New Exclusive MIKA Merchandise Revealed

Giulietta

oh no :roftl:... I don't think so! Other times that I bough something on Sandbag, I've received my stuff few days after the email who confirmed the shipping

Italy is more known then Denmark... so the reason you will get things faster than me is maybe cos of that. The pigeons knows that way better... they need a map to get here :roftl:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my bag today (and it seemed OK in quality terms to me) - with points on a little tag :thumb_yello:

how many points for the bag? 2000?

Italy is more known then Denmark... so the reason you will get things faster than me is maybe cos of that. The pigeons knows that way better... they need a map to get here :roftl:

but for the UK Denmark in nearest than Italy... Hope you'll have your stuff soon! :wub2:

I want a holy johnny tshirt!!

but i think i'll never get it since he hasnt released it!:boxed:

:aah::aah:

oh well...

Make a design yourself and get it printed! Then wear it to a gig and show him - he'll love it!

My t-shirt finally arrived but..

It's too small! :shocked:

Now I have to sent it back and wait again :sneaky2:

oh! I'm sorry for you! :(

I got my T - shirt yesterday, it is the right size and I got the magic numbers. It looks very nice. The quality is a little thinner than the shirts from the Dodgy Holliday Tour. I´m really happy.

my t shirts too are the right size! :sweatdrop:

You know what? I received my three T-shirts. But they made a mistake! Instead of the I See You T, I got the Shout Portrait one. I can't believe it. I had to pay something extra for the package and now what do I do? Pay again to send one T-shirt back? Really, Sandbag sucks big time...:sneaky2:

ok, to complete the statements about the merchandises :fisch: - I've finally got the shopping-bag, but the print is very thick and gluey. Inside the cloth was sticked together and first I have taken a little effort to open it. Tried to fix the print by ironing, it's a little better now.

BUT altogether I love the bright colours and motive and the main thing - it's designed by mika and his sister themselves!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sandbag

"Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that as a result of manufacturing delays, the Tribal Mask (Ladies) Medium will not be available to ship until after the Christmas holidays.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused; we have only just been made aware of this situation":crybaby::giljotiini: