Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm really looking forward to seeing them.

But hasn't he said once he was allergic to peanut butter?:blink:

I read that once too. Thank Ella it's not true. StandardToaster is deathly allergic to all nuts. I couldn't deal with obsessing over a popstar who was also one peanut butter-y utensil from death's door. :aah:

It's cracked. I never noticed the crack during the tour.

Clearly the crack is from the explosion inside his rocketship. Duuuh. :rolls_eyes: :teehee:

Yeah because guyliner is one thing but mascara? :shocked:

He doesn't even need it tbh.

Of course he doesn't. Just like he didn't need the super-makeup-caked face the other night at the NRJ awards, with the peach lipstick and the overcurled-and-hairsprayed-to-whitin-an-inch-of-its-life hair on the same night either :aah:

As I've said a trillion times, he's naturally SUPER gorgeous, so why doesn't he leave it all alone and just look pretty, instead of making himself look silly? I don't get it.

I read that once too. Thank Ella it's not true. StandardToaster is deathly allergic to all nuts. I couldn't deal with obsessing over a popstar who was also one peanut butter-y utensil from death's door. :aah:

Clearly the crack is from the explosion inside his rocketship. Duuuh. :rolls_eyes: :teehee:

Is he allergic to both nuts and peanuts, then? I've been told that they normally run separately, and most people who are allergic are only to one, as (apparently!) peanuts are "not really nuts".

I guess that this falls under the same random facts category as the whole "bananas are not fruits, but in fact herbs" :lmfao:

TBH I think the B/W footage is not from the same shoot, it is just a random shot of Mika putting sequins on his face. Clearly he is not wearing mascara in the rest of the shoot, and he clearly IS in that section.

I mean, do they think we don't notice such minutiae? :doh:

Yep. I wish Team Mika would realise that they can't underestimate our resourcefulness like that, we're professionals :aah:.

I do find it endearing and funny though when Mika is there all happily telling us one of his little fibs and we're all there listening, smiling like "yeah yeah" :wink2:

really?? no, I think he's eyelashes are very thick :fangurl:

They are thick, but the left eye has the typical coated texture that an eye with mascara gets....I say yes, mascara 99.9% (just to leave that margin of error there :aah:)

The whole black and white picture...when something is in colour and you change it to black and white...the image changes slightly, like shadows and stuff.

I was drawing recently and had the same picture in colour and in black and white too, and I noticed this. I shall show you. Look at the eyes. I found it easier to draw the eyes when I was looking at the colour picture, because the black and white version was...too black.

britney3.jpg

britney3-1.jpg

Yes, thank gawd it's only YOUR HUSBAND who is teetering on the brink of death. :lmfao:

I was drawing recently and had the same picture in colour and in black and white too, and I noticed this. I shall show you. Look at the eyes. I found it easier to draw the eyes when I was looking at the colour picture, because the black and white version was...too black.

Et voilà. :naughty:

It seems to be more than just a black and white effect as well. That shot and at least one other one are very grainy. Look at his eyebrows and his hair in that shot. It all looks exceptionally dark and thick. I wouldn't say he's absolutely not wearing makeup since he was preparing for a photo shoot...but I still think he's applying the stones for the Tokyo photo shoot and not some other time. I mean it's just a screencap from a low resolution video that's been altered from its original exposure. You can't really discern mascara texture on his eyelashes IMO. :teehee:

Of course he doesn't. Just like he didn't need the super-makeup-caked face the other night at the NRJ awards, with the peach lipstick and the overcurled-and-hairsprayed-to-whitin-an-inch-of-its-life hair on the same night either :aah:

As I've said a trillion times, he's naturally SUPER gorgeous, so why doesn't he leave it all alone and just look pretty, instead of making himself look silly? I don't get it.

Is he allergic to both nuts and peanuts, then? I've been told that they normally run separately, and most people who are allergic are only to one, as (apparently!) peanuts are "not really nuts".

I guess that this falls under the same random facts category as the whole "bananas are not fruits, but in fact herbs" :lmfao:

Yep. I wish Team Mika would realise that they can't underestimate our resourcefulness like that, we're professionals :aah:.

I do find it endearing and funny though when Mika is there all happily telling us one of his little fibs and we're all there listening, smiling like "yeah yeah" :wink2:

Anyone have pics of this look? I keep hearing about it but cannot find any pics.

What fib was he telling?

I've been allergic to nuts all my life but not peanuts, thank god!:kachinga:

Problem is though I love them too much for my own good!:naughty:

I didn't understand that Keanu Reeves talk. The article said that he was born in Lebanon, not that he's of Lebanese descent, so it's not incorrect. :dunno:

And I REALLY don't understand why someone isn't supposed to watch the vlog when it's been shared with them. Come on. :lmfao:

This idea that everyone can't do it at the same time so it's not fair is absurd. We can't all go to a gig at the same time either, but I'm not going to stay home because other people can't make it.

They were lions. :thumb_yello:

THANX -- L I O N S !

I just knew dragons was not correct!

IMG_4440.jpg

So now i guess the HONG KONG VLOG will bear #41 or higher!

Edited by A. Clay

THANX -- L I O N S !

I just knew dragons was not correct!

IMG_4440.jpg

So now i guess the HONG KONG VLOG will bear #41 or higher!

This dragon could be the one that Paloma made for the "Parc des Prince" gig in China and at the end they couldn't take it to Paris??

This dragon could be the one that Paloma made for the "Parc des Prince" gig in China and at the end they couldn't take it to Paris??

That was Zuleika who done the whole dragon in China thing. I'm pretty sure it was, anyway.

Poor girl:wink2::

layemerald: @mikasounds Speaks to me my love +80

about 7 hours ago from web

Looks likes she lost it completely....:insane:

80times the same:diespam:tweet....:shocked:

You're mean!:sneaky2:

Can't you see that +80 is her telling him she's over 80, wrinkled and drooling, wearing Tenas and so she's soon gonna die and she urges to speak to him before leaving????:shocked:

You mean, mean people!:sneaky2:

:lmfao::lmao: