The rain video!

Droopsy

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting, love the video.

Can't compare it to Biotg cause they're way different, like em both lots, that's for sure. :wub2:

Right On!!:thumb_yello:

I just really love how artistic his videos are becoming! First the BIOTG video and now this.. Love it :wub2:

Me Too!

I love this vid even though I don't totally understand the concept.

But that is okay as I will read how others interpret it here & at some point Mika will talk about his artistic creative process.

I love WAG, BIOTG & now Rain!!

Three for Three Mika!! :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

Worth a try? :dunno::roftl:

I always get curious when phone numbers are put into music videos or shows. Usually for the US it's fake if it's a 555 number but I don't know what fake UK numbers are. Maybe it's the number to the UK rejection hotline. :naughty:

OMFG JAZZY - you know when you said about studying stand up comedians? You should be one. That totally made LOL. And I'm serious. I tried not to laugh loudly and I actually squeaked.

Lemme screen print my favourite bits...there's this bit towards the end where Mika says "baby, i hate days like this" and the look on his face is so...frightened yet sad yet looking like he's coming all over insane at the same time. LOVE IT.

The best part of the Llama video?

"CAAARRRRLLLL."

"My stomach was making the rumblies...that only hands can satisfy"

"That is...that is my LEAST favourite thing to do."

"Well I kill people and I eat hands, that's...that's TWO things."

:roftl:

I have considered it. A few times. But most stand up females are actually massively lame and you've got to be ten times funnier than a bloke to be taken half as seriously. I dunno, I'm actually writing a black comedy so we'll see where that takes me and then I can maybe have a bash at stand up.

I'm totally print screening my favourite bits as well, hahaha. *high 5*

That Llama thing just fekking killed me, it really did. I was sitting here giggling my head off hoping no one can hear. :roftl:

Okay, I've changed my mind.

It's not brilliant.

It's f*cking epic. Sure, a little few things can be improved, but they can be overlooked. It's his best video ever and Mika needs to keep making more cinematic videos like this! It's not just a music video, it's like a movie clip. IT'S GOT A STORY TO IT AND A MEANING!

Gosh, is this fangurling?

Yes, it is fangurling.

ISN'T IT FUN? :fangurl:

Worth a try? :dunno::roftl:

I always get curious when phone numbers are put into music videos or shows. Usually for the US it's fake if it's a 555 number but I don't know what fake UK numbers are. Maybe it's the number to the UK rejection hotline. :naughty:

ha! same...

can only wonder wha its for... :aah:

Im also very curious about that adress he drew on envelope in his booklet...

OMG! Am I the only one that had no idea there was even a video coming out soon?! How did I not know about this?!?! I just got home and it was like... "Oh here's the new video for Rain."

WHAAAAAAT?!

That being said.

This video is amazing. I think it's beautiful and artistic, really quality filming and costume, set design, it's incredible.

I think this is my favorite video ever.

Okay, I've changed my mind.

It's not brilliant.

It's f*cking epic. Sure, a little few things can be improved, but they can be overlooked. It's his best video ever and Mika needs to keep making more cinematic videos like this! It's not just a music video, it's like a movie clip. IT'S GOT A STORY TO IT AND A MEANING!

Gosh, is this fangurling?

haha you didint see me!! that was fangurling! Only thing i g=cant forginve his is that he didint add any rain at the end!

but it doesnt chage my mind: THE BEST VIDEO EVER!!!

I love this. I don't know why. Colourful tent in dingy, dark, horrible forest. Mika peeking out. It's got some sort of twisted-ness to it.

Rain1.jpg

I F*CKING LOVE THE KICK HE DOES. Very angry. Suits the song well. I don't know...Mika just got the character SPOT ON.

Rain2.jpg

Caption in the picture says it all.

Rain5.jpg

I love this. You can't really see it in this screen cap, but you're behind the trees. It's like you're (the viewer) a demonic wood nymph and you're spying on him. I loved the camera work in this video; it takes on a narrative perspective and a character perspective.

Rain3.jpg

Similarly to this. It makes me feel like I'm part of the video/one of the characters. Seeing Mika standing there unknowing and vulnerable...I don't know, there's a sexiness to it.

Rain4.jpg

I LOVE MIKA'S ACTING. The confusion, the fear, the hesitancy...

Rain6.jpg

MORE TO COME...