Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't see how Mika's lack of tweeting was like a bad boyfriend... I guess Mika was just having too much fun to tweet and with a bad boyfriend I guess they have fun being... err.. being a bad boyfriend?? I dunno I've sadly never had a boyfriend so I don't know :dunno:

But I don't personally see how they compaire, bit like in 2007 when everybody said Mika was the love child of Freddie Mercury..

Ah, I think it's more clear now. They want to have more followers, Mika-fans and TakeThat fans. Tnx

Yeah. And they're trying to get mika fans to battle against take that fans on their radio show this sunday :biggrin2:

Well: I hope they have fun!:teehee:

....and he's asking fans to tweet him with questions he can ask the competitors. i said, ''what make is mika's naked man necklace'' :teehee: he then tweeted ''and now for serious questions'' :lmfao:

....and he's asking fans to tweet him with questions he can ask the competitors. i said, ''what make is mika's naked man necklace'' :teehee: he then tweeted ''and now for serious questions'' :lmfao:

:roftl: what means "what make" though? :blink: i don't know this expression.

maybe we should send questions like "why did mika write grace kelly", that's "serious", and it'd help the mika fans to win! :lmfao:

ahhaha I am terrible of thinking up questions on the spot.. I couldn't resist tweeting "If six witches watch six watches, which witch watches which watch?" :roftl:

something in the line of which brand...

ahhaha I am terrible of thinking up questions on the spot.. I couldn't resist tweeting "If six witches watch six watches, which witch watches which watch?" :roftl:

:biggrin2:Nice one! And definitly a Mika-related question, considering his watch-obsession!:naughty:

:roftl: what means "what make" though? :blink: i don't know this expression.

maybe we should send questions like "why did mika write grace kelly", that's "serious", and it'd help the mika fans to win! :lmfao:

ohh i think he understood the question...just didn't take me seriously :roftl::roftl:

Oops, I've made a mistake, sorry. I wanted to answer Mellody's question. Wrong quote.

Thats an awesome question!!!!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

It's OK asking the question, but can we pronounce the answer? :wink2:

I couldn't even say that the first time.:roftl::roftl:

If there is a correct answer I have no idea what it might be??:shocked::shocked:

something in the line of which brand...

:

What brand, which designer made it...something along those lines.

thanx. and i hope they'd accept the answer "walter." :naughty:

That one's soooo eaasyyyyy...:naughty:

Uncle Beinderonderinkderunk...

Everyone knows that, even Take That fans..:lmfao:

but i think only the mika fan has to know the mika questions, and the tt fan the tt questions? :blink: if it was the other way round, i'd be perfect for this, as i used to be a huge tt fan - so at least i could answer all the questions about the old tt times. the last 3 years my head was filled with other things though. :lmfao:

uhm.....

uhm...

it seems like a funny thing...but..where is it?

:°(

I didn't read him tweetin these things..

LoL...SORRY IF I'M ASKING SOMETHING REALLY STUPID!

:D

I'm usually stupid when I'm thinking about mika..lol...it's just that my brain cannot work normally...about things concerning Mika :teehee::teehee: