Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

I can hear the surfboard salesman now:

Rent your surfboards here.

We have the no butt surfboard - we call it the No B Wonkie.

I love that name by the way. Hahaha! "The No B Wonkie!":roftl::roftl:

We have the flat butt surfboard here. We call it the Flat B Mikie!

Did you notice that I rented your butt out??:teehee:

What have you been drinking during the holidays, Kodes?:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And here we are, at the Yeti/Big Foot expedition...

First twitting yelling MIKADOUNDS and telling me who from them both smells the worst wins a palm tree leaf...

@mikadounds 1 min ago from tweetie

1z20x2r.jpg

:lmao:

oooh, i want a palm tree leaf! :boing: yeti smells worse atm coz he's closer! :roftl:

Do you reckon we are going to get a clue a day?! If so, and they're as obscure as the two so far, he'll be home by the time we get the answer!

I actually think Mika is secretly in his apartment in London, busy cutting out pictures from holiday brochures and scanning them so he can twitpic them! :sneaky2:

Do you reckon we are going to get a clue a day?! If so, and they're as obscure as the two so far, he'll be home by the time we get the answer!

I actually think Mika is secretly in his apartment in London, busy cutting out pictures from holiday brochures and scanning them so he can twitpic them! :sneaky2:

<I kinda thought that too>:teehee::thumb_yello:

it's a perfect way to confuse people as the pictures won't necessarily all be from the same place :teehee:

<I kinda thought that too>:teehee::thumb_yello:

:aah: How hilarious if that were true. Come April Fools...

Mikasounds Hah! Fooled you! I was actually snowed in back in January, I wasn't anywhere exotic at all! You bunch of idiots being fooled 3 months early...love ya! You guys are so entertaining! India indeed! :lmfao:

Now that would be funny :biggrin2:

Now that would be funny :biggrin2:

Mikasounds Hah! Fooled you! I was actually snowed in back in January, I wasn't anywhere exotic at all! You bunch of idiots being fooled 3 months early...love ya! You guys are so entertaining! India indeed! :lmfao:

:naughty:

As long as it's not his hair he is cutting... :mf_rosetinted:

And here we are, at the Yeti/Big Foot expedition...

1z20x2r.jpg

Jurassic Park?

qp4f7r.jpg

NobieWonkie - you are asking "what I am drinking" when you have a Yeti trying to reach for Mika while he is enjoying a ride with his dinosaur????

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think I have been smoking that "whacky tobaccy" too long.

Better than a banana, uh? :lmfao:

yup, i LOVE palm trees! :wub2:

:naughty: we should ask him to send us a pic on which HE is in one of those landscapes, then that should make him ask wonka for help with her photoshop skills! :roftl:

Bet it's Sri Lanka!

Moose, if i'm right, i want some clogs, too...

Hidden in your underwear drawer, not in your socks drawer, like Rosie's!

Hey now, he's got a small flat. Maybe his sock drawer and underwear drawer are one and the same. :mf_rosetinted:

Uh, something else?

Jurassic Park?

qp4f7r.jpg

Oh god! :lmfao:

That made me literally laugh out loud. Good thing I was home alone. Honestly, if I was undergoing some sort of psychiatric evaluation they'd cart me off to the looney bin for laughing like a crazy person at my computer monitor. :roftl:

:lmfao:

I could SO see that. Or he *is* travelling, but each pic is from a different country, just to screw us up. :naughty:

:naughty: we should ask him to send us a pic on which HE is in one of those landscapes, then that should make him ask wonka for help with her photoshop skills! :roftl:

He already did, but i had to say i was unavailable cooking dinner...:mf_rosetinted:

So he sent a new one trying scuba diving...:mf_rosetinted:

2daey47.jpg

Hey now, he's got a small flat. Maybe his sock drawer and underwear drawer are one and the same.

Oh god! :lmfao:

That made me literally laugh out loud. Good thing I was home alone. Honestly, if I was undergoing some sort of psychiatric evaluation they'd cart me off to the looney bin for laughing like a crazy person at my computer monitor. :roftl:

:lmfao:

I could SO see that. Or he *is* travelling, but each pic is from a different country, just to screw us up. :naughty:

Right, that flat is so small that if he trips in the bedroom he'll land on his head at the loo...:blink:

If he trips on the kitchen he'd stuck his head on the fireplace...:boxed:

MIKA, THERE ARE SO MANY HUGE AND EXPENSIVE HOUSES IN LONDON!

Momma would visit you there...:mf_rosetinted:

Right, that flat is so small that if he trips in the bedroom he'll land on his head at the loo...:blink:

:floor:

2daey47.jpg

It looks like he is practicing for his own reality show, recycling Jessica Simpsons's famous "Is tuna chicken or fish?" line :naughty:

He already did, but i had to say i was unavailable cooking dinner...:mf_rosetinted:

2daey47.jpg

:no: has no one told the man that you need a scuba-gear for scuba diving?! :shocked: that way he won't convince us that he's really there! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

If he trips on the kitchen he'd stuck his head on the fireplace...:boxed:

now the big question is... is his flat too small, or is he just too tall for his flat?! :lmfao:

Guess where i am in the world...

But guess good coz i've been traveling so much i don't even know where i am anymore...

@cjnew Tell them where i told you i would be! Please!

f1fek9.jpg

:lmfao::lmao:

Guess where i am in the world...

But guess good coz i've been traveling so much i don't even know where i am anymore...

@cjnew Tell them where i told you i would be! Please!

f1fek9.jpg

So happy you make me :lmfao: on a daily basis :thumb_yello::bow:

So he's in mycelium town now?