Mika on UK TV

dcdeb

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the mouth is smiling but they eyes..well, they tell a different story. N'est pa?

Incidentally, he looks pretty sick in the photo you have as your avatar. I expect it was from one of the meet and greets where he had hurt his foot?

He must have been running on auto pilot some of those nights.

Come on' date=' do you really think he's on painkillers?? :blink: I hope not... I mean, I really think it's just a question of emotions/tiredness.[/quote']

He would have been on painkillers for his foot, and maybe possibly still be.

But I don't think he needs to check into rehab just yet. :roftl:

Incidentally, he looks pretty sick in the photo you have as your avatar. I expect it was from one of the meet and greets where he had hurt his foot?

He must have been running on auto pilot some of those nights.

Yes, he was hurting. It was the day after he hurt it in LA and he was tired/in pain. What happened in my case was, I have an iPhone and John didn't know how to take a picture with it at first, told me he had done it, I looked no pic, ran back to get it done again. It was very fast as I didn't want to take any more of his time. I'm very glad to have the picture even if he does look sick.

He would have been on painkillers for his foot, and maybe possibly still be.

But I don't think he needs to check into rehab just yet. :roftl:

True. But not that much painkillers to make him numb or whatever... (or to check into rehab :teehee:)

Man, this is one crazy discussion. :biggrin2: It should feel either extremely annoying or extremely pleasant and uplifting to have such fans who worry about your every single face expression. :naughty: It must be the latter. :wub2:

Oh ! I wanted to give you the link of my video on YT but i can see that's already done :naughty:

He will be tomorrow on BBC1' date=' someone know on wich program ? Can't find it :dunno:[/quote']

"The next day, November 18th, Mika will be visiting Aunty at BBC Breakfast on BBC1 - click here for more info on the show and be sure to tune in and watch Mika perform ‘Rain’ while you eat your cornflakes."

Man' date=' this is one crazy discussion. :biggrin2: It should feel either extremely annoying or extremely pleasant and uplifting to have such fans who worry about your every single face expression. :naughty: It must be the latter. :wub2:[/quote']

:naughty:I was thinking the same, wherever he shows up it goes: OMG he looks happy/not happy/tired/omg he's in depression/in pain/bored/addicted to painkillers/sad/absent etc etc...:insane:

but I guess in the end that's all because we care so much :blush-anim-cl:

Oh ! I wanted to give you the link of my video on YT but i can see that's already done :naughty:

He will be tomorrow on BBC1' date=' someone know on wich program ? Can't find it :dunno:[/quote']

BBC 1 Breakfast. It's on from about 6.30 till about 9.15

Ok, I finally watched the video from this morning. What can I say, he looks fantastic, and it was a really really great performance. I'm loving Rain more and more :wub2:. It's gotten to me a lot more than WAG ever did, and I hope that this is a sign that it will do better in general as a single. I love WAG at the live gigs, and also in its acoustic version, but the recorded version I don't like nearly as much as Rain.

Oh and I think that he looked absolutely terrific :mf_lustslow:. He's looking HOT! And the clothes, so simple, so nice...it's all perfect. The hair is done naturally, I just love it. Someone said that he looks like he's back to the Grace Kelly days and I agree. I love this chilled look for him. It reminds me of how he looks in the GK video.

RE him being sad, depressed, etc...I don't see it :blink:. He did smile a couple of times, and this show is so bloody early that he was probably just knackered and moody about having to get up at 4 or 5 am (or who knows, maybe even earlier) in a cold, dark, windy morning, to go and do this and then probably to rehearsals, and then tomorrow again (plus the gig in the evening).

Also the whole painkiller talk is kinda worrying me a bit. He may well not even be taking any painkillers anymore, and not all types of painkillers are the "dangerous" type if you know what I mean, so I think that we may be getting a bit ahead of ourselves here with all this worry, and talking ad nauseam about him being on meds, etc. We all worry about him, but maybe it's not the best idea to keep posting that he's probably on meds and out of it, considering how fast things spread on the net and how often they are twisted :dunno: Just my opinion :wink2:

Anyway, I loved the performance. LOVED IT.

Also the whole painkiller talk is kinda worrying me a bit. He may well not even be taking any painkillers anymore, and not all types of painkillers are the "dangerous" type if you know what I mean, so I think that we may be getting a bit ahead of ourselves here with all this worry, and talking ad nauseam about him being on meds, etc. We all worry about him, but maybe it's not the best idea to keep posting that he's probably on meds and out of it, considering how fast things spread on the net and how often they are twisted :dunno: Just my opinion :wink2:

:bow: EXACTLY !! (Thank you for being the voice of reason!)

Considering he didn't have a live audience (or us fans) to feed off I thought this version of Rain was wonderful and I'm loving the 'unstructured' look of tousled hair and casual wear :swoon:

YAY!

Good grief, has he got a gym subscription, his arms are HUGE!!!:shocked:

Love Cherisses face at the end, it's like "What!":roftl::roftl::roftl:

wonder what mika thought of cherisse getting so much attention again, he already complained about it in paris... :fisch:

and about the arms... maybe as he had to rest his foot but isn't able to sit still for a long time, he decided to train the rest of his body even more instead. :dunno:

or he has to work out for something he wants to do on the next tour...

like:

atlas.jpg

:teehee::roftl:

RE him being sad, depressed, etc...I don't see it :blink:. He did smile a couple of times, and this show is so bloody early that he was probably just knackered and moody about having to get up at 4 or 5 am (or who knows, maybe even earlier) in a cold, dark, windy morning, to go and do this and then probably to rehearsals, and then tomorrow again (plus the gig in the evening).

agree. mika's not a morning person, as far as we know, and thinking of how i felt this morning just having to get up to sit at the pc for an hour, without having to perform/work, i definitely wouldn't interpret anything else into his face expressions except that he was tired and maybe in a bad mood in the morning. :naughty:

Funny how when we're missing Mika there's all kinds of misery projected onto him but when we see him he's perfectly happy!

Mika was totally battered right after his foot injury but you'd never know it from the glowing reports on MFC. Now people are imagining he's drug addicted and depressed just because he woke up at stupid o'clock this morning and is POSSIBLY tired?

It sounds like people just see what they want to see. :dunno:

I agree

How did it start btw. (the talk here about addiction)? :blink: