevenPage: You're right.

@Mikasounds: Indeed.

I like it. :teehee:

Oh and I did remember Mika told me I was right once, when I said his much-maligned wrinkled jacket looked better when it's open. :lmfao:

there you go! :aah:

I mean there probably isn't much point in carrying on about it on a message board since he's not listening, but I can't help but worry about him. People say he's looking fine, but he looked ecstatic during WAG at the Palladium and minutes later he was vomiting from the intensity of the pain.

not that this makes any difference, but i think the moment he went off stage to vomit was right after love today... thought i'd seen him leaving the stage at the end of the video, and would make more sense imo. :dunno:

well, back to more pleasant topics, here's a video filmed by a take that / robbie fan from front row:

- you can see mika quite well in it (as luckily robbie was standing nearby most of the time :naughty:)... at about 5:40 he says to that dark-haired girl (is that lilly allen? :blink:) "that's amazing!", smiling all over his face! :wub2: and a little later as well, he shakes his head like "wow that's unbelievable" - aww! :wub2: glad to see he enjoyed himself so much! Edited by mellody

well, back to more pleasant topics, here's a video filmed by a take that / robbie fan from front row:

- you can see mika quite well in it (as luckily robbie was standing nearby most of the time :naughty:)... at about 5:40 he says to that dark-haired girl (is that lilly allen? :blink:) "that's amazing!", smiling all over his face! :wub2: and a little later as well, he shakes his head like "wow that's unbelievable" - aww! :wub2: glad to see he enjoyed himself so much!

ahh Robbie and Mika on the same stage, singing so close :wub2::fangurl:

This made me sooooooo happy! :blush-anim-cl:

- you can see mika quite well in it (as luckily robbie was standing nearby most of the time :naughty:)... at about 5:40 he says to that dark-haired girl (is that lilly allen? :blink:) "that's amazing!", smiling all over his face! :wub2: and a little later as well, he shakes his head like "wow that's unbelievable" - aww! :wub2: glad to see he enjoyed himself so much!

Thank you so much for posting this, Mellodoy:thumb_yello:

Yes, he did seem to be enjoying himself.

Just realised Annie Lennox was also there...

have you seen this one, it's really good and at 3:48 Mika shows once again that he is a TRUE gent by fetching Leona Lewis from the back to stand with him at the front and shares his mic with her :wub2: this is another thing he does that makes us adore him :wub2:

Thank you so much for posting this, Mellodoy:thumb_yello:

Yes, he did seem to be enjoying himself.

Just realised Annie Lennox was also there...

he likes so much of Annie, remember when he said he spoke with her when he was 14, 15 years old? now he is on the same stage as her! :wub2:

Aww, seeing Mika up on that stage with all those other music types makes me feel all maternal - sort of like aw, there's our boy, doing what he does best, contributing to a good cause, and looking radiant. :wub2:

And the way he shares his mic with Leona, pulls Robbie in front of him... his mama raised him right. :tears:

First pic I've found, if only Robbie kept his arm down!!!

williams4_1522144c.jpg

Arse hole *pushes off stage*

he's in the last picture - here - scroll to picture 8

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8358263.stm

nice one :original:

Gorgeous :wub2:

I've found only this one..( i think it's not already post..)

091113125039247638.jpg

16544558.jpg

16544236.jpg

16544166.jpg

16544149.jpg

16543176.jpg

I'm sorry, but he is SUCH a gentleman! ! ! ! ! ! :wub2:

But LMFAO @ him stepping on her dress repeatedly!!!!! :aah::roftl: