• Last Reply
Yes,,, there is :naughty:

Alaiha, Yoga and flying?? Only in New Zealand.. :teehee:

just to clarify

Alaiha is a 5 year old girl I know

the show I googled and its called Waybuloo

http://uk.waybuloo.com/about/

it was halarious!

"The Piplings practice Yogo, a gentle form of exercise which is similar to yoga. The movements are often inspired by things that the Piplings see in Nara like birds, trees and narabugs.

Lau Lau, De Li, Nok Tok and Yojojo do four Yogo poses at the beginning of each programme and later when the cheebies (children) come to Nara, the Piplings and cheebies repeate the poses together."

(yes...I copy pasted that)

Okay guys, you have to help me.

Josh (my new stalker) just asked me out.

I've known him for less than a week and a half.

But I'll feel so mean if I say no!

What should I do?

hmm well...do you like him?

hey everyone i finally got my new car yay its a honda civic :teehee: and i love it! of course it was my dads pick he is also in love with it :naughty: ill try post pics tomorrow :thumb_yello:

What should I do?

Be nice but only say yes if you want to.

Maybe tell him your not ready to date someone who is so full on (or something to that effect, some nice way of saying stalker), and that if he is able to tone down such talk you might feel more comfortable being around him, and consider him in future (but only if thats the truufs)

Hello! Once again, it's been ages since my last post but I have been reading! It's my last week of term! Three more days and then it's time for the torturous pre-trials holidays. I'm planning to get my nerd on big time! :naughty:

I don't think I've said anything about it here yet.. But Cat Stevens was absolutely incredible. Since the concert I've been going through quite an obsessive phase with him.

:shocked::biggrin2::huglove:

Oh Cat Stevens!!! I'm green with envy now. Did you take photos etc??

Bon Jovi tickets go on sale next month. :fangurl:

*gets a chocolate high and starts giggling*

*talks on facebook whilst in the same room* :teehee:

just to clarify

Alaiha is a 5 year old girl I know

the show I googled and its called Waybuloo

http://uk.waybuloo.com/about/

it was halarious!

"The Piplings practice Yogo, a gentle form of exercise which is similar to yoga. The movements are often inspired by things that the Piplings see in Nara like birds, trees and narabugs.

Lau Lau, De Li, Nok Tok and Yojojo do four Yogo poses at the beginning of each programme and later when the cheebies (children) come to Nara, the Piplings and cheebies repeate the poses together."

(yes...I copy pasted that)

:naughty: I'd be worried if you knew all that off by heart.

What should I do?

:boxed: How pushy?! Say 'NO MOFO!!!' :naughty:

Be assertive. He's playing on your soft side. Tell him you don't date until you've known someone for 4 months.. How is he stalking you?? You know, if you're weirded out now it will only get more intense and awkward if you throw the dog a bone.

Has anybody seen the new Harry Potter trailer? I'm seriously pretty much sitting here drooling over it. It looks so good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46eGdkssp0E

Oh Cat Stevens!!! I'm green with envy now. Did you take photos etc??

Yep! I got some photos and videos. Most of them aren't great but I did get a couple of fairly nice ones. And I made a compilation of all of the videos. :naughty:

I also bought a program and a canvas bag (the second of which was bought on the way out in post-concert euphoria).

Dailybooth is different to twitpic though :naughty: since its more about using the webcam as a photobooth :wink2:

I know...It just got lost behind twitpic, twitter, facebook, youtube, mfc, amf, and a whole list of other sites I belong to lol

I think people were actually following me at one point...:blink:

*posts photo to tell them im still alive*

What should I do?

Say no,it's too soon.

Or offer to meet him, but only in a very public place. Or as part of a group.

I know...It just got lost behind twitpic, twitter, facebook, youtube, mfc, amf, and a whole list of other sites I belong to lol

I think people were actually following me at one point...:blink:

*posts photo to tell them im still alive*

Follow me and I'll follow you :wink2:

It seems my photo frames which sit on a shelf above my bed, next to my alarm clock walked themselves from there to the desk in the lounge where they sat neatly stacked. I'm pretty sure to get the photoframes you have to stand on my bed which would wake me, and while the candle holder next to where they sit was knocked down, there didn't seem to be much disturbance in the dust where the frames normally sit :s

I'm slightly confused.

:boxed: How pushy?! Say 'NO MOFO!!!' :naughty:

Be assertive. He's playing on your soft side. Tell him you don't date until you've known someone for 4 months.. How is he stalking you?? You know, if you're weirded out now it will only get more intense and awkward if you throw the dog a bone.

Be nice but only say yes if you want to.

