Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That 3rd nipple chit chat is sooooooo Lilly Allen, please accept the fact the boy has an extremely large beauty mark in the right spot where peeps with 3rd nipples have theirs, but that's it...

Face it, Mika could have 10 nipples, the way he's been lately, he'd manage to damage the 10 of them...

I can't help but drop the line from Meet the Parents.. "you can milk anything with nipples" *falls over* YOu guys amuse me :)

Off topic :biggrin2: Ive been reading over Caz's scripts

Jerry: The Aussie's are on a HUUUUUGE strike cos you won't let Mika tour Australia.

John: They've been on a strike for months, that's not new. You see it in their signatures.

Mika: They're quite funny though, maybe we should hold Australia off for a little bit longer, see what else they can come up with.

Jerry: OMG that's like, a totally hilarious idea.

Seems Aussies got their gig! :biggrin2:

Caz you called out those abs! :roftl:

John: You can't see your abs-

Mika: I can't have my fans disappointed! I need to go to the gym!

John: You're a rake.

ahahaha!

as this is also the mikasounds update thread and it hasn't been posted in here: winners of the wag competition are up now!

Nanni_ela

Guitar III

AniChe

Navah

Serenutria

Deluxe

Johanne

Nameuseriswhat

with deluxe being the overall winner (playmobile video). :wink2:

congrats to the winners! :thumb_yello:

as this is also the mikasounds update thread and it hasn't been posted in here: winners of the wag competition are up now!

Nanni_ela

Guitar III

AniChe

Navah

Serenutria

Deluxe

Johanne

Nameuseriswhat

no-one from mfc.

Nanni_ela

Guitar III

AniChe

Navah

Serenutria

Deluxe

Johanne

Nameuseriswhat

Ha! What a brilliant choice! :thumb_yello: Love it! I can see why it was chosen, it's pretty different where most of the entries contain the same elements. I really love the details, what an amazing job! :thumb_yello: And all without exposing themselves to the camera :biggrin2:

I can understand the disappointment of the non-winning MFCers, though. But I don't think membership had to do anything with the selecting process. It would have been odd, too, if winners were MFC people exclusively. Plus, maybe some of them are, but signed up here with a different username.

Nanni_ela

Guitar III

AniChe

Navah

Serenutria

Deluxe

Johanne

Nameuseriswhat

Congratulations!! I think the winner is really clever, and I especially loved the vid of the boy dancing in a very colorful room (Nameuseriswhat). So much energy, I can see why it is one the winners! I wonder if he is a member here on MFC? All of these are really good, I'm sure it was very difficult to choose one.

Could somebody pretty please :blush-anim-cl: give me link for those videos. I haven't seen any of them just those that were in signatures of MFCers.

they are in the mikasounds.com news, you can click on the names to see the videos. :wink2: if you want to see the other entries, they're on http://www.wearegolden.com

Ha! What a brilliant choice! :thumb_yello: Love it! I can see why it was chosen, it's pretty different where most of the entries contain the same elements. I really love the details, what an amazing job! :thumb_yello: And all without exposing themselves to the camera :biggrin2:

I can understand the disappointment of the non-winning MFCers, though. But I don't think membership had to do anything with the selecting process. It would have been odd, too, if winners were MFC people exclusively. Plus, maybe some of them are, but signed up here with a different username.

*100% agrees*

Congrats to the winners! :clap:

Fans made him that and he wore it :original:

Like in 2007 when the scots made him tartan trousers...he wore those, too...

yeah, it's fab when he wears the stuff his fans made for him! :wub2: still i think he looks quite funny in that kimono... i guess partly because you're not really supposed to wear a white shirt under it... :naughty: