i'm looking for a stagename can you guys help ???

John Alan

hey, guys i'm really stuggling here and i really need your help, because i'm a singer/actor/dancer etc :, and i'm beggingin to start my very own gigs (as a sibnger that is !!! :) i've been after a stage name, not just any old stage name but something that is catchy and sounds cool. I want to it begging with that letter "J" (because my first name begins with J).At the moment i've adopted "John Alan" but something tell's me it's very good !!!.

ok i'll keep you guys a little bit of help and tell you a bit about myself

my real name is John Alan Ashmore,i have the bang same vocal rage as Mika (i think), i've been in 3 different musicals (my fav is "a slice of saturday night" i played, i've done pantos,i'm very inspired by Michael Jackson and can dance like him, i play keyboard/piano, my singing style is very simialr to mikas allthough i am chasing my own style"

hope this helps !!! and i hope your guysand help me

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is interesting!

If I were you I'd keep it just 'John Alan'. I really like it. I didn't know it was your real name, I thought you had made it up as an MFC username. But I know that when I always saw your posts I'd think:"Wow,I like his username".

So, I think you should keep your name... Dunno if that helps :naughty: Just my opinion.

hmm I shall have to think on that one I'll come back to you when I've had a good think o.k:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Glad to see you like MJ too so do I & i can dance like him as well

are you from the u.k? or elsewhere? (just curious lol)

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, sorry i've been online lately.

yeah i'm from sheffield in merry ole' england lol,

yeah i do acing. I've always been envovled in muisc,dancing and acting ever since i was little. I also play piano/keyboards and i also i did my first 3 (singing) gigs a couple of weeks ago which i'm still over the mood about !!!, i also got tips from watching mika live by dancing all over the stage !!! lol :biggrin2:

thanks for the suggestion's guys, you have no idea how much this is helping me. i'll be honest i'm tempted to keep "John Alan" although i like "Ashmore" and "Jay Azzle" sound cool !!!:thumb_yello:

i wonder if a poll would help hmmm ???

let me know if you guys think of anymore name !!! :thumb_yello:

for the mment i'm keeping "John Alan"

Ash Moore :dunno: you want something that will stick in a person's mind so you're never forgotton...

i have made myself plenty of stage names for the future (*crosses fingers* :teehee:)

what genre are you? pop? rock? :biggrin2: if you're ever performing in the Newcastle area let me know :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

lol, Dr John - hhhmmm i'm liking it already !!! lol.

@babuccia does that mean i may have gained a fan ??? :D

@RainbowGirl that one is a possible suggestion, yeah i'll let you know if i'm ever around the Newcastle area !!! :)

it's kind of hard to decrible my style the best way i can describle it is ... Pop but i aint afraid to exeripertiment (if that makes any sense lol) hope that helps lol

to help even more my main influences are Michael Jackson,Elton John,Bee Gees,Scissor Sisters,Mika,Jackie Wilson

Archived