Maybe tell him your not ready to date someone who is so full on (or something to that effect, some nice way of saying stalker), and that if he is able to tone down such talk you might feel more comfortable being around him, and consider him in future (but only if thats the truufs)

hmm well...do you like him?

Say no,it's too soon.

Or offer to meet him, but only in a very public place. Or as part of a group.

So he's not really stalking me. It was a joke, presumably to get me to notice him. He admitted to me today that he feels just as awkward as I.

He's really nice, but I'm not sure about feelings and stuff (never been in this situation before)

I said yes, because I decided not to throw the opportunity away, just because I haven't fully worked out my own feelings. I do like him though. Like I said, he's really nice, and obviously really likes me. He was helping me with my programming assignment today. He taught himself a new programming language last night, just so he could help me (I'm using Python, I think he's using C++)

Silver- I do know him in real life. He goes to uni with me. I met him through a friend. =]

So we're going to see a movie on Sunday. =]

It seems my photo frames which sit on a shelf above my bed, next to my alarm clock walked themselves from there to the desk in the lounge where they sat neatly stacked. I'm pretty sure to get the photoframes you have to stand on my bed which would wake me, and while the candle holder next to where they sit was knocked down, there didn't seem to be much disturbance in the dust where the frames normally sit :s

I'm slightly confused.

ghosts!

So he's not really stalking me. It was a joke, presumably to get me to notice him. He admitted to me today that he feels just as awkward as I.

He's really nice, but I'm not sure about feelings and stuff (never been in this situation before)

I said yes, because I decided not to throw the opportunity away, just because I haven't fully worked out my own feelings. I do like him though. Like I said, he's really nice, and obviously really likes me. He was helping me with my programming assignment today. He taught himself a new programming language last night, just so he could help me (I'm using Python, I think he's using C++)

Silver- I do know him in real life. He goes to uni with me. I met him through a friend. =]

EJJJJJJJJJ :fangurl:

awwww :wub2:

To warn you.. I said yea to a guy once quite quickly, cos i didnt want to throw the oppertunity away. Dumb mistake, he was such a freak :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Pity I'm not there to bear my teeth and threaten him that he better treat you good or ELSE.

Movie for a first date? C'mon E.J! I say this in the nicest way possible.. but go out and do something physical *cough* i mean like, go to the beach or something! or to some activity thing. Going to a movie for a first date is kinda like.. thats where the relationship is going to start and end. If you know what I mean.

Heya Teegs!! Was thinking about you the other day actually... since this time last year was quite eventful. How you feeling?

Awwwww...

This time last year was very eventful. I'm feeling pretty good though, but I'm a little tired. I've been at a conference for the past few days and had to drive for two hours this afternoon to get back home...

What should I do?

Okay, that change of relationship status makes a lot of sense...

hey everyone i finally got my new car yay its a honda civic :teehee: and i love it! of course it was my dads pick he is also in love with it :naughty: ill try post pics tomorrow :thumb_yello:

Yay! Can't wait for pics!

Bon Jovi tickets go on sale next month. :fangurl:

Hope you get tickets *crosses fingers*

I'm slightly confused.

:blink: Sounds like a ghost... or someone who moves really really quietly...

Awwwwwwwwwwww.....

Seems like I'm not the only one going out on dates and such... :fisch:

EJJJJJJJJJ :fangurl:

awwww :wub2:

To warn you.. I said yea to a guy once quite quickly, cos i didnt want to throw the oppertunity away. Dumb mistake, he was such a freak :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Pity I'm not there to bear my teeth and threaten him that he better treat you good or ELSE.

Movie for a first date? C'mon E.J! I say this in the nicest way possible.. but go out and do something physical *cough* i mean like, go to the beach or something! or to some activity thing. Going to a movie for a first date is kinda like.. thats where the relationship is going to start and end. If you know what I mean.

'twasn't my idea! Lol

We're going to dinner beforehand.

He's good friends with a friend of mine. She told me that he's really nice, just a little socially inept. (as am I, lol)

You could always threaten via facebook...lol

:blink:

Wow.... Didn't know that a movie for a first date was such a no-no... shows how long I've been on a date...

OOoooh, and guess what? I'm gonna try and catch up with Wendy when she arrives in Sydney! :blink: Hopefully she'll see my message on FB and I'll be able to get in contact with her...

:blink:

Wow.... Didn't know that a movie for a first date was such a no-no... shows how long I've been on a date...

OOoooh, and guess what? I'm gonna try and catch up with Wendy when she arrives in Sydney! :blink: Hopefully she'll see my message on FB and I'll be able to get in contact with her...

Movies for the first date = everyone tells me its a major no no :teehee:

Ooooh, thats seriously awesome! I hope you get to catch up with her!

Archived