Mika at RAH for Children in Need - Thursday, 12th november 2009

Naectegale

What are you three talking about?:shocked::boxed:

I just watched two different vids of Hey Jude & I saw Mika & Lily Allen interacting.

I saw them both smile at each other as well.

I can't read much out of that short little moment other than Mika is smiling at her but I think she is a great singer and songwriter!:wub2:

Just wanted to say!:wink2:

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I'm trying not to be INSANELY jealous of Mika for getting to sing on stage with my precious Paulie, but I can't help it. After watching the video, I kinda feel like kicking someone, or throwing myself out a window.

(Sorry, this mango's been having a rough day. :boxed: )

Ok, so I'm trying not to be INSANELY jealous of Mika for getting to sing on stage with my precious Paulie, but I can't help it. After watching the video, I kinda feel like kicking someone, or throwing myself out a window.

(Sorry, this mango's been having a rough day. :boxed: )

*hugs da mango*

not that this makes any difference, but i think the moment he went off stage to vomit was right after love today... thought i'd seen him leaving the stage at the end of the video, and would make more sense imo. :dunno:

well, back to more pleasant topics, here's a video filmed by a take that / robbie fan from front row:

- you can see mika quite well in it (as luckily robbie was standing nearby most of the time :naughty:)... at about 5:40 he says to that dark-haired girl (is that lilly allen? :blink:) "that's amazing!", smiling all over his face! :wub2: and a little later as well, he shakes his head like "wow that's unbelievable" - aww! :wub2: glad to see he enjoyed himself so much!

nice vid:wub2: t4p karin

and thanks for the pics everyone

Hello. Just back from Dublin where I have been going nuts, desperate to find out how this all went!:shocked: But as ever, all I needed to do was get straight on here for all the gos, vids and pics. Thanks everyone. Looks amazing..................can't wait to see it on Thursday:mf_lustslow:

I can't read much out of that short little moment other than Mika is smiling at her but I think she is a great singer and songwriter!:wub2:

I completely agree :biggrin2:

Found this 37sec clip of Rain
not nice quality though.. Do we have a link to it already?

thank you! :flowers2: no, that's first, at least as far as I know.

What an experience! Love all the pics and vids, especially the one Mellody posted. :wub2:

LOVE the kiss a la Chris Moyles. What a sweety :fangurl:

He is such a gentlemen, :wub2:

I feel like I did when we all found out he helped up the paparazzi who fell and asked if she was okay...:fangurl: :fangurl: :fangurl:

He is just genuinely kind.

WHEN WAS THIS?

Put it on my wall :shocked:

Thank you for posting pics!! I'm looking forward to seeing this on TV next week! I'm not particularly fussed about any of the other acts that took part in this (well, Macca is a national treasure and legend so I exclude him from that!), but it can be quite interesting to see singers/musicians who don't normally have anything in common or collaborate with each other, doing a group thing such as this..

But really I just want to see Mika and how he appears to be coping with this foot injury...

The reports of him being such a gentleman are :wub2:

What are you three talking about?:shocked::boxed:

I just watched two different vids of Hey Jude & I saw Mika & Lily Allen interacting.

I saw them both smile at each other as well.

Lily Allen smiling?:blink: I have to check it out again then.:naughty:

I think her attitude is pretty much summed up in her song Smile:

"At first when I see you cry, yeah it makes me smile, yeah it makes my smile

At worst I feel bad for a while, but then I just smile, I go ahead and smile"

:biggrin2:

PS. Don't take my comments too literally, though... I like her :wink2:

Nah, the interaction is only going in one direction, and she is actually quite pointedly trying to find other people to look at or sing with so that she can ignore Mika. Not so nice :wink2:

That must have been a difficult task as Robbie tries to avoid her, too, not wanting anoter 'kick in the stomach'..:naughty:

I agree with both sentences. :thumb_yello:

( My previous comments were not referring to the 'moment' I saw:wink2:)

Edited by suzie