Mika in ITALY again! November 8th AND 9th, 2009!

robertina

Yeah :naughty: And the bit when Mika asks them what's their favourite Queen song and they say Bohemian Rhapsody and Mika goes like ahhh see that's not my favourite. I don't know why but it made me giggle :naughty:

Yeah, I laughed at that, I think they thought he'd agree with them:roftl::roftl::roftl:

He never said what it was in the end though, just kept rabbiting on about Freddies vibrato!:naughty:

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did he say what was his favourite? i totally agree about bohemian rhapsody, everyone likes it so much and i just don't really get why. :bleh: my fave is "don't stop me now"... but it was the guys who sang it, not mika? shame, would love to hear him sing that! :wub2:

think i found a way to record the videos, just will take as long as the video plays i think until it's downloaded. hope it works.

Mines "'39" from A Night At The Opera, Brian sings it. Absolutely beautiful!:wub2:

Mines "'39" from A Night At The Opera, Brian sings it. Absolutely beautiful!:wub2:

hmm, think i've never heard that... *goes on youtube* ah, well, nice, but it won't become my favourite. :bleh: i like brian's voice though, adore his song "too much love will kill you"! :wub2:

here's the downloadlink for the first video: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XB62ILDU - that recorder recorded it in the format ASF, should work with windows media player, but if you can't play it, let me know, then i'll look for a way to convert it.

edit: download link for the 2nd video: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vqo7us

and just noticed i messed up the date for the 1st vid, it's nov 9th of course, i looked at the current date when naming it. :doh: that's what you get if you stay up past midnight. :naughty:

Edited by mellody

did he say what was his favourite? i totally agree about bohemian rhapsody, everyone likes it so much and i just don't really get why. :bleh: my fave is "don't stop me now"... but it was the guys who sang it, not mika? shame, would love to hear him sing that! :wub2:

think i found a way to record the videos, just will take as long as the video plays i think until it's downloaded. hope it works.

Dammit, I wish I could see the Queen bit :tears:

"Bohemian Rhapsody" is not my favorite either, but it is absolutely genius. The way Freddie crafted it all together is just mind-blowing. I love "March of the Black Queen" :punk: Definitely one of my favorites, along with "Love Of My Life" and "Don't Stop Me Now" :fangurl:

I could go on forever, but I'll spare you :naughty:

Edited by Fmbm

Yeah :naughty: And the bit when Mika asks them what's their favourite Queen song and they say Bohemian Rhapsody and Mika goes like ahhh see that's not my favourite. I don't know why but it made me giggle :naughty:

Where is that bit ?

I've kinda missed a lot lately here :aah:

hmm, think i've never heard that... *goes on youtube* ah, well, nice, but it won't become my favourite. :bleh: i like brian's voice though, adore his song "too much love will kill you"! :wub2:

here's the downloadlink for the first video: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XB62ILDU - that recorder recorded it in the format ASF, should work with windows media player, but if you can't play it, let me know, then i'll look for a way to convert it.

edit: download link for the 2nd video: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vqo7us

and just noticed i messed up the date for the 1st vid, it's nov 9th of course, i looked at the current date when naming it. :doh: that's what you get if you stay up past midnight. :naughty:

They're not working for me:boxed:

he's coming back to NY to work at a big show at radio city music hll

Thank you very much Giulietta.

I thought it was something like that but wanted to know for sure as Radio Music City hall is a landmark venue in New York city.

I think this is major news that Mika has managed to drop casually in this interview.

Bravo Mika!!

The stage at Radio City Music Hall is huge & spectacular.

I bet Mika has some amazing ideas for when he performs there.

Kudos Mika!!

Thank you very much Giulietta.

I thought it was something like that but wanted to know for sure as Radio Music City hall is a landmark venue in New York city.

I think this is major news that Mika has managed to drop casually in this interview.

Bravo Mika!!

The stage at Radio City Music Hall is huge & spectacular.

I bet Mika has some amazing ideas for when he performs there.

Kudos Mika!!

ANOTHER MIKA performance to look forward to:

radio-city-music-hall-address.jpg

RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL!

Edited by A. Clay

Could someone here who understands Italian please tell me what Mika is saying about something coming up in the future at Radio City Music Hall in New York?

Here is the link:

It is at 7:00 to 7:15.

Thank you.

and he said one other day it would be more than one date ;)

robie,you could put the link of screensshot from radio deejay if did if you want:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2026083&id=1168541209&l=809e38e10d

so people,it's ok,you saw video of this interview btw or not?

ANOTHER MIKA performance to look forward to:

radio-city-music-hall-address.jpg

RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL!

Yes Alice I totally agree!

The Radio City Music Hall venue is not only prestigious but it has a very interesting history.

The stage alone is amazing:

"The Great Stage, measuring 66.5 feet (20 m) deep and 144 feet (44 m) wide, resembles a setting sun. Its system of elevators was so advanced that the U.S. Navy incorporated identical hydraulics in constructing World War II aircraft carriers; according to Radio City lore, during the war, government agents guarded the basement to assure the Navy's technological advantage."

I am so looking forward to seeing how Mika will make use of that stage & the show he will produce that will shine in that New York setting!

I am thinking it will be spectacular!