from basel: :naughty:

basel61.jpg

Haha I found Jimmy really funny!! :roftl: Especially when he spot me after I threw a big balloon at him and threw it back, with a fake angry look on his face :teehee::naughty::roftl:

from basel: :naughty:

basel61.jpg

He looks kinda tired there...

Wow, Breakfast is quite the popular kitty...with 4 Twitter accounts. :naughty:

It's so confusing!

I think Breakfast_Sims is the real Breakfast!! :biggrin2:

Pretty sure that is the real one...

Basically, since Breakfast is a cat.. none of them are really the real Breakfast :aah::naughty:

Meh, a mere technicality!

Basically, since Breakfast is a cat.. none of them are really the real Breakfast :aah::naughty:

:teehee: I had a thought that one of the four twitter accounts was actualy Breakfast sneaking onto Jimmy's computer behind his back.

Hey, it could happen. :mf_rosetinted:

I have to agree with you girls that Jimmy is a very nice and polite guy.

At least it was my impression at Mika gigs in Hamburg and Berlin and I'm posting here his pic with me and Keti (from Berlin).:wub2:

http://i43.tinypic.com/ll5dh.jpg

I'm on the Jimmy's left side:naughty:

Edited by lollipop_monkey
Changed giant image to a link

At least it was my impression at Mika gigs in Hamburg and Berlin and I'm posting here his pic with me and Keti (from Berlin).:wub2:

Great pic, Bojana, Ketzo looks so much like you...:thumb_yello:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

:teehee: I had a thought that one of the four twitter accounts was actualy Breakfast sneaking onto Jimmy's computer behind his back.

Hey, it could happen. :mf_rosetinted:

of course!! if a donkey can twitt, why not a cat?! :biggrin2:

Awwww, yay!

Oh my goodness! I was right! Look!

http://twitpic.com/1dfjg6 I just caught him trying to log on to his account, but he's playing dumb now. about 12 hours ago via TweetDeck

:roftl::roftl: <3

:lmfao:

He's a clever cat...

Last night I had a really weird dream.

Somehow or another I was a Lollipop Girl, and then at one point during the song I walked down the stairs to get off the stage, and then laid down in front of the stage. I can't remember what happened after that, but after the concert was a meet & greet (Mana, you were there) with Jimmy& greet was in my bedroom. :blink: Then I decided, for whatever reason, that being last in line would be okay, so I let everyone go ahead of me. By that time, Jimmy did not see me (I have no idea why) and left. So I went home on the bus, but then realized I lost my bag. So I went back to the venue to try and get it back, hoping that Jimmy would still be there. When I arrived, it was raining. But Jimmy was there! Walking down the street with someone (forgot who). So I asked him if I could take a photo with him, to which he more than happily agreed. But then I remembered I misplaced my bag (which had my camera in it). And then the dream ended.

:blink: No picture with Jimmy. :tears:

Somehow or another I was a Lollipop Girl, and then at one point during the song I walked down the stairs to get off the stage, and then laid down in front of the stage. I can't remember what happened after that, but after the concert was a meet & greet (Mana, you were there) with Jimmy& greet was in my bedroom. :blink: Then I decided, for whatever reason, that being last in line would be okay, so I let everyone go ahead of me. By that time, Jimmy did not see me (I have no idea why) and left. So I went home on the bus, but then realized I lost my bag. So I went back to the venue to try and get it back, hoping that Jimmy would still be there. When I arrived, it was raining. But Jimmy was there! Walking down the street with someone (forgot who). So I asked him if I could take a photo with him, to which he more than happily agreed. But then I remembered I misplaced my bag (which had my camera in it). And then the dream ended.

Awwwww, def a weird dream... I keep having weird meet and greet dreams, though not with Jimmy.. one memorable one was having a meet and greet with Mika in a library and him getting really cranky with my niece cause she hit him :teehee:

Don'tchya just love random dreams like that? I'm flattered that I was at your dream meet and greet in your bedroom. Don't forget to put me on the guestlist when that dream comes true. :mf_rosetinted:

Awwwww, def a weird dream... I keep having weird meet and greet dreams, though not with Jimmy.. one memorable one was having a meet and greet with Mika in a library and him getting really cranky with my niece cause she hit him :teehee:

OMG that's hilarious. :lmao:

Don'tchya just love random dreams like that? I'm flattered that I was at your dream meet and greet in your bedroom. Don't forget to put me on the guestlist when that dream comes true. :mf_rosetinted:

I wanted to :tears: when I didn't get a photo with him - so close, yet so far away. But I shall add you to the guestlist...you're the first one!

Hey, we had a "Mika pub like experience" when we met Jimmy - don't be selfish! :sneaky2:

(and there were far less people as well :biggrin2:)

I shall be selfish all I want when it comes to Jimmy. I've got to have one of them :shun: