Droopsy

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. OMG. OMG.

THIS MAKES UP FOR BIOTG.

Beautifully shot - though it did mega bug me that I knew that big bright light that was supposed to be moonlight was just a fat floodlight, but that's the only thing that bugged me because I'm all messed up from media.

I thought the slow motion run and jump scene with the fireworks was gorgeously done. Absolutely amazing.

I thought the little creatures were kind of cool and kooky - I get why people may have reservations about them but if it was just Mika pouting and rolling around in mud it would have been a very different video and not very Mika-ish.

He looks gorgeous. Although his eyes look a little weird in the beginning but maybe it's because it's such a massive close-up and he's laying down and lipsyncing. I love his outfit. Very indie chic but still him. Love the woodland setting.

I'm gonna watch it again!

I could swear to God that would rain on this video! :teehee::roftl:

well at least Rain would be included LOL!!

Seriously, there should have been Rain in this video to give it a bit more impact.

But whatever, it's still a brilliant video.

OMG. OMG. OMG.

THIS MAKES UP FOR BIOTG.

Beautifully shot - though it did mega bug me that I knew that big bright light that was supposed to be moonlight was just a fat floodlight, but that's the only thing that bugged me because I'm all messed up from media.

I thought the slow motion run and jump scene with the fireworks was gorgeously done. Absolutely amazing.

I thought the little creatures were kind of cool and kooky - I get why people may have reservations about them but if it was just Mika pouting and rolling around in mud it would have been a very different video and not very Mika-ish.

He looks gorgeous. Although his eyes look a little weird in the beginning but maybe it's because it's such a massive close-up and he's laying down and lipsyncing. I love his outfit. Very indie chic but still him. Love the woodland setting.

I'm gonna watch it again!

SAME - I deconstruct EVERYTHING lol :roftl:

I wasn't too fond of it at first, when they were circling Mika, thought it could have been a bit more dramatic, but I get it. They're like demons in your head and Mika's overcome by them and trying to run away. I liked the chase scene, though I think their outfits coulda been a bit different. Like...twisted, mud smothered nymphs.

Yes, I know what they're meant to represent - but I thought they looked comical rather than demonic :naughty:

Yes, I know what they're meant to represent - but I thought they looked comical rather than demonic :naughty:

I think the outfits could have been a bit different. Darker. Covered in splogey mud. Lol :naughty:

Like...wood nymph meets Joker.

...Wow... :shocked:

Mika has finally succeeded in expressing everything that he had in the mind... This video is the most beautiful of the three... I am liked a lot the simile of the evil represented by the demons... fantastic!! Mika that races in the obscurity and then to the sudden one the fires of artifice :mf_lustslow: it has been marvelous...

This is a video full of metaphors, similes and I think that it isn't enough to see once only it to understand the meaning of it.

I am also liked his look :thumb_yello:

SAME - I deconstruct EVERYTHING lol :roftl:

It's a bit annoying but my film studies teacher promises me that there will be a point where I can just sit down and watch something and it won't bug me, I'll just be much more knowledgeable than what I'm watching than a lot of other people and I'll enjoy it all the more for it.

I think the outfits could have been a bit different. Darker. Covered in splogey mud. Lol :naughty:

Like...wood nymph meets Joker.

Wood nymph meets Joker sounds like the ultimate shiz.

And now you've made me be all sad over Heath Ledger. :sad:

Perhaps I'm the only one who didn't really like the video :huh: Because seriously, when they're running through the field with the fireworks overhead, it looks ridiculously fake in my opinion.

I LOOOVE THIS VIDEO!!! THE BEST ONE!!!

HE'S SOO GORGEOUS!!! AND THE STORY IS SOO GOOD! I LOOVE IT!

AND THE PART WHICH SHOWS A MIKA'S PIC AND BELOW "MISSING" IS REALLY COOL!!:lmfao:

GREAT MIKA!!!! ANOTHER FANTASTIC VIDEO!!!:clap: