Mika at RAH for Children in Need - Thursday, 12th november 2009

Naectegale

What about Mika and Lily Allen? It looks like that she ignored him...does she like him?

I don't think these two are very close. :teehee:

...I guess she's hateful, enough to make you want to run right out the door..

:mf_rosetinted:

What are you three talking about?:shocked::boxed:

I just watched two different vids of Hey Jude & I saw Mika & Lily Allen interacting.

I saw them both smile at each other as well.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone for all the amazing pictures! And for all the video footage! Mika looks absolutely fantastic! What a powerful performance! Such a beautiful collaboration between all the artists. Would like to see more of these type of events where talented musicians get together to raise awareness about noteworthy causes. Brilliant performance! BRAVO! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I got a tweet from my other favourite singer a couple of days ago (Steven Page, BNL). He said "You're right."

If Mika ever says that to me, I can die happy. :naughty:

This will never happen.

He would say 'Your right' :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

That just made me laugh out loud! Thanks, violet!

Those being the lyrics to the songs of her new album...:mf_rosetinted:

Or her phone number...:lmao:

or the lyrics: "na na na nananana, nananana, hey jude!", which after singing them for the 10th time she finally remembered without looking. :naughty:

Or her break-up letter to him...:naughty:

NO WAIT!

HIS TWITTER PASSWORD she stole 12 days ago from Ken St basement, when he accidentally left the door open to stalk the hotel guests....:boxed::biggrin2:

or the lyrics: "na na na nananana, nananana, hey jude!", which after singing them for the 10th time she finally remembered without looking. :naughty:

:lmfao:

Smart girl with the best of the memories...:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

What about Mika and Lily Allen? It looks like that she ignored him...does she like him?

Yes, I agree :thumb_yello:. I actually noticed it as soon as I watched the video, without even reading the thread :blink:. She is just very obviously shunning Mika. He is trying to be nice to her but she's having none of it.

I like Lily's music, but boy is she a little cow :sneaky2:.

What are you three talking about?:shocked::boxed:

I just watched two different vids of Hey Jude & I saw Mika & Lily Allen interacting.

I saw them both smile at each other as well.

Nah, the interaction is only going in one direction, and she is actually quite pointedly trying to find other people to look at or sing with so that she can ignore Mika. Not so nice :wink2:.

I don't think these two are very close. :teehee:

No sheit Sherlock :lmfao: But Mika is doing a far better job at pretending

Yes, I agree :thumb_yello:. I actually noticed it as soon as I watched the video, without even reading the thread :blink:. She is just very obviously shunning Mika. He is trying to be nice to her but she's having none of it.

I like Lily's music, but boy is she a little cow :sneaky2:.

Nah, the interaction is only going in one direction, and she is actually quite pointedly trying to find other people to look at or sing with so that she can ignore Mika. Not so nice :wink2:.

No sheit Sherlock :lmfao: But Mika is doing a far better job at pretending

:naughty::thumb_yello:

He makes some harsh comments on her on LICM documentary though, so it must come from way beyond...:wink2:

That, or he has a terrible breath so she's turning to the right all the time...:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::thumb_yello:

He makes some harsh comments on her on LICM documentary though, so it must come from way beyond...:wink2:

That, or he has a terrible breath so she's turning to the right all the time...:mf_rosetinted:

It's not harsh though, he's just saying that she walks round with a beer and a cigarette - he didn't say there was anything wrong with it.

Tbh I think she's just a rude little cow regardless of whether she's ignoring Mika or saying stuff about him or not. She's attention seeking and she'll step on anyone to get her name in the papers then complain about it when she does. Pffft.

It's not harsh though, he's just saying that she walks round with a beer and a cigarette - he didn't say there was anything wrong with it.

Tbh I think she's just a rude little cow regardless of whether she's ignoring Mika or saying stuff about him or not. She's attention seeking and she'll step on anyone to get her name in the papers then complain about it when she does. Pffft.

Right, maybe not harsh but then not nahce as he does to Gaga or KP, and his tone and facial expressions when saying that show us he's not a big fan, at least not a fan of the person, maybe he likes the music, which is exactly my case...:wink2:

Right, maybe not harsh but then not nahce as he does to Gaga or KP, and his tone and facial expressions when saying that show us he's not a big fan, at least not a fan of the person, maybe he likes the music, which is exactly my case...:wink2:

He's friends with Gaga and Katy though, so of course he's gonna be mega nice.

Tbh, I think he probably knows what she's like and is making no effort to diss her but no effort to be massively nice either.

That's quite admirable, not sure I could keep that much restraint. :roftl: