Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think it looks like India, or Asia at all IMO.

The lady doesn't look Indian either if I may say so.

I think it's closer to South-America, the northpart of that that is...

:naughty: I'm thinking Guyana/Belize/Surinam. Or one of the lesser known Caribbean islands.

:roftl: Oh yes, the plans... :aah:

I still wonder what happened to the Blackall project?

someone asked him in hanover about whether they'd continue it, he said maybe. :teehee:

ok that doesn't really say anything, but i just wanted to mention it. :roftl:

so sweet of him that mfc birthday tweet! :wub2:

wherever he is, it's very likely a different time zone, as otherwise he wouldn't tweet at 8 am i think (or even 7 am uk time)... :naughty:

i'd guess sri lanka, but no idea, just a feeling... suggested maldives on twitter though, because many others had already said sri lanka. :naughty: and maldives is where I would like to be now. :bleh:

someone asked him in hanover about whether they'd continue it, he said maybe. :teehee:

ok that doesn't really say anything, but i just wanted to mention it. :roftl:

That's his standard response when he doesn't want to commit or doesn't want to (sly smile and "maybe":naughty:)

so sweet of him that mfc birthday tweet! :wub2:

wherever he is, it's very likely a different time zone, as otherwise he wouldn't tweet at 8 am i think (or even 7 am uk time)... :naughty:

i'd guess sri lanka, but no idea, just a feeling... suggested maldives on twitter though, because many others had already said sri lanka. :naughty: and maldives is where I would like to be now. :bleh:

It was very sweet indeed:wub2:, particularly all those kisses :bleh:.

I suggested Whitechapel on the picture. I think that I may win the next set of clogs :mf_lustslow:.